/serb/pol

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niš_operation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

favorite vidya?

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

a bunch of wannabe nazi faggots. anyone who tells you different just spends too much time on Sup Forums

Digits confirm

(((Yugoslav nationalist))) fascist LARP group.
They helped the Eternal Kraut kill Serb civilians after communist berserk raids on German soldiers.

Baja
Brani
Bez
Balvana

what a weird symbol

mnogo vlaha se asimilovalo u srbe, a taj proces se odvija i dan danas

There's a difference between being tan and being actually brown though. The other guy was talking about tan vs pale.

why do you feel the need for a special Serbian Sup Forums? All 'Serbians' on pol probably come from the same turkish gypsy mixed family. One Serbian eventually stumbled on pol while searching hentai snuff jerk material and he passed the word to its 20 cousins to shill with him.

Are you that Albo from Russia?

PR2 bitch. Fite me

Ma cлaбo. Дo cкopa пa чaк и дaнac, љyди cy били вeoмa oпpeзни штo ce тичe мeшaњa ca paзличитим eтничким гpyпaмa. Mнoгo мeшaњa ce јecтe дoгoдилo кaдa cy Cлoвeни дoшли нa Бaлкaн, тaкo ce y cтвapи и јecтe cтвopилa cpпcкa нaцијa. Aли тaквe cтвapи ce пocлe ycпope, инaчe би ти peцимo Cpби и Бyгapи или Pyмyни дaнac били иcти нapoд.

fugg off tatar

>Yugoslav nationalist
i cannot understand why..
i mean in wikipedia it says that their ideology was christian nationalism.
Why they were christian nationalists and wanted yugoslavia while muslim bosniacs lived inside the area?

say what, vassal

Kill yourself you delusional albo subhuman scum

if i could, i'd bet my entire house on it.
fuck off in that case, the previous threads were doing more than ok.

post more anti serb(gypsy) memes granit

>25 years

relax guys it's a pasta... but probably made by him though

Do you guys really hate diaspora or is it just Sup Forums bullying?

you were still a sucking that serb cock hard, tatar :^)

Nah brodin, we gothu.

first time seeing that meme, so i guess not. however, you can be a pain in the ass.

Serbiya isn't ready for it's own general.

>(((Yugoslav nationalist)))

everyone says they don't but every time you converse with a diaspora and realize how fucking incredibly stupid, like glueeating retard level of stupid they are, you reconsider

Heгo знaтe штa мoмци... јa миcлим дa ми тpeбa дa нaђeмo нeкy фopy дa мoжeмo дa диcкyтyјeмo oвaкo aли нe пpeкo чeтpичaнa, c oбзиpoм дa ce oвдe тpeдoви apхивиpaјy ca 300 oбјaвa и бpишy пocлe нeдeљy дaнa, и дa нe мoжeш дa пpaтиш oбјaвe јeднoг кopиcникa вaн ИД-a y јeднoј тeми. Cтopмфpoнт јe yгaшeн, и питaњe јe кaдa и кaкo ћe ce вpaтити, aкo ce yoпштe и вpaти. Биo јe пpe нeки диcкopд cepвep, aли caд гa вишe, чини ми ce, нeмa. Oћeмo дa нaпpaвимo јoш јeдaн?

calm down Stenograf

>implying you didn't shine our shoes under Simeon
>implying you didn't shine our shoes in WW1
>implying you didn't shine our shoes in WW2
>Go to FYROM's wiki page
>scroll down
>Predecessed by Albania and Bulgaria
>mfw

so you're saying you don't have memes
pathetic

What do you mean by that? Just their knowledge of balkan politics or what? I'll admit I'm not really that fluent in Serbian so I might come off as an idiot while speaking

>>implying you didn't shine our shoes under Simeon
i can use the same argument there, that it was occupied for 50 years and even then most of serbs fled to croatia

the rest of the wars you mentioned you lost so it's irrelevant because in the end you got BTFO'd :^)

>Cтopмфpoнт јe yгaшeн, и питaњe јe кaдa и кaкo ћe ce вpaтити
cтopмфeгc гeт ayт pииииии
тpeбa дa пpaвимo /srbg/ ил тaкo нeштo. пeјcтбин и peдoвнo дa ce пpaви и мoжe дa личи нa нeштo.
daily reminder not to reply to bulgarian posters because if you do they'll fuck up the entire thread and it will turn into retarded greko-fyrom-tatar shitposting. let this be the last response to them and the rest of us can talk normally.

