There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish...

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish. Present me with one objective argument on why being jewish is a bad thing. Jews contribution to art and literature is unparalleled. Jews have a rich culture and history and are proud of it. If any race deserved there own state it would be the jewish people. Why dont you guys just fucking admit it. Most of you guys failed in life and use this website as an outleet to vent your hatred so you can come to terms with your failure. The jews arent responsible that you are a fuckup. If you ever visited israel you would realise what a beautiful country it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
youtube.com/watch?v=quDjzr07Vdg
youtube.com/watch?v=hWOMOSX3CaY
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=GIRbXNousaI
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew
bitchute.com/video/053eWP1ilpB5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gee thanks

Nice projection, Hans.

I won't even call you Kraut, cause you're a shame for our country's history. GTFO fuckin fag

t. Kraut

Not the first time a kike pretended to be German.

Look at this jew killer. How many jews have you killed? How much blood do you have on your hands, murder of jews?
You are a murderer, your ancestors are murderers.

>If you ever visited israel you would realise what a beautiful country it is.
Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

Ach schau an die nazi fotze lässt sich blicken. Hat das erste mal nicht gereicht ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>Cultural victory for Israel

>Poorer than most post-Soviet countries
Post GDP per capita or forever hold your peace.

I can't read your post, it's covered in the blood of jews.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

kek

You rats have been removed 359 times throughout history.

They're about to come full circle and be evaporated from history. 360th time is a charm.

>not converting to Judaism to control the world

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?

And yet you haven't learned yet that getting rid of Jews is never a good thing?

Yes because it worked so well every other time you tried.

Admit it goyim, we won.

I'd rather we just packed them into containers and sent them to their ethnostate.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

They dont use deodorant thats enough for me to hate them

>ethnostate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs

Look at America, they treated you kikes better than their own children and it still took 2-3 generations for you all to completely turn on them. Once the goyim figure out that all these ugly traitors share something in common their rage cannot be contained and the kikes are promptly removed.

Every student of history knows the Jew never wins and that they always push the goys that let them in with open arms too far. It would be foolish to bet that the assbootings will stop at #359 although thanks to their globalization and the information age the next will no doubt be their most devastating and widespread deportation yet.

The "white race" doesn't exist but that doesn't mean a white ethnostate couldn't exist. Israel is the Jewish state, with "Jewish" having far more racial significance than religious. This is why you can't convert and go to Israel, or marry an Israeli kike and immigrate if you're Christian with the intention to convert.

Israel doesn't care about what you believe it cares about your bloodline. JTA claims more than half of all immigrants to Israel, the self described Jewish state, are atheists. It's an ethnostate in every sense.

>Jew never wins
Is that why jews run the world?

>ugly
>don't bathe
>mutilate infants

A normal Jew deserves to die because he is Zionist, a non zio Jew is ok by me

Pic related it's a Zionist Jew

Jews don't run the world. It's less about power and more about influence, what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7 after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

>his is why you can't convert and go to Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return

>Present me with one objective argument on why being jewish is a bad thing.
jews practice slavery as a matter of spirituality

>Jews don't run the world.
You heard it here, folks.

>Jews have a rich culture and history

Kek! Nice set up.
My favorite part of jew history is where y'all genocided all those other tribes, to the last man woman and child then stole their lands!!!

Get this ... we tell the goyim God told us to!
A- and we tell them God told us we're his 'chosen' people!

youtube.com/watch?v=quDjzr07Vdg

When the tribe is dead, it can own no land.

Burgers really should know that better than anyone.

Since the beginning up until now, you only have what we allow you to have, "master".
>Enjoy your house built on sand... Israel

>we allow
Kek.

Israel has fewer Christian papers now than it did under the muds. American Jewry completely dominate the press in the west because we treat them as equals and allow them to operate via corruption and nepotism.

Israel won't even officiate a marriage between a gentile man and an Israeli woman. Yet more than half of all immigrants to Israel and atheist kikes. Jewish racial supremacy. It's why they push individualism and 'liberty' on goyim and why Israel is a dumpster fire despite near unlimited investment and aid. The parasite is only as good as its host. This is the story of international Jewish diaspora. Their success is wholly correlated to the success of the hosts they are infesting.

Your vain attempt to Shepard opinions simply make you look trashy and manipulative.
Do you have a point?

>be ordinary jew in tel aviv
>no one notices you
>come to pol
>they all think you are some genius mastermind and all the dumb goys are 10 moves behind

i can see the appeal why you come here merchant.

It's influence not control. There's a difference. Jews have been removed 359 times throughout history and not once have they put up even a modest fight. What you call control can be completely broken in a matter of months. That's not control.

Substantiate your mockery, shylock....I can.

You can't even find Israel on the map, dingus.

to be fair lad if whites became as systematically anti semetic as arabs over night within a year you would be toast lets face it

>still a nation of race traitors and Rothschild cucks

See

Malevolent weasel people.

