Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6WTAIFFKUI
youtube.com/watch?&v=LMfen4A0RD0
youtu.be/GwQW3KW3DCc?t=63
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

send he;lp pls

>6 months later
>"REEEEE WHY DIDN'T YOU NEGOTIATE FOR DACA RENEWAL"

Too bad they can't show their disapproval at the ballot box.

Losing control of the monster they created.
>like pottery

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LIVE FEED

ILLEGALS ARE CHIMPING OUT

PELOSI HAS BEEN CAPTURED

Oh wow

hope they rape and eat her alive at the same time senpai

LMAO

>biting the hand

They need to send a truck to run everyone over.

Sometimes I wish we had trucks of peace run down all these faggots in the streets. But I also don't want mudslime pedo fags in my country either.

>we're gonna work out a way to help you get legislative protection status instead of bullshit executive order nonsense
>fuck you make america mexico again

I pray they all burn

TACO TRUCK OF PEACE when?

>implying illegals dont vote illegally

KEK

To the Democrats and Republicans ie Jews they are nothing but currency to be traded and their labor or at least its theoretical value in lowering wages domestically, they are nothing but pawns.

How many dimensions of chess is he playing if Trump saw this coming?

Just deport them all already

We are TACO chips!

You know, I wonder if this is some kind of stunt to make Trump think that the illegals suddenly hate Democrats now- just to get him to think he should amnesty them for votes.

Based DACApedes! Praise kek!
Dems are the real racists!

Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually most deserving of agony.

>scientists determined what America looks like in 2050 and it's beautiful

BEANOUT IN PROGRESS

Taco 9/18 never forget

Look like this DREAM TURNED INTO A NIGHTMARE

>minority leader

Why are spics so fucking ugly

If Mexicans were politically savvy their own country wouldn't have been a nightmare for the last 200 years.

video?

They're 50% or more Indian

and the Indian tribes they are descended from sacrificed the pretty women of the tribe to sun and rain gods

true story

>yfw they all select "white" on their census

JUST

save me

go here and rewind

I've made a huge mistake

How fucking ideal is this, when dreamers attack and disrupt the amnesty process that would have legalized their presence?

I mean, we simply couldn't have scripted this better. The amnesty seemed like a sure thing until now.

Did Trump plan on this? In retrospect, it's kind of obvious that there'd be hardcore La Raza types who'd freak out over any kind of compromise, who would throw half a loaf back in your face. I don't know about you, but I didn't think of that at all.

"All of us or none of us"

Well guys, you heard them. I think I speak for everyone when I say deport all of them.

Reminds me of this.

Where's the cartel when you need them?

Protesting

The hatred among the left is mutual. The politicians just suck it up for votes, but you know what they're really thinking and saying about their base behind the scenes.

Hahaha this is why you never cuck to spics or any non whites you give them a inch of compassion or sympathy and they'll see it as weakness and take a whole mile. How can any white person vote democract and go to sleep well at night

Of course, these white leftists don't see them as anything but pawns to use, pretty soon their won't be any room left in the Democratic party for Whites or Jews. Plain and simple.

ayyyyy

lmao of course they are

welcome to politics dacabros

>Pelosi and Feinstein's terms will come to an end in your lifetime

Thank God

pottery

So true. They will never be appeased. Into the oven they must go.

>that angry stone faced nigger in the back
hahaha, love it

Underrated

The more I see how easy it is for these chimps to fuck over the optics of these movements the more I respect people like Malcom X and MLK. Keeping muds in line is a fucking chore.

most mongrel rape babies are

>Yes or no
to what?
>all of us or none of us
alright look it's what i interpret from what i'm saying, you do not want us to proceed with the dream act because it's not comprehensive immigration reform
>fuck you
wait a minute, if you do not want to listen
>where you were, when we asked
you never asked
>to defend our parents
you don't know what you're talking about
>you are a liar
since you don't want to listen i'll end this
>you odn't know what it's like for you child to have to plan what to do in america

>Livestream now offine
MAXIMUM FUCKING KEK

ahahahaha

being eaten by her own kind. I hope their shitskin animalistic rage takes over and they maul her to death.

Trump is trying to use DACA as way to turn the illegal voting bloc red. I don't think it will work because places like California are already to corrupt to have honest elections.

6 MILLION D CHESS GOYIM!!!

If you thought Trump sided with the Democrats and threw us under the bus, you have no idea what the fuck is going on.

You should know by now that he will even trick his own supporters to fuck up the swamp. He has done it before and will do it a shit ton of times again.

JUST

I actually find the full blooded Amerindians to be less ugly than the mestizos.
Even most blacks are not as ugly as them desu.
Only abos are uglier than mestizos.

Draining the swamp is gonna take awhile. Pretty sure by now trump has some kind of plan.

That's why we should have voted Hillary. She would never say anything bad about disadvantaged groups due to white privilege.

HAHAHAHA
LOLOLOLOL
HAHAHAHA

That was fucking funny!!!

They are screwed. They'll never be happy!

Good luck guys!!! Shut down ICE!!! GOOD LUCK LOSERS!!!

The two big Spanish tv channels here do nothing but race bait every single story and cover nothing but "unfair deportations" . too bad its turning on their own party now Kek

They want everyone to accept the America will become Mexico again, and we won't. That just frustrates them to hell.

lol tacoed

Is this a classic example of Trump's 4D chess?

Please tell me you're referencing Arrested Development

Probably just luck. Trump isn't as dumb as it seems on the surface, but I think hiring a crew of mexican crisis actors to disrupt a democrat press conference is a bit to crafty for him.

>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE

Sadly true.

Quick rundown?

KEK

>this is what democracy looks like
>arent even citizens

I'll let you in on some info, Minnesota, Minneapolis there is a group of mudslimes that are enforcing sharia law in a small area, who sometimes wear JIDF and other uniforms, lead by a Georgian who converted to Islam. Been looking to see how to take them out because the police in the area won't do anything.

>the barely contained disdain in her voice

Shitskins demanding that Democrats let all illegals stay, not just the DACA faggots.

So they're basically proving that if you give them an inch they'll try to take a mile.

Every.
Last.
One.

Illegal immigrants are turning on their democrat masters

having never actually met a mexican in real life, Nancy Pelosi doesn't know how to handle a hoard of belligerent ones.

slimy jew rhetoric being drowned out by third world chanting

>we did not vote for you
>this is our democracy
enjoy getting deported

>#FNR

What do Fast Neutron Reactors have to do with this?

>Implying they didn't

Do you honestly thing he somehow gamed on the Democrats fucking up like this?

Seems that Trump is still thinking about the deal...uhmmm not that he is a total sadist to begin with ey ? Uh and you thought its all sealed and done for ey ???
So sorry !

Let me put it this way. Ryan Gosling was the real human bean, not the mudblood kid.

(((Rosenthal)))

FAKE NEWS

holy shit they've lost control!

youtu.be/GwQW3KW3DCc?t=63