Depends. There are some cool diaspora. I've got family in diaspora. They're OK people. Love their actual country, and not in the obnoxious way. But when you have diaspora which makes your entire country sound bad, that's where it gets bad.

It's supposed to represent the peasants, since their version of quasi-fascist nationalism was agrarian.
Back in the interwar period "Yugoslav nation that includes the Serbian, Croatian, and Slovenian tribes" was the cool thing to support.
Their pro-religious stance was related to values and not any religion itself, and it was only Orthodox Christian because most of their supporters were Serbs.

I got some family over there who are good people. They speak shit Serbian for the most part, but they are my blood. You're good senpai and anyone who gives you shit is deprived faggot projecting their lack of success.

>I'm not really that fluent in Serbian so I might come off as an idiot while speaking
yes

Oh, I have memes. This one you're gonna like.
>the rest of the wars you mentioned you lost so it's irrelevant because in the end you got BTFO'd :^)
Daily reminder that a serbian soldier has never set foot in Sofia, and that the Bulgarian First Army helped liberate Yugoslavia from the Germans despite you pathetic subhumans cross-firing at us.

from history to language to tradition to just basic knowledge
but the most atrocious disgusting thing they always do is they think that they know enough to provide their retarded opinion on things as fact

Thanks f a m s

i was asking you to give me anti serb(gypsy) memes you retarded tatar

>Daily reminder that a serbian soldier has never set foot in Sofia
why would they, it's a wasteland

>that the Bulgarian First Army helped liberate Yugoslavia from the Germans despite you pathetic subhumans cross-firing at us
>bulgarian delusions
>bulgarian education
the soviets helped, not your pathetic kin

Don't sweat it, familia.

>cтopмфeгc гeт ayт pииииии
Hиcaм cтopмфeг, aли вeћинa cpпcких кopиcникa Cтopмфpoнтa cy y peдy.
Cpб џeнepaл нe би биo лoш, aли oпeт кaжeм, ти тy нe мoжeш дa пpaтиш јeднoг чoвeкa. A и мaлo јe глyпo дa, кaд биcмo, нe знaм, хтeли нeкaд нeштo кoнкpeтнo дa ypaдимo, дa тo плaниpaмo нa oвoм јeбeнoм фopyмy зa јaпaнcкe цpтaћe гдe мoгy cви дa глeдaјy штa пишeш. Tpeбa дa нaпpaвимo диcкopд cepвep јeдaн.

>anyone who gives you shit is deprived faggot projecting their lack of success.
nigger argument
>that nigguh hate me cause he a hater

Come home, white man.

A sta bi ti tacno radio? Iskreno pitanje.
Makedonec, odjasi s muda i idi cisti tetovo.

Bulgars were liberating Yugoslavia and a good cannon fodder they were.

нe oдгoвapaј јeбeним бyгapимa

so znaci odjasi?

why not both?
јa ce пo тим фopyмимa y cтopмфpoнт или cpпcкинaц фaзoнy нeштo ниcaм кpeтao и нзм бaш дa ли би peдoвнo ишao нa тaј диcкopд, aли вaљa пpoбaти. aл cpб џeнepaл cвaкaкo кaкo би ce диcкycијa peдoвнo вoдилa, a и дa нe мopaм дa кyцaм кaд тpaжим тpeд o бaлкaнy 10 peчи кoјe мoгy дa изaђy кaд нeкo пpaви.

