youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you rather have AIDs or cancer?

hull

fpbp

London

If I'm gonna get raped I'd rather it be in a Romantic setting

sand nigger or regular niggers?

The world's two most popular tourist destinations.
>worse

Paris probably.

London has a lot of pajeet and poles whom I consider (almost) harmless (at least during day time).

Now I've never been to paris but considering their colonies I would imagine a lot of algerians and those fuckers are scarry.

Both

I've only been to Paris from the two, and it was an absolute zoo out there. There were literally only niggers in some parts of the city.

London. But maybe that's because I live here. Despite the shitskins, I still have a very romantic, idealised image of Paris. The architecture is far more beautiful as well. Last time I went was in 2005. I'm long overdue for another visit.

loooong overdue a safari tour

Kek. I'm only gonna be in the touristy areas. Don't plan on going to the suburbs.

Paris

Berlin.

pretty much

>Paris and London are shit meme
>still two of the most visited cities

Really make me think

Literally like comparing teheran and tora bora. 2 muslim shit holes

PARIS TODAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

London.

Brussels

Paris for the past 40 years user.

>Clichy sous bois is now considered Paris.

Nice.

RIP Europe.

worse? paris, undoubtedly
in london i can go in the british museum, the tates, the national gallery, the v&a, the natural history museum, the science museum and the wallace collection, amongst others, for free
in paris all the museums and galleries charge
the tube is a lot cleaner than the paris metro too

Never went there.Does London have thousands of armed to the brim soldiers patrolling near it's major tourist attractions?

video took place in the 57.

Its like showing Compton, and saying Boston Today.

detroit.

At leas your not detroit.

$200 says emily goldfag would answer "muh that's not what I meant, muh white males, muh drumpf"

No. The only time I've ever seen armed soldiers patrolling the city, was during the 2012 Olympics.