Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Hart aber Fair Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Thorsten Schulte about the state of Germany
>youtu.be/DXheBffkYew
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208
daserste.de/live/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=BMw6FaEvEOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D051g0wafWA
youtube.com/watch?v=b6H5ZDUwVSI
m.dw.com/en/far-right-afd-leader-alice-weidel-employed-syrian-refugee-as-cleaner/a-40495560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Livestream link

daserste.de/live/index.html

Weidel on in 10 on Hart aber Fair
Topic: Internal Security

>open borders are bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
>Italy, Israel, Poland, Ukraine, Spain, France, Lebanon
>dead or injured

Consider it's a proper exotic way of pest control.

What is the alternative? Infiltration of Germany by racial foreigners under AfD? I say - let them die, get raped and robbed

Bump

xth for weimar 2.0

REMINDER to FIGHT for a good result.

Get your memes ready, and take to social media. Use trending hashtags. Follow big media accounts and reply to their posts on Facebook and Twitter, this way you will reach their audience.

Fight preferably against the FDP and Linke, as they are competing with the AfD for the spot as leader of the opposition. But of course all other parties are fair game as well.

Our country will not be saved by some miracle. It will be saved by US, by OUR work. Don't just watch the news, MAKE the news.

Bosnians are unironically closer when it comes to hygiene of race though.

>inb4 haplogroups correlate with admixture
suuuuure. let's take Switzerland for instance to see how people with same haplo can be of different race (purity quality more like)

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture
Only Northern France included obviously

10th for the ever-optimistic
>1 7 %

Heil Bosnia

youtube.com/watch?v=BMw6FaEvEOQ

Mr Refugee I am AfD

uh, I hope she won't leave again. Sometimes you have to face your enemy even if they snakes and traitors.

No merchants or other (((anti-semitic))) stuff in Germanistan, fellow goyim

and make many white children

Man merkt so sehr, dass die Wahlarena im ARD scripted af ist

Cheesy-korny/10

fucking amazing

GTFO (((Antifa))) and muslim cock, Ali Fuckbar

The British is a racial shitshow though, also pi related

>Chile und Mexico
Schulz really likes them

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>racial foreigners under AfD
Not sure if I understand your pidgin-English right but I think that's me. AMA.
>Russian proxy so VS can't catch me shitposting on Sup Forums
niglet.

German not white. Fuck off with Civ-nat.

This fucking Weidel bitch is a very good goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=D051g0wafWA

Why do they all have to suck circumcised cock so much? I will never understand.

White nationalism is the future

Would have been better without the echoed-repeat of some lines, but 'tis good bros.

Are you the larping choco-mongrel from the other thread?

Nah I'm OP

>oy vey give me more money so I can study useless stuff forever

Do they even hear themselves?

Germans, what is FDP like?

STRATEGY FAGGING INTERNAL+++STRATEGY FAGGING INTERNAL+++STRATEGY FAGGING INTERNAL

I

SITUATION
As you might have recognized, there is a concerted, gleichgeschalted media smear campaign, if not war, against afd.
It is wherever you look, be it the SJW outlets like speigel, zeit and sueddetsche, or the extreme leftist propaganda
outlets like ARD, DLF and WDR that our dear inspiration Yuri Bezmenov warned against.
The purpose is to bestow a pariah status on afd, so that people refrain from voting it.
This is, despite being undemocratic, very effective. Generally, people feel uneasy about voting the pariah, for mainly
emotional responses and moral reasons of induced diffuse guilt.
People are social animals and often prioritize following the herd, therefore aligning with the paria is taboo, even if aligned
anonymously in a voting booth. ELECTIONS are ANONYMUS FOR A REASON. IT IS OK:
You are well justified to GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION to vote the pariah.
In general, people need to be convinced and reassured that, in periluous times, to be EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS of those that
try to coerce with manufactured moral outrage. It is nothing but self serving CORRUPTION.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
In short, and on a fundamental level: identity politics. Whole personae are constructed around stupid political ideas these days.
It is CORRUPTION of the MIND, INTELLECT and EMOTION. It works ABSOLUTELY SUBVERSIVE.
The phenomenon is led on by MORAL SUPREMACIST whose main corrupting element is an undeserved yet opportunistically
satisfiable urge to be elitist/supremacist.
Yes, they failed the hard stuff, they are the original 'left behinds'.
But their MORAL SUPREMACY gives them power and sociology is all that counts, after all if you are the elite.
These are for example, journalists and politicians.

The Yuri Bezmenov Foundation
A watchdog organization for not only subversive but abolutely subversive machinations.

I'm not sure this is the time for schadenfreude at the expense of your neighbours.

>"Glauben Sie mir, Ihr Schicksal ist mir keinsefalls egal"

I believe him 100% on that statement

>Merkel's party has 40%
How is AfD supposed to win then? Do any other party want to form a government with them?

