Real women BTFO

>be woman
>realise men prefer sex dolls
>start writing frantic articles bashing sex dolls.

How will women ever be able to compete?!

How long until government bans sex dolls to level the playing field for women?

Wouldn't male sex dolls work too, or would they be inadequate as they could not shower women with the attention and praise that they constantly crave?

male sex dolls can't provide them with free money and free shit

I think you may be on to something

Sex dolls can't replace the white race...

Yet...

Women already have robotic dicks.

>attention, praise, money, security. etc

>Wouldn't male sex dolls work too
No, but that's only because they're still trying to get their band off the ground right now.

>How long until government bans sex dolls to level the playing field for women?
The election after it's become a thing. 50% of the voters for the taking by any politician promising to ban it because "muh objectification or degeneracy or whatever", sounds tempting, doesn't it?

This thread should be bumped as it is very revealing to newcomers and will tell them everything they need to know about pol's userbase.

can you take your reddit and (((morty))) screenshot somewhere else

This

epic new family guy hate meme. fuck off closet redditor

>hating rick and morty the actual reddit show makes you a redditor

???

"Stop objectifying women by having sex with an object!"

*She screamed as she hid her 12inch dildo.*

This. Doubled ninty nines man thats some wisdom and truth.

they have their uses

Sup Forums is a robot love forum, if you have a problem with that then leave

I wonder if Rick has been to a universe where Israel doesnt exist.

>level the playing field for women

>this thread again
Fuck off. Sexbot threads are fine but stop spamming them

There's one where Hitler cures cancer. Case in point; we don't talk about it

redditors hop on the bandwagon of hating things that are reddit just so they fit in
real channers dont care because its an anonymous image board and you have nothing to gain from being an annoying hivemind piece of shit redditor

I think it should be bumped because it tells you everything you need to know about women.

Are they really so good?

How do they clean out the sexbot vagina after each use?

>being alive to watch the destruction of women

wat even is anymore?

Why are you surprised that this a popular topic here? It's not as if alt-right males are notoriously confident, handsome, or well-adjusted...

Let them beat their chests in frustration. It's healthy to vent.

Removable vagina?

Hello fellow (((white))) poster

This
>Muh dildo is empowering!

why is this shill constantly spamming his sex-dolls?
yeah I get it its cool but why does it feel like one autist making a new thread whenever the old one dies
and for 4 days straight

Are the Russians getting into the sex doll business?
Why are there so many threads about this?

This is either Russians or broneys

To cause divisions I imagine as it's almost always
>1 post by this ID

pretty much

What the shit

wat

>Are the Russians getting into the sex doll business?
Nah, just slavery for now.
>Why are there so many threads about this?
Not as much, as it should be. Just enough.
>This is either Russians or broneys
Both. It's a hurtfull allians, but profitable.

Check'd and kek'd

>they have their uses

roleplaying as Susan Sarandon roleplaying as a therapist is not one of them.

in poland only north korean forced laborers are able to operate bathroom stall doors. he was just doing his job

Just spend the whole day masturbating. Should I just get one of those sex dolls?

Sex doll = whore substitute which makes sex doll = whore

The sex doll doesn't care who you are and what you do. Like Chad.

That means: Chad = male whore = male sex doll

COINCIDENCE?! That must be a jewish trick, would be better if we do something about this problem, right goys?

>mfw im the guy who has to clean the loads out of the sex doll after every customer

>Channers

Do you have to use your mouth?

with a hose

>sex doll cleaner
Is that an actual thing?

there are redditors and channers. whats the problem :?

If he did he wouldn't have sad pepe

Someone has to do it

HAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHAHAH

It all depends on how advanced sex doll tech gets.

Because of the nature of sex, purely sexual male sex dolls, in a practical sense, wouldn't be that much of a rave for two things: 1 they'd be more expensive than just a hole you can stick your dick in, he'd need robotics and shit so he can hump the air and you place your pussy there. 2 - Women can easily get sex.

But then again, when it comes to just sex men can also get it easily, and even then they prefer a doll above real life women, at least in this case.

I guess it's the extra appeal of a perfect-looking doll with big tits and curves and ass without the pressure that comes (for some people) when having sex. So if they released a perfect Greek God 6'5 male sex doll with abs, a perfect body and a rubber penis that you can select the size, speed and force, I think he'd be pretty sucessful.

