Does fucking 14 year old girls violate the NAP?

Does fucking 14 year old girls violate the NAP?

Do the parents consent?

are 14 year olds capable of thinking for themselves?

Did the five underrageb& chadlets that already banged her violate the NAP when she swallowed their load prior?

No. Any other stoops questions?

is it violating the nap when both of them are 14?

Would I be violating the NAP if my sperm overpowers another mans sperm and impregnates a woman?

>Does having good taste violate the NAP?
Many people believe yes.

wtf is this bullshit, that is the "anarchist" flag?

Only if you don't pay them in bitcoin

At what point does someone's consent outweigh the parent's consent?

Does paying a 9 year old girl to sign a contract forcing her to go through a surgical procedure to attack cat ears and a tail and be lobotomised violate the NAP?

Not if you give them some candy. That's actually a win-win trade that creates wealth.

yeah

>Do the parents consent?
This.
They are property of parents. Since they made them and pay for them. If you prior bought them from your parents, then you don't need parents consent, but you have obligation? to feed it.

But question arises, when does it gets self-ownership? Since it is soo much in debt to the owner (for feeding). Well in my opinion never, only if owner willingly agrees to end the contract of ownership or if person in question runs away.

Yes it does, you ancap fucks are absolutely disgusting, last month there was a thread about necrophilia and if it's a violation of the NAP.
An ancap society will go to shit if you keep fucking around just to see if it violates the NAP.

>forcing
kys pls. She signed contract, it is her will if she has done so.
>She signed a contract
First, did you assume its gender? scum
Second, if she! signed contract, we should assume that she has self-ownership - would probably mean that she is run away property. Since 9 year old does not have by iteself self ownership. See my previous post

Fake. There are no cops but various militias, who force you to pay for protection - taxation &
Not true ancapistan. It is product of failed state, communistic state and power structures when state failed made new micro states. So no true ancapistan.

Bu there is hope - you laugh now, but in 100 years Somalia will be new paradise on earth.

Who needs roads when you have teleportation technology?

depends
>if you're their owner
no
>otherwise
yes

Does their owner consent?

>NAP
Does def not violate the Network Access Point
duno bout the 14 yrs old

non-aggression principle - google it and read it. Are there any ancaps in bosnia?

Does it still violate the NAP if the parents of the child I'm raping are my slaves?