Twitter Rival GAB Served Notice its Registrar Will Seize its Domain

Have you guys heard about Twitter Rival GAB Served Notice its Registrar Will Seize its Domain if they do not changed.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/twitter-rival-gab-served-notice-that-domain-registrar-will-seize-domain-if-not-changed-due-to-gab-promoting-free-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS_root
blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/
opennic.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> twitter rival
You mean torah and analglin personal blog page, used to post fbi provocations.

You mean free speech social platform, which Twitter should be legally regulated to be anyway.

>Twitter should be legally regulated
Commies like you should get helicopter ride.

Time for the alt-tech to create its own alt root DNS system
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS_root

>violating basic human rights is okay because i own a server
Daily reminder that ancap autists like this moron are enablers for the domination of liberal marxism and should be hanged alongside them.

the funny thing is that this was started by Ramzpaul and Vox Day, both fags that are still allowed on twitter

Posting crap on someone else's private server is not "basic human right". Buy yourself your own server and post your crap there. If you will manage to convince anyone to provide you with uplink, that is.

Pretty funny how you don't even notice that you are no different from marxists yourself.

>hates corporate suppression of anything that isn't radically progressive
>hates the idea of doing anything to stop it.

When a platform gets big enough and lacks serious competition and no longer has claim to an associative message that justifies discriminating criteria, the First Amendment standard should be imposed on the company just as it is imposed on the government.

"But they are a private company" is a legal technicality that can be changed. It is ideologically suicidal to let this continue.

A conservative who stands by these acts is irrelevant and self defeating.

Huh...wonder why these groups suddenly have the power to pull domains? Huh... Stormfront up for decades no problem? What changed... something everyone told me was 'nothing' and I shouldn't worry....

hmmm....

I was just a conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat wearing retard...

>Posting crap on someone else's private server is not "basic human right"
Violating the free speech of others is in fact violating their basic human right to free expression. Legislating this (which should have been done decades ago) would fix many of the problems currently destroying human society.

>Buy yourself your own server and post your crap there.
Me being able to buy a server is utterly irrelevant to the fact that you shouldn't be allowed to violate basic human rights on your server. When you factor in that goolag takes government subsidies, the case for extending 1st Amendment protections to all publically traded companies strengthens even further.

>Pretty funny how you don't even notice that you are no different from marxists yourself.
Legislating the protection of basic human rights is the entire purpose of human law. Marxists seek to censor and violate those rights, and autism spectrum ancap subhumans like yourself seek to enable their ability to violate those rights.

Also he doesn't realize that previously it was illegal for registrars to pull sites for saying unsavory things, since September of 2016 when the Federal government gave up their partial control of ICANN

I mean that since September of 2016 now Registrars no longer have to adhere to the first amendment and can legally bust sites however they please

Yeah I figured that's what you meant. I knew Obama doing that was entirely for (((their))) interests and to fuck us over.

"Free speech" means STATE does not make some kinds of speech illegal. Nothing more.
Private entities have full rights to handle their property as they wish, they are not obliged to provide anything to anyone.
Go read 1A before posting.

Dear alt-retard, Australian registrars were never subject of amurrican law.

Retard even Australian registrars had to adhere to ICANN you fucking dipshit

> Australian registrars were never subject of amurrican law.

They are when the entity that serves their domains WAS an American organization that was partially the arm of the federal government. ICANN serves DNS for essentially the entire world.

is it really worse than twitter though?

>"Free speech" means STATE
Utterly incorrect. The concept of free speech has literally zero to do with any government law or the 1st Amendment. Just like the basic human right to life has zero to do with any law against murder.

>Private entities have full rights to handle their property as they wish
A certain gay cake disagrees. You can't violate basic human rights just because you own a private business. And again, Goolag is a publically traded company that takes public subsides. Your argument fails even on its own premises. Bottom line is you are enabling (((international entities))) to oppress and violate the basic human right of free expression to people around the planet and thus are culpable in that crime against humanity. The free market does not fix it, you malformed-brain ancap autist.

Time for the blockchain my nignogs, the clearnet it goofed.

blockchain is a meme my friend. It will help but it is not the sole solution for our problems

how will andy anglin communicate with us now??

Lol no, you dont have a right to use Twitter. Just like how I dont have the righ to enter your home and scream whatever I like you don't have a right to use Twitters private property to say whatever you like.
If you dont like it feel free to start your own website

people like you are the reason why everyone uses geographic location
only the shills and reddit interlopers use memeflags

Kys shill faggot. you suck at immitating pol users

Actually you are dead wrong. Private individuals and companies do in fact have the right to regulare behavior on their private property and have freedom of association/disassociation under the 5th amend.
You are just some kid mad YouTube and Twitter dont have to suck their dick

which is what Gab did

>Just like how I dont have the righ to enter your home
My home is my personal property/space. A business is not personal space. You can't refuse a gay wedding cake (violate their rights) just because you own a cake business, and thus you shouldn't be allowed to violate the basic human right to free speech just because you own a server.

The easy fix to all of the unethical insanity going on the internet post-Charlottesville? Extend 1st Amendment protections to all publically traded companies.