STRATEGY FAGGING INTERNAL+++STRATEGY FAGGING INTERNAL+++STRATEGY FAGGING INTERNAL

II

People are intimidated and influenced and coerced by this. After all, such strong conviction, such force.
How could this be wrong?
SOME TERMINOLOGY : NEGATIVE v POSITIVE voting
As everyone has been trained to be obsessed with voting for some party to positively identyfy with.
It is mainly the morally correct feeling, to vote what is supposed to feel good (POSITIVE voting)
However, if there is nothing really positive to be found in established mainstream partys (EMP's),
a valid if not correct choice is to even vote distinctly negative.

CUTTING LOSSES v. DOUBLING DOWN ON STUPID
Remember: It is much easier to fool someone then demonstrating to them that they had been fooled, or so they say.
Thea would rather double down and protect their consistency of world-wiew than accept to recognize new realities.
(Politically, past voting choices have to be protected, especially when you were groomed to accept that your politics
is an integral part of the inner core of your personality (i.e. identity politics))
In these cases, more often then not, framing things as question is most effective.
They need to see and find out 'for themselves' :

QUESTIONS:
> Can you accept responsibility for giving a pass for the past 12 years?

> How do you think it is possible that current polititians get to dissacociate
> from the results of 12 years as if nothing happend? Do you think this is all fun and games wihout
> dire consequences?

> Can you let a smear campaign like this stand and be sucsessfull?!

(But: you can send a signal, make a point. You won't be voting afd into gvnmnt. at even 20%)

GENERAL ARGUMENT

> Voting afd is not for voting afd into government, no realistic chance anyway.
> Look, they poll at 10%, even at 20% there is no chance they let that happen,
> for if they did, they are hysterically lying pre election right now.

stupid liberal cucks that will whore themselves for the highest bidder. pathetic

Why are women always asking the worst questions?

III

> It is to damage merkles standing within the cdu. Merkle is/was expected to pull up to 40%, the cdu tolerated her
>damaging their core brand because they belive she pulls the votes. If that falls flat, the party is going to contain her,
>or even dispose of her.

GROUPS TO ADRESS ARE (frame as question if you like):

> DISGRUNTLED, DESILLUSIONED CDU VOTERS
- pariah status is in effect with them
ARGUMENT: - afd hasn't a shot at gvnmnt even at 20% anyway, but a clear messge has to be sent to cdu: stop it!!
- use negative voting power, voting doesn't have to be positive, to stand a chance to see your
old cdu back
- if you want your old cdu back, vote afd

> WOMEN
- Women should by now have real personal security concerns they need to realize
(men too, but who cares about them, fuck them)
- They need to recognize that their secret dream of taming the noble beast is going to end nowhere but in tears
- They need ro recognize that migrants are not children, particularly not theirs.
ARGUMRNT: pose these as question: i was under the impression that many women see migrants as... , is that possible?
contrapose with horrific public safety eventually

> FORMER NON VOTERS
- they believe voting is futile
(It is an excuse anyway, they mostly can't be bothered to put on pants before 16 o'clock. Some probagly don't even
own pants anymore, because, em, why would they need them?)
- pariah status in FAVOUR of voting afd
Once it is understood there is a forceful campaign going, it PROVES the 'voting futile' argument WRONG
ARGUMENT: the media campaign proves you are wrong this time

Always remember: the politics/media conglomerate bloody well know why they run such campaign, they know they ruined it,
because they bloody know what they did.

Einer auf Pro7 diese Werbung gesehn?

Kann mir das einer erklären? Der Cuck sagt "Deutschland zuerst?" Sie sagt "Das ist nicht mein Spruch". Dann sieht man wie der Cuck facepalmt und ihr verdutztes Gesicht danach.

Ich kann mir denken, dass Jew7 das wieder zusammengeschnitten hat und es diese Szene so gar nicht gibt. Aber was genau soll hier der Bash gegen die AfD sein? Was genau ist "Facepalm-würdig" an ihrer Aussage, dass es nicht ihr Spruch ist?

Erklär mir das bitte einer.

A weak and "hip" AfD that sells out to the highest bidder

Heil it in Bosnia. Not Germany

Because BASED secular Turks, half yugo mutts and PIGS-Polish infiltration is soooooo damn Germany. Vote AfD!
>AMA
why should I talk with you? Die in a terror attack lol
Germanic nationalism is the future, yes
I agree. They started the WWII. Serves them right

LibDems but with even less spine.

IV

FIND AND ADRESS MEMBERS OF THOSE GROUPS; ENGAGE THEM; SPREAD MEMES TO THEM

Always remember, be in the minds of the people you want to adress, your autistic sperging tendencies are not important for

days.

Your's,

The Yuri Bezmenov Foundation
A watchdog organization for not only subversive but abolutely subversive machinations.

