So how do we go about funding out who this guys attacker is?

So how do we go about funding out who this guys attacker is?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13959126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/13959126

>out of shape
>swastika band on wrong arm
>relaxing around nigs
>"they deserve that welfare"

this guy isn't a nazi. likely a leftest trying to stir up drama

>likely a leftest trying to stir up drama

Prove that and expose it if so because it would be quite significant in showing the level of propaganda involved in all this shit.

He should have been killed for not having it ON THE LEFT ARM
>while saluting you put your left arm to your belt buckle

He looks like a leftist cuck who got a buzz cut to roleplay with. He couldn't even bring himself to shave it all off and he kept his stupid fucking "this is where my jawline should be" beard.

This shit gets exposed all the time but no one gives a shit. Run it on page 1, retract it on page 3. In the future people will talk about how they saw all these nazi stories and use that to reinforce any new ones that arise.

His friend, it's staged

the punch looked kinda real but everything around it seems suspicious

Bullying the bully. How does it feel? Does it feel good?

>wrong arm
This is propaganda.

>finding

All three of you are right on the money. Anyone who know's their shit can see how preposterous this is from a mile away. Almost as if someone intentionally tried to personify what liberals and normies see as the "Stereotypical nazi"

I wish we could find out. I'd like to buy that man a pint.

>Showing your power level in public

Boy, you amerilards are sure retarded.

baby's first false flag :^)

>Finding out who the attacker is so you can make fake accounts on social media and harass his family, because you know if you ever said anything to him in real life you would also get knocked out like the little bitch you are

Give me your address so I can come over and fuck your mothers/sisters/daughters/girlfriends/wives.

fake news

According to reports no one reported the attack to police and he left the arm band. He is obviously a false flag fag and since he was afraid of getting caught, theres not much of a trail. I guess start posting wanted posts on seatle social media.

Pop quiz, pol/tards, can (YOU) spot the difference? Go ahead.. ill wait...

>pro tip: you can't

>leftist tries to false flag/stir shit up
>gets KTFO
>gets redpilled

maybe grow the fuck up and don't roleplay Boku no Third Reich in public

Good find user