>If you dont like it feel free to start your own website
When I get millions in government subsidies to have any chance of competing with Goolag you'd almost have an argument there. see as well.

You dont have a right to force a private company to do what you like. It's their property and they can do what they like with it. You have no guarantee of free speech because that applies exclusively to governments, not private companies
Bitch all you like but the law is pretty open and closed. You can cry about how you feel it should be. but there is no legal basis for your argument aside from your entitled attitude.
You do, however, have the freedom to start your own websiwebsite

I fucking love watching stormpoopers meltdown over gab getting rekt.

And just like you own ypur home Twiter owns their servers. Glad you agree that you have no right to private property

>Private individuals and companies do in fact have the right to regulare behavior on their private property and have freedom of association/disassociation under the 5th amend.
>I can't read
A certain gay cake disagrees. see Reminder that you are actively defending the unjust and unethical ability of international corporations to violate basic human rights and turn the internet into an Orwellian nightmare.

>You are just some kid mad
All decent humans would be outraged at corporations allowed to destroy the internet solely to keep a financial and cultural stranglehold on humanity.

Are you retarded? You type like a fucking retard

Well spotted

They are morons who cant help acting like keyboard warriors. That tough.guy bullshit gets them wrecked everytime

>I love watching decent people alarmed at the unjust and illegal violation of human rights

>basic human rights
lmfao ok burger boy

This bullshit is why I want to see the government get rid of Net Neutrality. Everyone celebrates free market when registers are taking down sites they don't like, but they'll whine as much as they can when ISPs choose to block or restrict sites.

Pretty at this point I'm going for scorched earth. If we can't have our way, no one else should.

Worst nazi larp post EVER

>And just like you own ypur home Twiter owns their servers.
This retarded false equivalency between private property and a business engaged with the public was already covered previously ITT. Again, please learn to read.

you sperg I didn't even address his argument
the #1 way to spot a shill on this site is if they're using a natsoc, gadsden or other ideology flag

>nazi
>crying mah free market

hahahaha fucking idiot

> gay cake
Happy you brought that up. In that case yhr company, as part of getti g a.business license, signed an agreement preventing discrimination. They chose to do this of their own will and then broke contract. No ome madr them get a business license and no one made.them choose to do business in that town.Your analogy is shit

> stormpoopers
> decent people
Pick one.
Nobody on this planet likes you. Not even real right wingers.

Learn English retard

do you cry this much everytime you get banned from facebook?

Yea, we need someone who is committed to free speech to start up their own service...

>I am legally disallowed from questioning the scope and validity of certain historical events
I'm sorry you live in an Orwellian shit hole that is actively engaged in genociding you. (Seriously)

>You can't refuse a gay wedding cake (violate their rights)

Violate what rights, lol? Violating their right to have you do what they want?

Forcing a business to serve a customer is a violation of the business owner's freedom of association. Get fucked.

>no argument to be found
also
>implying I use faceberg in any fashion and don't have it blocked at the host file

Not false at all. A bar has a right private to toss out a drunk just as registrars are free to shut down websites.

> just as registrars are free to shut down websites.

The fact is they shouldn't be free to shut down websites. They were essentially defacto public utilities less than a year ago and the internet worked just fine.

>Violate what rights, lol?
To not be descriminated against based on sexual orientation, moron.

>Forcing a business to serve a customer is a violation of the business owner's freedom of association.
Legal precedent since the Civil Rights Act in the 1960s shows that freedom from discrimination trumps freedom of association.

Keep in mind that you are actively defending the unjust and unethical ability of international corporations to violate basic human rights and turn the internet into an Orwellian nightmare.

>there is no legal basis for your argument
If no one is going to protect free speech outside of the government, why would anyone in the government protect it? Free speech as a principle was deemed so socially important that it was enshrined into law. The way you and other SJW cuckolds talk about it, it's the other way, it's the mean government imposing the right to speak on us, but thankfully BASED twitter doesn't have to deal with it.

Fuck you.

That "article" devolved into an opinionated blog post very quickly.

Cry moar, bitch boy. I find it hilarious seeing stormfaggots cry like babies about muh Twitter

Explain how this has anything to do with Net Neutrality

The endgame of that is most likely ISP's merging with Media companies. There's been a lot of talk about that already. It's not a good direction to go down either.

literally not an argument nigger

I know I no longer care about NN. My Adnauseum shit is running well. I hope that is at least making an impact on advertising revenue for these shit companies.

You're next dipshit. Unless you're a neolib or neocon your shit isn't safe!

Some aspies think they have a legal right to force YouTube and Twitter to broadcast their bullshit

>comparing disorderly public physical harassment to a digital forum space
You're really bad at this whole thinking/analogies thing/

So when the internet is (inevitably) regulated as a public utility you'll have no argument, correct?

Why do you defending the unjust and unethical ability of international corporations to violate basic human rights and turn the internet into an Orwellian nightmare. Answer this.

Fuck off with that shit nigger!

Nobody said anything about net neutrality you strawmanning retard.