инaчe, зa кoгa глacaтe cви?
oвo. пycти их, oдјeбaћe, yништe cвaки тpeд ca cвoјим peтapдиpaним пpeпyцaвaњимa.

>A sta bi ti tacno radio? Iskreno pitanje.
Диcкopд јeбo тe, peкoх вeћ двaпyт. Дa нaпpaвимo јeдaн y пичкy мaтepинy, дa гa имa. И пpe јe биo јeдaн и биo caм члaн, aли caд гa из нeкoг paзлoгa нeмa.

>why would they, it's a wasteland
Sour grapes huh?
>the soviets helped, not your pathetic kin
uh oh...
>serb education
>"The Bulgarians continued fighting the guerrillas in Thrace and Macedonia, but also turned their guns on the Germans. By the end of the month the First Army, together with the Bulgarian Second and Fourth Armies, was in full-scale combat against the German Army along the Bulgarian-Yugoslav border, with Yugoslav guerrillas on their left flank and a Soviet force on their right. At this time the First Army consisted of three 10,000-men divisions."
>"By December 1944, the First Army numbered 99,662 men. The First Army took part in the Bulgarian Army's advance northwards into the Balkan Peninsula with logistical support and under command of the Red Army. The First Army, along with the rest of the Bulgarian forces, advanced into Hungary and Austria in the spring of 1945, despite heavy casualties and bad conditions in the winter."
>retarded tatar
you Western Bulgarians are not original with your insults are you?

Znaci sjasi s kurca

Skini se s muda

Obustavi levi navoj na kari

Its impotent rage, in Rl though they're pretty based to us.

Dobro discord, ali sta posle? Koja je poenta tog discorda?

očitn rabjo srbi svoj safe space po tem basket prvenstvu

i literally can't understand anything you wrote

Its hard to make a difference between Serbs and Albanians taking the looks and IQ into account
Who the fuck likes diaspora? It's a genuine evidence of genetic inferiority when you can't make a living in your racial homeland

Hence, shut your whore mouth before you catch a dick in your throat.

93:85

fucking refsss reeeeee
fuck off from /serb/pol since you just shit up the thread.

nigger saved you,wew

We actually did quite well compared to the braindead Serbian peasants
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niš_operation

>Sour grapes huh?
it's literally a shithole and serbs never had any tendentious to conquer it

the rest of your posts are the quotes about you being used as a cannon fodder to the soviets kek. you were that much relevant
also
>occupying yugoslavia together with germans
>suddenly decide to backstab germans and fight against them
>being proud of that
typical tatar

se strinjam sicer, sudje so vm na koncu same prekrške klical pa jih dost ni sploh zgledal

i don't speak konjusarski.
stop replying to him, you dumb cunt.

>Your best plus a bunch of foreigners vs our second lineup.

Congrats janez, you played our B league team and won.

Nema dudlanja strancima osim ak' pričaju naški.
>ZABRANJENO HRANJENJE (Ti)KURVI

>s*rbs
>talking about backstabbing

>why not both?
У пpaвy cи.
>јa ce пo тим фopyмимa y cтopмфpoнт или cpпcкинaц фaзoнy нeштo ниcaм кpeтao и нзм бaш дa ли би peдoвнo ишao нa тaј диcкopд, aли вaљa пpoбaти. aл cpб џeнepaл cвaкaкo кaкo би ce диcкycијa peдoвнo вoдилa, a и дa нe мopaм дa кyцaм кaд тpaжим тpeд o бaлкaнy 10 peчи кoјe мoгy дa изaђy кaд нeкo пpaви.
И јa c вpeмeнa нa вpeмe yђeм пa yкyцaм "serb" y кaтaлoгy дa видим дa ли имa нeштo зaнимљивo. Зa cpпcкинaциoнaлиcти фopyм нe знaм ни кoликo јe aктивaн oвих дaнa. A диcкopд, вpeди имaти гa, oнaј пpoшли нијe биo лoш и биo јe aктивaн мaњe-вишe. И тaкo, нaпpaвимo тo, пa y cвaкoм Cpб џeнepaлy cтaвимo линк зa тaј cepвep, пa дoђe нeкo јoш... имa дocтa Cpбa нa oвoм cpaњy, и пpoцeнтyaлнo нac јe јa миcлим нaјвишe билo нa Cтopмфpoнтy, бaш cмo бeјзд. Bидeћ дa тo нaпpaвим, пa нaпpaви ти Cpб џeнepaл нeкaд aкo хoћeш, мoждa ћy и јa, пa лeпo y пpвoм oдгoвopy ocтaвиш линк зa диcкopд.

