ITS NOT OVER!!!!!!!

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAME
SECRETARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAS KWWEEN SLAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

POST HILLARY PEPES TO CELEBRATE

She should do an investigation of vote fraud!

C O S T C O
O
S
T
C
O

yes maybe russians stuffed ballots for drumpfie

sage
she'll be dead of parkinson before that

To this day I find it hard to believe these aren't a joke

I wish this stupid whore would just fucking die already. Jesus fucking christ. I'm 35 years old and I've had to put up with this worthless cunt my entire life.

she has begun campaigning already

and it looks like she is going for the rural subarban white "people" vote

drumpf is toast when he loses his "base"

Seriously through, the 1.50$ hot dog and soda is fucking legend. They could rename the store to CommunismCo and i'd still show up.

I want her to ride my face after a hot day of campaigning.

tick tock blumpfkins

wh-what the fuck is that image even

Your black fantasy

All aboard the campaign bus!

Choo-choo Hilldawg 2017 mothertruckers!!!!

>JUST IN: some lady selling books between toilet paper and bottled water in Costco believes the election was illegitimate.

>posting the same girl 10 times

>mfw she loses the popular vote as well

This woman is a gift to the alt right.
Her very existence is driving away voters for the democratic party, and it's hilarious.

you see sexualised women

people like ME see the NASA freshman class of 2020

>im done being a candidate
>im trying to be a candidate in a race I already lost

Who wants the honor of updating this when the time comes?

Hildawgs in the house tonight! Where my hildawgs at?

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with the democratic party?

Anyone got the pix of her and Obama talking about how the loser should accept the results of the election?

Same, who actually lives in the reality, and thinks this is cool or edgy.

Hildawg is back on the menu!

We know you would.

P.S. Hillary's doing good. Everyone at Costco starts on the floor. Exec offices in Issaquah very soon if she keeps up the positive attitude.

Holy shit that pic

lol the little wumpfydrumpfy supporter thinks he stands a chance in 2020. Keep being delusional, Hillary won the election fair and square.

they are jokes retard.

We all have brother, I switched parties during the primary and voted Bernie just so I could vote twice against her. God I fucking hate her.

I love how the media gives her a pass on Trump claiming the election was "rigged" but then allowing her to say this shit

>“Let me just put it this way, if I had lost the popular vote but won the electoral college and in my first day as president the intelligence community came to me and said, ‘The Russians influenced the election,’ I would've never stood for it,” she said. “Even though it might've advantaged me, I would've said, ‘We've got to get to the bottom of this.’”

Nice virtue signaling but after claiming the email thing was a smear, why wouldn't you bury that story? You'd have every fucking incentive.

You have to go back.

She can't be this stupid. Or can she?

BTFO

hahahaha that woman is such a fucking faggot

full version

She won fair and square drumpfy, I will survive off Drumpf tears for years when he is impeached.

>can't understand basic satire
>OMFG SHAREBLUE MAKE SUCH BAD MEMES LMAO
>gets called out for being a retard
>"y-y-you have t-to go back!"

She's just doing this to get attention for her Costco Book Signing Tour.

However, this should clearly illustrate why she is still a threat to our cause and to our government, and why we as a group should do everything we can to destroy her.

We also need to band together with the Bernie Bros. No one got cheated harder by Clinton than Bernie. We must fight with them, side by side, to destroy the evil witch once and for all. They don't have to like us and we don't have to like them, but we must work together to defeat the common evil.

You have to go back.

>doesn't understand IDs
>calls others retarded

>when he is impeached
for what?

Hillary is so sick of being next to COSTCO toilet paper aisles.

Everyday she wakes up and takes her drug mix then waddles with her crew into what ever little retail store they set-up for her books. However she has to deal each day of seeing trump in office and she sits in retail hoping the book she wrote does well and she meets people she doesn't care about.

She's being eaten from the inside.

We know they all got on that Hill train.

If you question the legitimacy of the election you will damage the country...oh, I lost...the election wasn't legitimate.

Because he's a fucking white male and it was her turn! Jesus!

>Average Hillary supporter.

Too bad America has so many fat uneducated retards or based Hildawg would have won. All beautiful people voted for Hildawg.

stay classy, senile old hag

SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD.

Isn't Costco exclusively a Red state thing? Why would she go to a place most famous for industrial size mayonnaise tubs and $1.50 hot dogs?