It's called mutually assured destruction. If the internet as I grew up knowing it dies I'll move on to other things.

Defensive Shareblue bot?

>anyone here
>a stormtrooper
You're moving goalposts again, btw commie. Freedom of expression is a basic human right and should be protected by law. If you disagree with someone's speech, defeat their ideas with your ideas. If you call for censorship it's because you can't win the argument (and are therefore likely on the side of wrong).

Because we live in a free market society and it is their property. You have no right to force a company to act against their will. That's called slavery

Name one statement which is invalid.

>Because we live in a free market society

No we don't. Stop LARPing

Who are you trying to fool? Its damn obvious that you are one of analglint's sluts and angry that your micro-fuehrer is getting banned from internets.

Btw, did you morons allow anyone to post pro-marxism/pro-gay propaganda on your dailypooper site? No? You are just bunch of hypocrites then.

>Because we live in a free market society
Factually incorrect.
>it is their property
Already been covered. You owning a space does not give you the right violate the basic human rights of others within that space. When you factor in that Goolag takes in PUBLIC money, this is an even more tenuous position.
>You have no right to force a company to act against their will.
When they violate basic human rights the public and government have a responsibility to stop them from doing so
>That's called slavery
No, that's called law. The whole purpose of law is to protect the safety and basic rights of humans. When a psychopathic CEO wants to violate those rights to increase his profit, the government's purpose is to prevent him from doing so.

Threadly reminder that lolbertarian ancaps are disproportionately on the autism spectrum, which means they literally have malformed, subhuman brains.

Then you agree ISPs should have the right to throttle sites and charge them more money if they use more bandwidth?

Anyways, seeing registrars shutting down sites isn't going to help, especially when a CEO says they've lost their right to say they support free speech and have no fight in it if a government pressures them to take down sites.

>And, after today, make no mistake, it will be a little bit harder for us to argue against a government somewhere pressuring us into taking down a site they don't like.

blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/

So don't whine when ISPs throttle sites.

>Who are you trying to fool? Its damn obvious that you are one of analglint's sluts
I would be happy if Anglin dropped dead tomorrow, actually. And I've never used Gab, Twitter or Faceberg in my life.

>angry that your micro-fuehrer is getting banned from internets.
No, I (as all decent people) are simply standing for the protection of the basic human right to free expression, and against the unjust and unethical ability of international corporations to turn the internet into an Orwellian shit hole.

This reads like a bot post
>"Have you guys heard about [INSERT TITLE HERE]

libertarians dont understand that ISP companies arent like bakeries, they have a monopoly. it's not like somebody can open a isp in one day.

trying go to a ((( bank ))) and ask for a loan to make a free speech ISP

OpenNIC? opennic.org/

I2P!!

> I2Pd and friends do not care if the left thinks you're a bigot.

Off to work for me. Reminder to everyone - Marxist liberals want to censor you, and ancap retards will smugly defend their ability to do so.

That blog post is terrible.
>Due Process is better than Free Speech
What a made up bunch of shit. Supporting free speech is a totally transparent and if the company supports it then there is no ambiguity about whether or not you're in violation, which is their entire argument about due process, which is not what due process is, so the WHOLE THING IS JEW SEMANTICS BULLSHIT.

So they'll just switch to a different registrar.

wew, that was hard.

Is there a practical way to block memeflags? It's like these retards are not even trying anymore.

How the fuck did we allow fascist foreigner fucks to steal our internet?!!! FUCK! BURN IT ALL DOWN!!

>when the larp is so bad, you physically cringe when you read it
Never change, leftypol.

Find me one area where there is only one ISP and satellite internet isn't accessible.

Surely if you have internet on your phone, you can use it as a hotspot, especially if you have unlimited data?

And when no Registrar wants them?

I've heard them mentioning starting their own registrar. At first I heard it's a few thousand, then up to $200K. Something else about ICANN still being able to deny them, which would only get the government involved and fuck over the internet for everyone.

Look at this literal Nazi defend hate speech. This is why we need to regulate everything. Give the state more power to regulate the ISP so we don't have to worry about hidden fees and we can just worry about voting every election cycle.

It's common sense.

There are thousands of registrars from all around the world.

If they all refuse you then maybe it's your own fault?

enjoy high school. lurk more before next time

Yes, they're LITERALLY monopolies, guys! We must stop the evil corporations and SAVE the internet! :D

Give the government the power to restrict the internet so we can be free!

Then start your own registar company. The free market will fix it, not statism.

what free market

why dont you read a book nigger
like on sha-256
so you can be a useful tool when the "internet you grew up with" is re-established cryptographically

They used domain with Australian ccTLD. They can't keep it unless they get their content compatible with Australian law, switching to different australian registrar isn't going to help.

They can't make own registrar for .ai tld, country zones are regulated by according countries. So "gab.ai" is lost for them in either case.

And to clarify: they are rejected because they broke Australian law on an Australian registrar which is subject to said Australian law.

It's not the registrar itself that has an issue, they have no choice in the matter.

Just go to some Russian registrar and you should be fine: they even allow CP in Russia.

A shekel for a good goy