MARIAAAAAAA

MARIAAAAAAA

I JUST MET A GIRL NAMED MARIAAAAAAAA

I'VE GOT YOUR PICTURE
I'M COMING WITH YOU
DEAR MARIA COUNT ME IN

I'm supposed to meet up with a puerto rican this weekend.

Will she still sit her thick ass down on my face or will she be too pre-occupied with her friends and family back home?

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPTTTT

I'm ready for death

Fuck

Irma barely grazed the upper towns in Puerto Rico, where it did some damage but nothing drastic. This piece of shit is gonna pass right through the fucking island and it's probably gonna destroy a bunch of power lines, leaving our already incompetent electric energy company dumbfounded as to what they should do. The water and electric companies are more annoying in the long run than the actual hurricane.

>Your area has no damaged power lines?
>lol better leave you with no power for at least an extra 3 days just to make sure all of your food in the fridge is spoiled for good lol get rekt

What's your plan on killing boredom for the coming months with no electricity? Hang out with normie friends?

you have a strange fetish there, medkit.

you niggers are getting constantly fucked by nature

As if the last few paychecks have not been nice enough, I'd like to go home eventually.

Feels good man, Yukiyu is pleased.

>jose
>maria
We need a bigger wall

is that an anime?

El poste de madera de al frente de casa esta prodio y llevo año reportandolo para y llamando a estos cabrones a que vengan y lo remplacen, vinieron los otros dias (antes de Irma). More than a month after they still haven't replaced it.

Estoy 90% seguro de el fucking poste va a caer en el techo de mi casa. So RIP fue placer.

And Yes prepare to be months (maybe a full year) without electricity. This is just gonna contribute to the already big exodus.

RIP Puerto Rico

Last hurricane to past through here was in 1998 Georges.

It's a deity from our lore. We have a huge pantheon of deitys that are close to extinction, one of them being the embodiment of hurricanes called Juracán. Which comes the world "hurricane"

i was talking about the Caribbean but whatever

Jesus you can tell i just woked up.

Apologies for my shitty grammar.

Fucking lol, embracing death one step at a time.

El poste de al frente de mi casa esta vivo y botando chispa desde ayer, dias de diversion se aproximan.

AND SUDDENLY I SEE
SHE'S NOT BITCH
I THOUGHT SHE'D BEEEEEEEEEE

I remember reading the other day that the population was expected to go from 3.4m to 2.0m in a couple years. Guess it wasn't from the exodus rather it was from a FUCKING HURRICANE!

FORGIVE ME, MARIA!