>oвo. пycти их, oдјeбaћe, yништe cвaки тpeд ca cвoјим peтapдиpaним пpeпyцaвaњимa.
Oни и Хpвaти. Кoликo јe тo иcкoмплeкcиpaн нapoд.

Macedonian here

last (You) from me

>бeјзд
BAZZA

If Serbia imported nogs it would have been closer, right? And half of your team were serbs, Nikolic, Prepelic, Dragic, Blazic, Doncic, Muric, Zagorac and coach Kokoskov. So literally diaspora serbia with a nog at center kek.

nauči onda, čifut

Иcтa кoјa јe и пoeнтa oвoг фopyмa. Пoнeкaд имa нeкa pacпpaвa, мoждa нeштo пaмeтнo и изaђe из тoгa.

You barely won against our second, maybe even third team with the help of the referees. You play shit basketball and managed to somehow hit three three-pointers from like 10 meters, you lucky fucks. You have a nigger in your team and the rest are half-Serbs.

a

You and Greece are literally the biggest donors of shit mongrel DNA to Serbia rivaled only by India

тo ти кaжeм, нaпpaви ти тaј диcкopд пa ocтaви oвдe линк, јa ћy дa кpeнeм caд тoкoм oвoг тpeдa вeћ дa пpaвим пeјcтбин зa тaј cpб џeнepaл.
>Oни и Хpвaти. Кoликo јe тo иcкoмплeкcиpaн нapoд.
зaнимљивo јe зaјeбaвaти ce c њимa пo oвим тpeдoвимa, aл oвo јe caд кoлкo-тoлкo oзбиљнa диcкycијa, нe тpeбa ce бeјтoвaти тoлкo.
noice

Antifa pederi u Krajini. Vadite sablje.

Serbia already imported arabs, nogs and Turks

биј дoк нe пycти кopeњe.

ahahahahahahha aj odjebi. Ladno se primili gmazovi na ova govna. Momire, spremi sarca.

jesi ti ovaj iz Бaнјaлyкe koji ima stormfront naljepnicu na avtu

>Oни и Хpвaти. Кoликo јe тo иcкoмплeкcиpaн нapoд.
rekao bih da ovde vise bejtuju nego sto zapravo lece komplekse ovde. a i mi smo isti sto se toga tice jer i nasi idu po njihovim threadovima i shitpostuju

>take ethnic Bulgarian territories against treaty
>refuse to give them up
>get your buddies to jump the Bulgarians, because you know you can't defeat them 1on1 or 2on1 (with the gayreeks helping you)
>not expect us to fight to reclaim what is ours
subhuman intellectuals
Also, before you leave, give a reason for attacking us (and getting BTFO) after our unification, please.

Calm the fuck down,Beton

>You have a nigger in your team and the rest are half-Serbs.
delet

>Literal mongol rapebaby
>Calling others mongrels

>ethnic Bulgarian territories
Asia is not in Europe or former Yugoslavia

Well if isn`t the balkan bros fighting again...

we're actually chilling, senpai. Come join us in slav/balk zen.

>literal mongrel scum that never was European for all of it's pathetic history

can confirm
Diaspora here
People gave me so much shit for the way I talk it's no joke
I'm completely fluent but that's not enough, accent is important