Nigerian asylum seeker arrested in Iceland for infecting women with HIV

>A Nigerian man has been arrested for deliberately infecting women with the HIV virus in Iceland.

>The unnamed man, according to police, has been prowling the street of Reykjavik, the capital of that country, where he is said to have lured many young women into having unprotected sex with them.

pulse.ng/gist/not-again-nigerian-man-arrested-in-iceland-for-infecting-women-with-hiv-id4030012.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLACKED

Photo of the man

>tattoo seems to read Eritrea
What.

Sounds like a case of degenerate whore getting what they deserve.

This lifetime... ffs. What is going on.
It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people

>Sleeps with Nigerian subhuman
>Gets HIV
Coal burners justice.

Some people truly deserve it for buying into the peace loving migrant crap and not being on board on the 1488 train. Whites can do this shit also, i dont say that they dont but buying into the migrants of peace propaganda is just unforgivable.

/bread

If his skin is olive you're HIV positive.

White women love the nigger dick.

Yeah, but they'll leave the women out there to possibly infect other people instead of quarantining them somewhere.
Should've quarantined all of fucking Africa.

wait doesn't look like a nigger.

Here's the mug shot.

>infecting people who would fuck a coal burner is bad

>lured

But you don't know if someone is a coal burner until late.

Iceland becoming BLACKEDland

All white women are coal burners until proven otherwise.

Well that toll got paid fast

If she's white and a single mother then that's a strong warning sign.

God hates Iceland
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38

6 million year old news
sage

the whores got what they deserved, he did us a favor, that's how you weed out the rotten genes

Most icelandic mothers are single mothers

Old, I remember these news from like 3 years ago.
Not that I care for it much, he wasn't raping them.
Women coal burn on their own risk.

this
I was wondering if it was 4 or 5 year old news, but maybe it was just 3

This. This is part of a series of reposting of old news/slide threads to prevent discussion of recent topics.

That's good. We need to import more HIV positive blacks to filter out genetic failures among our women so they never reproduce.
Even women who are raped usually bring it about themselves. If they listened to their men they wouldn't walk around in dangerous areas or during night in short skirts.

>Thirsty feminists ie fat insufferable whores love any dick they can get.

Daily reminder that these savage's have no purpose in white countries exept to destroy them from within for the benefit of the Jews.

Any woman who fuckes a nigger deserves aids

why do people want to live in iceland? Unless you like the cold, barren landscape and living in isolation (unless youa re in one of the two cities)?

Conservatives want to live here because we're like 97% white and have a center right government.
Liberals want to live here because they love our degenerate open mindedness to sex and think we're some liberal utopia that doesn't work because of the Nordic model. We work, our unemployment rate is circa 1,8 %.

Win stupid prizes

Sure, but AIDs is no longer the death sentence it was 30 years ago.

>lured many young women into having unprotected sex with them.

Should I feel remotely sorry for these coal burners?

It's even better this way. They suffer longer and serve as a visible example for the rest of the community.

Yeah but think of all the money that will be wasted on keeping them alive.