Good talk, handsome

the anglo has many allies goy

>cut dick
JEWED

i said if ALL whites turned against you,ww2 was pitting one side of whites against the other

I have a better picture.

That isn't cut, blindfish.
>also

White men will never fight white men for the kike ever again. I doubt we'll ever fight each other ever again.

Also a good one
>when you can poke royalty like they're your bitch...you are probably a Rothschild

difference is men would take a bullet for the guy on the right,where as men would use that bullet to shoot the one on the left.

It says B8 in your id

lol you can't even identify a cut dick.

Make a move, master race.

Tattoo means fuck-all, I hope you know.

>LOOK AT ME, WE OWN UK NOW

I'm sure the German Rothschilds did some poking as well. Influence, not control. Influence that can be shattered with a little combined effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWOMOSX3CaY

Wait for it.

If Prince William gave this speech.. that's all it would take. It would be over before it began.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

your race can have it's own state, we just want you the fuck out of all of ours.

You lose.

>Influence, not control
You keep repeating that mantra, as if it changes anything.

he can't because it's propaganda. it's not enough to just hate jews, they also have to be the worst most evil people on the planet for all the theories to be consistent.

We are Mediterranean racially but better than other meds and all other races in fact. Think about statistics, ignore conspiracies. We have 200 Nobel Prize winners that are ethnically Jewish. We're only 16 million people. Swedes as a whole are 16 million too but have 30 Nobel prizes (half are probably Jewish). That means we're almost 15x better than the purest Germanic (statistically). I won't even get into the lower races. Also keep in mind most of our winners are in science, medicine and other non-business related subjects that require high cognitive abilities.

We're only 0.2% of the world's population yet easily make up 50% of the Western/global elite. If you could think of a perfect plan to take over every relevant institution of power and retain unchallenged power forever you couldn't execute it better than us. It's not even something we force, it's natural selection because we're that much better than everyone else so we naturally rise to the top. We let WASPs think they have a sense of control but if you look at say building owners in Manhattan you'll see 80-90% Jewish names, no WASPs. We only came to the US like 50 years ago. Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIRbXNousaI

t. 100% Ashkenazi

You killed Jesus and betrayed god

Which is more likely?

Jesus was a Jew. God is abstract.

read a book, kike

gtfo

>We are Mediterranean

You're delusional.
>Muh Iq
(See any Asian country)
>Master race
Why do you always lose?
>You're like a desert German

You keep confusing the two. Hitler and Mosley both made a point to stress the difference. It's wholly necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

I'm not taking advice from a failed painter who destroyed Europe and you shouldn't either.

>WE WUZ HEBREWS
No, you're just sand niggers LARPING as the ancient Hebrews.
Every modern-day kike is just a sand nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

We're the ones that turned Europe into rubble. Anglo-Americans. We're the ones that armed, fed, and funded the Soviets. We're also the ones that will make it right. It's our duty.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew

Youtube's CEO, Susan Wojcicky hired a staff full of sjw's after they buckled under pressure to groups like AIPAC. What did the sjw's do? They started removing videos and demonetizing anything having to do with right wing ideologies and zionist conspiracies under the disguise of political correctness. We know what youre doing kikes, we're on to you

Kek doesn't lie.

>Read a book

Movies are better

Go back in the oven.

bitchute.com/video/053eWP1ilpB5/

>There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

I actually agree. America wouldn't be a great empire without the Jews.

People forget that there are good jews and bad jews, just like every other group

I have news for you

There's a reason we spent CENTURIES in England, Germany, Sweden and other Germanic countries you consider top-tier and never wanted to mix with them. All Jews instinctively knew they were better than Europeans. Even the best Europeans are subhuman next to us. Sorry to break it to you but even you guys use words like "X group are Jews" because you know we're that much superior so you use it as a compliment unconsciously.

Wtf are you talking about you autistic leaf ? Most normies here live the dream life.
>no niggers
>shitskins usually dont live near us
>no race mixing
>weather
>beaches
>Tel Aviv
>most of our women are not degenerate gold digging western whores yet
>media is very right wing and with minimal brainwashing
>everyone are army bros
>no trans and gender fluid crap

Another retard reading too much into pol tier infographics. We exist for less than 100 years and we bypass many europeans countries on growth.
Most people are employed, happy and friendly.
We dont need your understanding leaf, proceed into being enriched by your based Justin Trudeau and stfu.

I came to the realization that the world is secretly jealous of the jews. They're the most prosperous people on the world, wherever they go they take power, they govern the whole world, they stick together and have lots of kids. They even got an ethnostate that does whatever the fuck it wants without consequences.

If the concept of "privilege" exists in the modern world jews are the only one that benefit from it. It's fucking insane how good they have it and they all build it with their own hands.