Brit/pol/ - You Know The Difference Edition

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

>Parsons Green Tube bomb: Police still questioning suspects
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41302284

>Police 'may work with paedophile hunters'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41203273

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc
youtube.com/watch?v=T8D_xxUQPcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/18/ban-social-media-trolls-from-voting-election-watchdog-suggests
archive.is/DEH9l
youtube.com/watch?v=WksYJLmo9Cg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41306738?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
irr.org.uk/news/may-we-bring-harmony-thatchers-legacy-on-race/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/claudia-tomlinson/margaret-thatcher-legacy_b_3063611.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/JIFtG
theguardian.com/politics/datablog/2013/apr/08/britain-changed-margaret-thatcher-charts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Britain isn't ready for it's own general yet.

just finished watching season 2 of twin peaks

weirdest shit i've ever seen, i have no idea what went on in the final episode

REMEMBER THE 350 MIL!

Anyone have the mogg sleeping in parliament meme?

F

Is this literally your first day?

>Yeah exactly, we'll still retain our most important cultural monuments as part of the national heritage, but that's about it. You don't really have whole towns or cities that become 100% British and completely celebrate some aspect of British culture, even if just for a week. It's a damn shame.

Go to rural country pubs where communities still actually exist and you honestly can still see remnants, but if you go outside of the few and sparse remaining unspoiled areas of the country then this country's identity is long dead.

Gave the north to the muslims and London to the niggers

wew lad

Cheeky lads.

EJew exaggerating the figure for their jewish overlords again. It was 11m in the holohoax goy

>freshers posts again
cease

poor thing probably thinks ptg was here before brit/pol/ and not like 4 years later

Are Sufi Muslims less problematic than the other types?

>Name a better period in history than la Belle Époque.
Pro-tip you can’t

>Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

>Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc

>a skirt is now a top
great

>Gave the north to the muslims
Top fucking kek what lad?

DEANO IS MANGLED LOL

freshers posters need to fuck off

if i wanted to see this degeneracy i would be on facebook

I'm done with this thread. I didn't realize you were all so rude.

S

Season 3 is the greatest, the new 2017 one. Fuck me was it crazy.

>And once the older generation dies out I imagine those traditions will do too

youtube.com/watch?v=T8D_xxUQPcQ

Hitchen's mentioned on Nige's show

>sold the country off to forigners

>I'm done with this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

i'm downloading it now

>hitchen's

STOP FUCKING POSTING THESE

those are european plugs

They are coming for us...
theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/18/ban-social-media-trolls-from-voting-election-watchdog-suggests

"watchdogs" are fucking dystopian

I know I realised that but I'm going to blag it as being in sort of the infinitive sense of 'Hitchen is mentioned on Nige's show' but I realised that doesn't work. Whatever.

you are wheat to be culled
obey

>Are you suggesting we should sell our national sovereignty? Traitor
What sovereignty have we ever had? We've had the vote for around a century and that has coincided with corporations becoming more powerful than governments. I care more about direct democracy than your "sovereignty". Brexit doesn't achieve that,Fox, Farage and Bojo only ever cared about Trade

I'm going to cancel Netflix and negotiate with each film producer separately, to get the best deal for me and my family #Brexit

>the days when the union flag wasn't just something stuck on tat to sell to tourists in London or waved en masse by non-whites at virtually any national event

The flag of England is all we really have left to hold onto, isn't it?

How do you guys defend Brexit? Isn't your economy taking a huge dump right now because of it?

I'm NOT shitposting. I am genuinely curious.

how are those two remotely analogous

Why does nige seem to incable of speaking about anything apart from the EU on his show now?

>The flag of England is all we really have left to hold onto, isn't it?
Oh yeah, absolutely. Fly it with all of your heart.

>going to uni a an 18yo fresher who can't handle two pints of cider
>not going to uni as an 18yo fresher who can't handle two pints of cider, dropping out because you like drinking cider more than studying and then going back years later as a mature student with your shit together and money in your pocket

It's the way to do it, lads. Don't lose hope.

Archived that for you.
archive.is/DEH9l

And that's okay, I assume that would prevent me from jury duty?

>How do you guys defend Brexit?

Because the EU is indefensible.

>Isn't your economy taking a huge dump right now because of it?

No.

Any more questions?

Show your flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=WksYJLmo9Cg

Did she know what she was doing was bad?

>britcucks

>imagine using the Kekistani flag, even ironically

Bow down anonymongs!

t.Triplord the First, by the Grace of God, of the General of Brit/pol/ and of her other memes and bait King, Head of the New Threads, Defender of the Children against the scurge of Animenonces

Wiped out the white male working class in the coal and steel industries via globalisation not to mention the miners strike.

Muslim hordes have expanded exponentially since then. Tories took gave backhanders from the Arabs to buy our second rate military crap instead of buying it from the Russians or yanks.

>learn some fucking history you dim pleb

what do you think about my waifu

>/ptg/ larpers

hipster bikes btfo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41306738?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

also fuck whover reported my freshers posting

>Krauts
>Civilised discussion
Are you joking, blud?

>Let the commonwealth die
>Sat and watched SA and Rhodesia die
S

>Wiped out the white male working class in the coal and steel industries via globalisation
>via globalisation
Top kek you're historically and politically illiterate. No worries.