>when you get the double doubles

wow thats racist user not all niggers look the same jeez

H E R T U R N

this whole thread and board in general turned into an agenda of great magnitude in order to destroy critical thinking.

Because the country WONT survive without Hildawgs leadership and guidance. Shes THE ONLY ONE with enough experience to lead this country. Now go back to your safe space on r/The_Cuckold please.

The hillary memes are so shitty its actually hillaryous

its like 6 year old tried to make memes after spending a few weeks on Sup Forums

reminder, the left cant meme

the OP story i think is derived from the interview she gave today on npr. the interviewer was obviously a huge piece of shit and the whole thing was just disgusting. it's actually worth listening to. hillary is truly deeply disturbed
but unless i missed it, the interviewer did not press her at all, but especially not on this easy point

How many millions of illegal voters in California?

Maaaan, I don't want to see that shit

>thinks Sup Forums made parody memes are LE REAL SHAREBLUE MEMES funded by dr finkelstein
>calls others redditors
ok

i do understand IDs. what's your point? both the memes were linked by the same guy, what exactly does that prove? nothing, just the one guy had multiple parody memes saved.

got a link?

>Leans back multiple times in jarring cuts
0/10

>hes not a Hildawg
I understand that your jealous Spainbro. Maybe its time to look for a safe space.

hillary CLITon

this pic makes me hard.

still would abort if impregnated though.

>this whole thread and board in general turned into an agenda of great magnitude in order to destroy critical thinking.

>Left_literally_cant_meme_Exhibit_A.jpg

The memes aren't even that good, all they are doing is taking Sup Forums memes and putting pro-Clinton shit on it.

It's like, yeah I really think the idea of a bunch of frogs, one dressed like a nigger and the other a gay Mexican is HILARIOUS asking me to support Clinton.

Or all the Pepes making a shit load of noise while the Drumpf shack people are trying to sleep?

Or Clinton in a Snuggie with the Presidential Seal logo?

I see better satire from fucking SNL. When I'd rather watch a shitty liberal tv show instead of look at a Sup Forums meme, you know your work is bad.

My favorite detail is the fact that the island niggers legs are just stretched out fists

You have to go back. Please.

I hope to God this old broke down warhorse runs again.

no resemblance to George Soros there

Oh, holy fuck. Is ANYONE not sick of this woman yet?

Found the jealous Drumpfdrone.

How can you tell?

if anybody knows anything about rigging the election it's, without a doubt, her

>thinks a meme that quotes fake trademarks and asks you to remember 600 trillion jewish cats and dogs is real
ok buddy

There's no way these are actual lefty memes and that isn't made by some faggot on Sup Forums to shitpost.
I'm assuming.

>namefagging
>tripfagging
>emojifagging
you've waived your right to criticize anyone else's posts you fucking redditor

LOL. I voted Democrat years ago, just to vote for Obama instead of Hillary in the primaries.

Has the loser of an election ever been given this much attention before?
She's just gonna lose again.

sad.

yeah they're all parodies created by Sup Forums as baits and jokes. these newfag retards with nigger IQ just can't understand that.

Back to r/The_Cuckold please. Sup Forums has always and always will be Hildawg territory.

Nice trips

SAGE

jealous of not living in the country with highest prisoner rate in the world? talk about land of the free...
>safespace
we dont have this shit here, u ignorant clown
1 and done, cya in the next thread

We live in a republic, not a democracy. You either do not understand the USA election system or you are willfully misrepresenting how it works.

Also, for the record, up until 2:45am on November 9, 2016, Trump not only had a massive electoral vote lead, he also had a lead of over 1 million votes in the popular vote count. Just four hours later, 6:45 am, HRC gained over 2 million more votes, for a net 1 million vote lead. All night long, as the votes poured in by the millions, two data lines were created: one for Trump, one for Clinton. Both lines, representing their total votes, grew along a relatively stable trajectory. Until all of a sudden the states with the most illegal aliens, in the middle of the night (even adjusting for PST), starting "finding" millions of Hillary votes and her data line left its stable trajectory and suddenly spiked vertically. We are now finding evidence that more people voted in CA than are are eligible to vote - even if every single CA voter turned out to vote. Hillary's "I won the populate vote" meme is based on lies - the fraudulent votes of illegal aliens, voters who voted in multiple locations, and the dead.

you have to go back