I'm just curious about this question so I came to ask the hivemind

I'm just curious about this question so I came to ask the hivemind.

Are there more blacks in the world or more whites in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about googling it?

No thanks.

Happy to be helpful.

The only thing a Pole can be helpful with is handing over land for lebensraum.

Wow, rude!

Interesting how everyone is scared to answer the question. Strange.

I guess I answered my own question.
>my pic
See:

Your time is running out, Edomites.

>scared
>as opposed to uninterested

More niggers, and FAR more general shitskins

It's only interesting because you know the answer is that there are more blacks and that black numbers are increasing drastically, while white numbers are declining rapidly.

>interesting
>uninteresting
Whoops, freudian slip. Fuck it. Lul.

No pleasure in trolling stormweenies online anymore, you've made complete idiots of yourselves going offline. lol

>White Lives Don't Matter

LUL

Great thread. I guess the left can meme afterall.

>sage

I'm the most conservative black man whose words you will ever read. I want us to separate more than any over your white nationalists. Only then can you be destroyed with nuclear hellfire. Fuck your diversity praising liberals and your pussyfooting conservatives.

Keep us posted.

When does the race war start? Keep us posted.

How would you solve the problem that most black kids grow up with fatherless homes?
What is your solution to poor education of black people? Or rampant crime that consumes black communities and put black people to jails?

That's none of your problem. Your problem is stop trying to racemix to keep your inferior genes existing.

How could i even racemix in poland? I probably couldn't even if i wanted to.

I am asking those questions because i am curious, you as a conservative black man should have at least some vague idea how to solve problems of your own community.

Just like the fact that the sun is constantly trying to kill you every time you leave your caves, that's not my problem. Just like the fact that the sun is constantly expanding every second as stars do until their eventual supernova to kill you sooner and sooner and will someday kill you off alone, that's not my problem. Just like the fact that you should not exist anywhere in the universe because solar systems depend on a star for life, that is not my problem.

So why would any meme of a problem you claim is ours be of your concern.

Edomites are the biggest racemixers.

There will always be more poor people.

depends what you consider black and what you consider white

are jews white?
can you tell if a latino is black or not?

>implying poor white people aren't the majority when it comes to poor people

If I cared about your concerns I'd be asking you about why this problem exists in your people, but I'm not because I don't care.

Yeah but aren't you curious about the stars? Aren't you curious about other nations and other people?
Are you people curious about anything at all?
Maybe that's why you are unsuccessful?

How does sunburn feel? Owie. Nature itself hates you. God hates you.

>I probably couldn't even if i wanted to.

Damn right, racemixing Edomite. Jerk that pink dick boy.

To win a war you need to know your enemy and know yourself.

If a general *knows* himself and *knows* the enemy he will win every battle.

If he *knows* only himself but doesn't *know* his enemy he will sometimes win.

If he is ignorant to both his enemy and himself he inevitably lose every single time.

That's why being curious is useful my little nigga.
keep your friends close but enemies even closer.

To know YOUR enemy is to know God, so consider your war lost. As the Bible says, satan loses, so satan knows he loses, so you should already know you lost.

1.2bn africans, the large majority are black. 700m europeans most of which are white. 300m americans, around 150m are white and 30m black. Canada+Australia are another 60m mostly whites which about does ot for white countries but considerable black populations are in south America (Brazil has 200m people and a lot of blacks but mostly mulattoes of you consider them black too ).Overall there are more black people in the world and their numbers are growing while white numbers are decreasing

How does it feel knowing rich black men, hell even poor black men, are banging more blonde pussy than you can ever dream to?

youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE

Did your pink skin brethren's little rallies change this? Why is that.

Good for them i guess?
Only wonder if they can be good fathers to their mixed blood kids, if they don't then their next generation will just fail like the previous one and be ruled by white politicians.

So when do the race wars start?

All races are black except white europeans.

>white politicians

This is ultimately what your true leaders have in store for you. While you retards are crying about black men nutting inside white women and calling it white genocide, the Edomite Jewish people are planning your actual genocide. It starts with the race wars.

a German on vacation in Burgerland? things are more worse in Europe than I thought

Remember this, World War 2 killed over 100 million whites, when you retards sought to initiate a "race war" in Germany.

See:

Hopefully never.

The perfection isn't to win 100 battles.
The perfection is to win against your enemy without going to battle.
Just like whites controlled black community in USA before. destroying your enemy is worse alternative than just destroy his plans and assimilate him.

Yes, Sambo, you niggers have figured out how to rape. Fine work, I'm sure you'll tame fire or invent the wheel on your own any day now.

>Hopefully never.

Damn right, hopefully. You have no choice anyway, extermination through massacre or reproduction.

>assimilate him.
One drop rule. You don't assimilate black people, you become black.

>same old ass rehashed pics
>same old ass meme words

That's how I know you're one of these old ass Baby Boomer retards from stormfront. Been shitposting the same memes for half a century. LUL loser.

As i can see you are playing into stereotype of black people as a brutes . Why are you infatuated with violence? War isn't pleasant stuff, it's misery for the both sides

Can't wait to see pics like this on America streets. Soon.

>I know how it ends.

And I know how it begins, with pinkies as the aggressors.

With attitude like that i doubt you will have support of your brethren. White people have at least something to propose to them, like stable life and jobs. What you gonna propose to your people? War and poverty?

Unlike the South Africans, we black Americans have God's protection. This will be God's justice, not ours.

It was fun and games my friend but i need to sleep. Goodnight my friend and thanks for all the (you)s.