"Muh economy" has been the sole pillar for our countries elections. We have voted the Tories in for that precise reason countless times. You seem to have a sentimental view of British society when its convenient to bash the EU when it suits you. That we are an idealic civil country with lovely town markets. Not true. We have been the instrument of most of our social issues.

I'm not belittling peoples reasons. I can't hide from the fact that the vote was an outcry from the left behind. Do I think there should have been a referendum? No. But my original point was towards a student thinking it is unfair for academics to treat Brexiters as pariahs.

Good choice.

Not since she came and took the rest of her stuff.

Drinking beer in a caravan and watching Coronation St.

Kinda comfy desu.

I declare you, and other disgusting degenerates who partake in the obsession of cartoon school children, as enemies of the Crown and this realm.

Has anyone here ever lived in a van?
After I got my shitey bachelor's degree I've been finding ways to live cheaper and I'm thinking of buying a huge transit van and converting it to live in for the forseeable future in order to save money. London rent is just ludicrous and I've deliberately gotten rid of so many possessions that they all fit inside of a duffel bag anyway so I'm very mobile and ready to go at a moment's notice.

Sorry lads. It only gets worse

Prove me wrong jewboy

you'll want a high top transit

thanks for the delicious (Yous)

Mobile home park homes in hets and surrey are very cheap for the area
Dont know the rules about living there permantly

Uh, call her by her full name: Ruri Gokou, or her nickname: Kuroneko. She is 15 years old and is from the anime which, in English, is called "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute". Deal with it.

>Cheering draconian laws because a silly tart walked out into traffic
This is an unworkable law, hence barely anybody ever being prosecuted for it. The chap that just went to prison wasn't even charged for not having a front brake, he was charged for reckless riding

>london is only 12% muslim

strongly implying Our Jo was killed by internet trolls

>London rent is just ludicrous
Why not live anywhere else?

forgot image

>Chose to import Polish coal because it was cheaper
>Not globalisation
WEW LAD NO WORRIES

(((only)))

muh jobs
but he should commute in from kent or essex

I remember when Di and Charles got married our street had a street-party, big table in the middle of the street in the road and all the (most of) the residents of 50+ houses all brought food and stuff to share and sit with all their neighbours and chat in the street, in the middle of the road with flags and bunting and stuff

real old-school stuff and many of the people who were there are long dead now, except me I was 4 or 5yo at the time

I would post pics but you're probably all gay-nonces and I don't want anybody wanking over my pic

That will be the 2011 census and it won't include illegals. I'd put it at around 20% myself.

>15 years old
Eddie was right

Terry A. Davis lives in a NEETvan now but it doesn't look comfy.

Commuting costs a fucking fortune though so any savings you make are almost wiped out.

What are unions? What are wars?
She also said "people are really rather afraid that this country might be rather swamped by people with a different culture"
irr.org.uk/news/may-we-bring-harmony-thatchers-legacy-on-race/

>Thatcher’s stance in 1978 was to condone, and empathise with public fears around black immigration, warning that people would feel ‘swamped’, the British character would be lost, and that the white British public would be hostile to those coming in from the Commonwealth and Pakistan. In her interview for Granada TV, 1978, she said "But there was a committee which looked at it and said that if we went on as we are then by the end of the century there would be four million people of the new Commonwealth or Pakistan here. Now, that is an awful lot and I think it means that people are really rather afraid that this country might be rather swamped by people with a different culture and, you know, the British character has done so much for democracy, for law and done so much throughout the world that if there is any fear that it might be swamped people are going to react and be rather hostile to those coming in”
huffingtonpost.co.uk/claudia-tomlinson/margaret-thatcher-legacy_b_3063611.html

There you go.

And here's the archive
>huffingtonpost co uk/claudia-tomlinson/margaret-thatcher-legacy_b_3063611.html
archive.is/JIFtG

Thatcher did nothing wrong.

Anyone seeing this literal subhuman millenial on Channel 4 holy shit lmao

Where she staying?

She did. She didn't go far enough.

i expected it to be more
but i suppose half of the "asians" is see are hindu nuffins, sihks and christian indians

They're arguing this would be to deter abuse towards politicians but it doesn't make any sense. It's a shaky argument meant to emotionally appeal to normies like saying the snoopers charter was about terrorism.

They said the snoopers charter was for targeted surveillance but it turned out it was giving stasi-tier spying powers to every single government agency so they could dig up dirt on everyone to squeeze every single penny out of any dispute and probably much more nefarious goings on.

Every ISP has been forced to send data to all the different departments triggered by keywords on webpages you visit.

You can guaran-fucking-tee they would expand the meaning of 'social media troll' as widely as possible to target nationalists and they will use the snoopers charter to enforce it. They already use data retention to collect evidence in benefit fraud cases.

I say this unironically - discovering Jordan Peterson might have just been the catalyst I need to turn my life around and escape my existential crisis, although I still have some work to do. I only wish I'd come across his arguments when I was a bit younger.

Saying and doing are different things.
1st chart.

theguardian.com/politics/datablog/2013/apr/08/britain-changed-margaret-thatcher-charts

The war is coming