Of course, in the utopian scenario that Sup Forums has of perfectly programmed AI sex bots that have a human-like submissive housewife personality and can even give birth, essentially "replacing women", all of humanity goes to shit because a perfectly-programmed-AI male sexbot who's kind and caring and gives them attention and makes them feel special and shit is just as possible.
Considering the internal logic of this scenario, the male sex bot can even be a husband and work to provide. I mean, if we're going all the way and saying that the female sex bots can do a task as complex raise a child and do housework all day without getting bored, husband bots that go to a 9-5 boring job and never feel bored with it are also possible.

I actually think flashlights are more comparable to dildos than sex dolls

What's your net hourly wage? Legit curious

>real channers
>channers

There will be no demand for it because it can't give them money or attention lmao

Only the types who hire giggolos like big whales and really old women would want it since they have no options anyways.

A male sex doll will have no status or power, no accumulated wealth for her to leech off of, can't protect or provide for her. It will never replace a real man.

A female sex doll, however, provides one of the two main things men want from women. All without any of the negatives with dealing with women.

Am I the only one who would feel shitty about having sex with a robot rather than a woman who actually was attracted to me?

What are you going to do on your last day of work?

>alt-right
Don't label me please

lel keep bringing these great news, btfo the grills.

>rather than a woman who actually was attracted to me?
Women aren't attracted to you my friend. They are attracted to what you've done. You can be Christian Grey, but lose everything you've worked for, and women won't care shit about you.

Fleshlights you dink, not flashlights

kek'd

where is the one with sound

I guess I'm biased because my dad has been through tons of financial ups and downs but my parents still have a good relationship. Maybe I'm an optimist, but I'll keep my gf, thanks

>How long until government bans sex dolls to level the playing field for women?

Sex dolls would be leveling the play field for men

What the fuck is wrong with you pathetic dickless cuckold morons, you people are so fucking retarded

>hurr durr women btfo by robots which are making life unfair for them

Seriously you pathetic niggers need to get gassed

>western women literally BTFO by a silicone anime bitch

Isn't it the one we live in?

>some day this is what somebody's grandmother will look like

Get ready for the waifu age

>channers

They already have that, it's called an ATM.

Roastie getting toasty

>filename

>"Why aren't there any good boi pu$$i sex dol-"

Right. The Sybian has been around for a while, and based on some videos I've seen, it can provide orgasms just fine. But that's not the main thing a woman wants a man for. They know that sex IS the main thing a man wants a woman for, or at least an indispensable part of what we want her for, so they don't even see robot dicks as in the same league as robot pussies.

>tfw unlimited access to man loads FOR WORK

>dickless morons
>fucking retarded
Can't argue with that. People without a dick tend to be godawful.

Male sex dolls don't have a 6 figure job or social status; the two things women crave above all else.

I wonder if it would be legal to make a brothel in Finland, if all the workers were actually dolls. 80 euros for a single use sounds amazing. Apparently a single doll costs only a few thousand dollars. Who wants to invest in my startup?

If I had 6000 to drop I'd probably fuck this thing three times a day.

user I'm dying! HAHAHAHHAHAJAJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

do they come in asian?

This world is going to hell...

>pass hot water thought it
>pass a towel

clean

See you there user.

Damn.
That is what i call autism.

>If you are planning on sharing a Cyberskin toy with sexual partners that aren't well known to you (swingers, etc) my advice is not to. As previously mentioned, Cyberskin is sponge-like and capable of passing on an infection (or sperm!), even if washed. Even when sharing with familiar partners, a condom is a good idea. I know it seems silly to use a condom on something that can't get you pregnant or spread diseases when used safely, but it sure as heck makes cleanup a lot easier! Using a condom will also reduce wear and tear on the Cyberskin, making it last longer.

Those dead faces on that sexdolls can kill any boner.

No. I don't care about sex. I purely care about the conquest of women and spreading my Aryan God seed inside their womb.

Yeah they'll be a lot more appealing once they surpass the uncanny valley...

Nice!!! At least one roasty is paying attention finally
Instead of shaming tactics that got boring they go for the passive aggressive thing. Well done!

I don't get why would anyone have any problem with this.

But you dont have to deal with sticking around when you're finished...stuff it in the closet and forget about it until next time

why the fuck would anyone go to such lengths to make a sex doll but then give it a cement jawline? So it can take uppercuts?