Then I hope you're trolling. If you want a 'white' country then just go to the USA. Oh wait they are about to become non-white because they allowed in Italians, Irish, Poles and Jews which undermined the identity of the country to such a degree they passed the Hart-Celler act and abolished themselves.

>Do any other party want to form a government with them?
No.
It's not about a win this year, it's about having an actual opposition and butthurt.

Shalömchen, fellow goy!

They are my rape babies but welcome to Sup Forums where we point and laugh at the guy in the front of the queue to the gallow

I already hate politicians. I hate German politicians even more. But Schulz really beats them all in being a piece of shit. Even if I was a diehard SPD voter, I couldn't bring myself to choose them in this condition.

>why should I talk with you?
*to you
Because unlike you I've finished studying ;-)

Klick auf das Bild du Gurke.

>some fucking student from Oman

He surely seems qualified to be there. Fucking Hart aber Fair

That's quite an achievement.

This. Only mongrels complain about strict ethnic nationalism. If you are not 100% Northwestern European - Germany, Britain, Belgium, Netherlands are just not for you.

Hivemind Hetze!

What is this Sandneger doing there?

Alice Weidel in (((ARD)))
Intellegence gap edition

Hopefully she is going nuclear

>muh racism
>poor brown people
>afd =nazis

what is that thing on the left?

>I've finished studying
>that's considered an achievement by the immigrant vermin
Since you did it not in your native land, it sure does ring many bells about the gene pool you came from

>ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208
>they are FINALLY addressing the migration
>muh racism from the get-go
Disgusting.

Was für'n Schwachsinn, da ist ja die Bewertung schon vorgegeben.
"Familiennachzug ist geil, also wie machen Sie das?"

Best post from last thread.

"Lauch!"
"Gurke!"
"Spargel!"
"Kartoffel!"

The Rührer did nothing wrong!

It's nothing personal either, it's just what's going to happen and no amount of feelings or BASED YUGO FRIEND are going to change it.

Someone should shop Trudeau next to him

>Just the kids
>its not like arabs have 8 kids or some shit
>Özdemir

Absolutely disgusting

>lets ask the sandman for his opinion
>his family fled from crazy religious people
>lets bring those people to germany

Hab ich was verpasst?

(((SPD))) dyke. At least she is ugly, unlike Schwesig.

>give loaded questions
>no answer my loaded question
This went to shit fast

Der Moderator quascht Weidel wie immer rein, sonst nichts

Why do they keep about integrating these people?
THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GO HOME FOR FUCKS SAKE

Whats up germans.
How is this election going Rodolf ?

>they even put a tiny suit on him youtube.com/watch?v=b6H5ZDUwVSI

Better rearm the maginot line. We will coming for you soon Piere

He just wants to fucking hear her say its easier to integrate if the refugee's family is here

who's voting for the most /fa/ candidate?

Volkstod. Özdemir is not even German, he only has the paperwork so he has no problem signing the country away. Take note, civnats.

>BASED YUGO
or even worse - 1/2 or 1/4 ahMed. Many of such mongrels even dare to claim Germanhood

Die Identität wird geprüft
>implizierend

I can see where the reptilian conspiracy theories come from.

Diversity unironically is code for white genocide

Do the babies get dual citizenship?

>Oops er hat keine Identität kann ja nicht so schlimm sein

Ya famous senpai?

Oh boy here comes the lying

>on average 1 person will come

top kek

merkels going to win.

Bring Adolf with you man, we both need it.

Käsefresser raus

Look here Germany. Don't fuck about again. We don't want to have to kick your ass for a third time.
Tidy your room.
Don't get carried away.

m.dw.com/en/far-right-afd-leader-alice-weidel-employed-syrian-refugee-as-cleaner/a-40495560

Alice Weidel (Partys front runner) is a lesbian in a relationship with a Sri Lankan woman and employing Syrian refugees (without papers)!

The AfD party is either the shittiest bait ever created or a kike attempt to discredit the goals of the right by fooling idiots like OP!!!

The millions of niggers wont come in 1 day but in 2
>please clap

>Numbers dont matter
>Why not just bring 400.000 more people

We are paying 50 billion a year for this shit. 2 Million foreigners but lets add 1/4 more

We will purge Paris together

>Richter Karl-Peter Wittenberg sagte in seiner Urteilsbegründung, es sei den 55 und 61 Jahre alten Männern und der 39 Jahre alten Frau aus Essen und Oberhausen „einfach gleichgültig gewesen“, dass da jemand gelegen habe, der Hilfe gebraucht habe. „Keiner wollte Hilfe leisten.“ Gleichwohl wertete der Richter die unterlassene Hilfeleistung insgesamt als ein „Augenblicksversagen“. Alle Angeklagten hätten andere Dinge im Kopf gehabt.

West Germany 2017

Ja wenn er denn mal seinen Pass verloren hat!

Bingo
Pray for Martin

I really wonder that too.

It's the only thing we have...pls no bully

Next election user