PELOSI CHASED OUT OF HER OWN PRESS CONFERENCE BY ILLEGAL MEXIBEANS AND COMMUNISTS

PELOSI CHASED OUT OF HER OWN PRESS CONFERENCE BY ILLEGAL MEXIBEANS AND COMMUNISTS

youtube.com/watch?&v=LMfen4A0RD0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6WTAIFFKUI
twitter.com/EvanSernoffsky/status/909837244076236800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diversity is our strength

Illegals demand the following

>ICE to be shut down
>Amnesty for all 11+ million illegals
>Trump to be punched in the face during meetings

quick rundown?

Awwww if only there was someone she could call like a cold sounding name that sounds like nice without the n

So vibrant and diverse

Why?

>Go Chant down your Reps!
>RESIST
>Wait not meeeeeee

she got the Bernie treatment
>tfw your voter base realize they're being patronized

Ha. Still, she will not change her ways. Liberals want to do evil.

Rip daca

and flaming hot cheetos

Nobody could be that stupid

Diversity is good
Diversity is our strength
Diversity is what makes the middle East so peaceful
And Diversity has Saved California!!!

Sup Forums what do you think about this -

Do you think this stunt could have been incited by Steve Ban(e)non behind the curtain? Hear me out-- the timing of this demonstration is suspect. It comes shortly after Trump's dinner meeting with Pelosi and Schumer about DACA where it seemed the result was Trump having a change of heart and an overall net gain for the DNC. It would take a colossal mess up in messaging for the DNC to blow this... Enter: these DACA protesters.

If dems (especially stupid virtue signalling ones) hold onto the "all 11 million" meme then no deal will be made by the Spring and deportations for everyone will begin. Pelosi knows this.

We also know, thanks to Veritas, that these types of disruptions don't happen organically. It takes money and organization to pull something like this off.
It seems like intentional sabotage - but levels ahead of the Bob Kramers of the world. Again, the "all 11-million" meme will stick - but the result will automatically be the opposite. It's brilliant persuasion, imo. It probably isn't Bannon, but it's just a thought...

>this is what democracy looks like
How can they say this while maintaining straight faces?

Hard to believe that they would just come in and take over. Really unprecedented.

America is not even a real country. I wish I could see someone try this shit with the Chinks. They would arrest them all and harvest their organs.

GO BACK TO AFRICA, YOU FUCKING BEANERS!

11 Million Illegals
44 Million stolen IDs

ICE ICE baby

Because who's going to pick the avocados?

>WE DONT VOTE
>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
>REEEEEEE DONT LET HER SPEAK!
I really hate spics.

Nancy Pelosi was chased out of her own press conference by illegal mexicans.

maybe I'll just move to Australia and tell them I deserve to stay and see what they think.

>we did not vote for you or anyone
>this what (undocumented illegal) democracy looks like

Eating themselves, at the mouths of the little monsters they created. Send this video to ICE, so we can get two scoops with one spoon

Trump knew that entertaining a DACA compromise would cause this to happen
4D Comet Ping-Pong

This video is amazing. You have to scroll through to find where the protesting starts and ends, but wow....life writes the best scripts. I always knew that evil turns on itself but this is truly Oscar worthy. I never saw this coming. What would be truly great is if this group showed up at every single democratic press conference and town hall. Who knew their Frankenstein would get a mind of its own.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6WTAIFFKUI

they view it as their rightful land stolen from them

Someone confirm my bias.

>it's so nice to see all of you doing the protectionist thing for your fel...
>shut up, your pandering isn't wanted
based

>What the fuck do you think he's doing?
I see him chasing out all the nationalists from his administration to make way for neocons while ramping back up the war in Afghanistan while our relations with Iran and Russia are increasingly in the toilet. Meanwhile his administration let's Lois Lerner off the hook and Hillary is lightyears form prison. That's what I see. What you see is based on what we all used to think and hope of Trump. You just haven't noticed the evidence mounting up displacing that old idea. It's sad but true. And I loved this man. Probably why I'm so pissed now.

Spics shouted down and overtook Pelosi's (the neolib who is probably the mexican's greatest ally in politics) platform, being completely impossible to negotiate with and unwilling to compromise a single immigrant regards of any circumstance. Im hoping against hope that this blows up as much as when bernie cucked his stage to the nigs.

I'm upset you probably have two hanging avocados.

>PELOSI CHASED OUT OF HER OWN PRESS CONFERENCE BY ILLEGAL MEXIBEANS AND COMMUNISTS
Really... Your video doesn't shoe that faggot.

11+ million is on the low end. Coulter estimates it to be around 30+ million.

Her first mistake was trying to speak to wild animals.

Holy fuck America is finished.

>woman tries to help illegal immigrants stay in the country
>illegal immigrants protest because not 100% to their liking

Right-wing militias when? I can't tolerate this for much longer. Why don't we do this to politicians we dislike?

Also, what the fuck was the democracy shit about? Democracy is not crowding around a person and shouting at them. Democracy looks nothing like that.

This is the best timeline folks. Whoever made this happen is brilliant. I am smiling.

illegals/beans now mad at Dems for talking with Trump

twitter.com/EvanSernoffsky/status/909837244076236800

>these types of disruptions don't happen organically. It takes money and organization to pull something like this off.
I doubt Bannon. But I would not put it past La Raza. They take care of their own. I could see them doing something like this and moving away from their dem leaders, like Soros. Evil always turns on itself. Look at BLM, they started getting off the reservation as well but someone must have said something to them because that quickly ended.

>YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO, YES OR NO!

>-To what?

It wasn't Bannon, it as another one of /our/guys
It was semi organic. Think about it, you could close the institution that inspires fear in your illegal brothers and sustained by the white man.

30-45 million

>Democracy looks nothing like that.
It does when you're a group of 80-90IQ illegal castizos manipulated by your (((handlers)))

hahhaha holy shit. thanks

were minorities a mistake?

See my post.

It was Ban(e)non behind the curtain.

I love this timeline

Just being sarcastic then, got it.

But user, Coulter is brain damaged from lifetime of malnourishment

JUST STOP IT NOW

>interrupt an event
>shout over everyone and effectively shut it down
>demand that all illegals, not just the DACA ones, get amnesty or none at all
>chant "black lives matter"
>chant "trans lives matter"
>after behaving in such a way that EVERYONE is put off by, top it all off with a chant to remind us that "THIS is what democracy looks like"
It's almost as if Soros is really /ourguy/ or something.

holy shit murdoch murdoch predicted this!
>this is our democracy
>"we democracy now"

why are they burning cheet- oh i get is theyre #resisting lmao fucking libshits

Real traitors let this happen

This.

The monster she helped create has finally turned on her.

Can non-whites do anything without breaking into song and dance?

I swear you could easily distract them from anything by playing a simple drum beat really loudly.

>Trump pretends he wants to legalize DACA
>has talks with Pelosi and Schumer (the de facto heads right now)
>democrats mad that they'd negotiate with literally hitler
>Trump doesn't actually want to give them anything

Liberalism is a slow wasting disease. Communism is more like a car crash where you get injured badly initially but then recover even stronger.

They dont know what democracy is because they're from a third world culture seeking first world goods and services. When I was putting myself through college I worked with dozens of anchor babies and met ONE who actively worked on being more Americanized, refusing to speak Spanish if at all able and constantly reading about our history while making it clear immigrants brought mexico's social woes with them. I fucking adored that kid. Every other anchor baby to a one fetishized mexican culture, and treated us that couldnt or wouldnt speak spanish as immature burdens to deal with.

Maybe it isnt their fault (?) im sure theyre raised and indoctrinated to feel like this part of the country is just their right i guess. My father was an immigrant from germany and has endless stories of his mother abusing him and chastising him for not integrating. There are those who wish to join a better place, and those who wish to take it for their own.

Does Bane have an army of illegal immigrant activists?

Perhaps the news conference needed some borders.

If this is what democracy looks like, maybe we need to look at the alternatives again.

Leftism can be boiled down to whatever is the catchiest chant. It doesn't even have to make sense. They're just fucking idiots, pretending to have a working brain.

She looks visibility irritated when trying to talk to them.
I can only imagine what was going through her head.

He planned this, didn't he? He made her see.

That's what will happen to all those virtue signaling idiots. Their own pets will always turn on them in the end.

>dems want to protect dreamers
>shout them down and demand 20 million aliens get to stay
how much an entitled prick can you be, none of them have a right to be here in the first place...

1:15:30

Why hasn't anyone called ICE to wait outside this press conference?

Why do you doubt it was bannon?

It's perfectly possible he knows exactly who all the right people are right now and has been pulling a Soros by funneling money into these orgs to ultimately tear apart the dems and cast out the Mexicans.

This is what happens when puppeteers get too arrogant... their puppets grow a mind of their own and soon consume the host.

They don't represent all DACA recipients.
What those retarded half monkeys did today was beyond absurd. There are many daca forums sending this organization hate mail for attacking Pelosi.
These guys are literally DEMANDING blanket amnesty.
Some of us don't give two fucks about all 16+ million illegals, kick them out by force idc, we understand we're already getting lucky as it is to get a chance at staying, but ffs this has to be an all time low.

I have an avacado tree in my backyard. We should make it illegal for people to grow their own avocados to help out mexibeans.

Isn't it a bit worrying that they could even get up to the podium with no resistance?

Air jordans when?

>FUCKING NIGGER ANIMALS CAN'T YOU TELL I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU

> Illegals need to go back to where they came from and do it the right way.
people who say this sht really fuck me off. NO! if you came illegally you have to go back AND CANNOT COME AGAIN!

actions have consequences and you are clearly not someone we would want even if you weren't a dumb mexinigger

>all the clintonites whining about this on twitter
i love today

Is she beginning to see that we aren't the monsters people make us out to be?

We're just trying to save America.

DACAs are essentially illegals being protected, of course they're gonna chimp out my friend, after all, it really isn't fair

this is what brainwashing looks like is more like it. one jew screaming into the crowd and they all repeat it.

You sound ok, but you have to go back, sorry. It's time for top to bottom reform and clean up. I hope the time you got here made you a better person and you can help the country you came from become even better too.

why wasnt ice outside?

>I see him chasing out all the nationalists from his administration to make way for neocon

This. It's far to soon to break out the champagne. This was the democrats being fuckups, not Trump being brilliant.

This is glorious.

theyre paid very well to keep straight faces

You are a hostile invading force and you ALL have to go back.

>Why do you doubt it was bannon?
I dunno. I just never pictured him as someone who would coordinate things like this.

>has been pulling a Soros by funneling money into these orgs
I did not know that.

I suppose it could be him. Brilliant if it is. I thought La Raza because I assume they don't like being made the fool, which is what the dems do to their voting blocks.

thanks.

HAHAHAHA they created a monster that they can't possibly control. The democraps are finished

This. Coming here illegally fucks your chances to come back.