Pepe's creator is suing Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer lmao

Pepe's creator is suing Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

flippa.com/9035934-pepefrog-com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The virgin furie strikes again.

pepe isn't alt-anything, pepe is about trolling.

Hes going after Reddit

this guy's creation is all over the internet and he hasn't tried to protect it until this point. he has no legal standing.

Who is the alt-right? Does this prevent me from posting dank pepes on this board? If not then why should I give a fuck?

Have fun filing for bankruptcy Furie.

This

>not going for slantymoot

We slip back into the shadows behind the giant frog

b..but I thought p..peep was dead.

Geez whizz Furie you should have left it alone you're feeding the trolls you hopeless lolcow

correct, you must protect your copyright at the first instance of a possible breach or you pretty much lose it. That is why anyone with intellectual property worth a damn sues the crap out of any violators. Protect or lose it

>Reddit getting sued

top kek Sup Forums gets away with it again!

All we have to do is slightly change the color of Pepe and we can say it is a parody.

Don't you dare change a fucking thing in response to this faggotry

What a cucked puss. Afraid to make a profit and live in the riches. He could be rolling in money, but he aint allowed cause he fears that shekelstein doesnt approve.

faggot

Ya'll do realize that if they get the rigth lefty judge they can work towards shutting down ISPs of any site that infringes their copyright.

Not saying that it will happen, but I can see where they are going with this.

But if you keep posting pepe, baked alaska and reddit will get sued more...

>not to us

then why would care about?

hahaha take that you opportunistic parasites
>getting sued over a group that doesnt exist because you wanted to be the face of it
kek

I couldn't care less about those people (and reddit)

Incorrect. This only applies to trademarks.

Will gorrila man use those lawyer skills he was talking about to strike matt down?

I'll fight you

pepefrog.com domain is for sale
flippa.com/9035934-pepefrog-com
someone buy it before adl picks it up

Good.

how much?

Let's say they do get the right lefty judge, could this set a legal precedent that could make all memes a potential copyright infringement? Is it possible that this is actually a covert effort to make memes illegal because it represent a threat to (((Them)))?

I'd prefer to finally just buy this:
So I did. Basically free thanks to altcoin profits. Yay!

>this guy's creation is all over the internet and he hasn't tried to protect it until this point. he has no legal standing.

this. for all intents and purposes, he released it into the public domain. he's got no standing for a copyright suit.