I can't wait for the your pathetic excuse for a nation is defeated...

I can't wait for the your pathetic excuse for a nation is defeated. I will laugh so hard once you subhuman yanks are starving to death and killing eachother in the streets. You deserve the worst you motherfucking pieces of shit . Fuck you america

America is the cancer of the world. Prove me wrong.

t. refugee Ahmet

>flag
ONE GENERATION
N
E

>Cancer spreads and takes control of the entire organism.

>most powerful and singly dominant nation culturally, economically and militarily in the history of the human race

>pathetic excuse

Fuck off krautroach

>culturally
McDonald's and nigger rap is not culture.

Your nation has no valuable culture,morals or dignity. You fucking suck you are a cancer that will be uprooted. America will be defeated

Another anti-America shill thread. There have been a ton of these lately.

We have Trump, you have Merkel.

You'll fall first if you keep spreading your cheeks for migrants.

Sage

Says the country who lost to us twice.

Shut the fuck up. Your politics are a fucking circus designed for subhumans retard ( 99 %) of americans. You voted a literal retard go fucking hang urself

Daily reminder that attaching an image to your post automatically bumps the thread.

Defeat America? Don't make me laugh, krautbro. But if you wanna vent your rage-boner on the Statue of Liberty, go ahead. You fucks may waste cities, but you'll see us pop blue helmet skulls the moment you set foot in suburbia or rural areas.

Meanwhile in the Caliphate of Germanistan

>no valuable culture,morals or dignity
>german

sage, hope we get to rape you again in ww3 faggot

Can't wait to crush your skull with my boots porky

think again. cant wait to pummel a screwdriver through both your temples, nigger

>I can't wait for the your pathetic excuse for a nation is defeated.

Be a German saying this, lol, where are the bongs at, this is grade A Idiocracy right here.

Muhammad. You have to go back to Syria now. You can borrow my piece of plywood to float back on. Please make sure all of your children drown for PR on the way back.

3rd world war is the charm right?
not that it matters anyway proxyfaggot

>Germany
>Talking down to the US
America has outlasted the last five German attempts at nationhood they will outlast this one.

t. goatfucker

lmao, you'd be dead if it weren't for white guilt. must feel bad to have to depend on a race of people you absolutely hate, but are too weak to end reliance upon. poor little sandnigger.

You're going to be waiting till the 6th or 7th trumpet, our.
>And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

>Flag
BWAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Look trough the window hans.
No matter what happens in US u will experience x10 worse.

hey friends don't forget to sage this attention whore OP's thread into the trash.

Close some tabs.

Hurensohn, mehr gibt's nicht zu sagen.

You sneaky jews tried to give the spics American land and we kicked your ass twice for it. Don't forget your place g*rman or we will remind you again.

Yeah, that's why we have chemo

Sounds a lot like muslims invading Germany

How does it make you feel that in 20 years we will create a technological utopia, and we will give it to the world for free?

this "magapede" surely things when he writes "sage" in the box, it'll sage the thread

you watching rape?

And yet you do nothing to save yourselves from your leaders who would rather have you and your children wiped out than insult a migrant. Germany is a joke. This is karma for what you fucks did.

Rekt

So Israel.

If I was ever going to go full Brevic I would find a way to kill as many aipac lobiests and recipients as possible before I got taken out.

ahmed detected

(You)
(You) too

Proof that you are German.I bet you can't.

Moshe is posting again...

Multi generational sheep fucker