Wtf didnt knew that he was our guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6731LIO2LKI&t=202s
vocaroo.com/i/s097kSpANIA3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha yes! Funny meme!

Go back to plebbit

>India

He's not wrong. I even brought this up during the election but people just didn't want to hear it. The level of indoctrination and mind control some people are under is insane.

What's with the mesh?

LE BASED NIGGER

floyd has always been alright.

he can't read or write, but he has a mastery of the sweet science that he began working on since he was a child. His whole life has always been boxing.

Society has grown ever so stupider as time has gone on. Have you noticed this? This is what (((they))) want though. Stupid people who are easy to control.

50-0

He also says that All Lives Matter and BLM needs to "follow order"

Floyd = Sup Forums, McGregor = Reddit

Nobody is curious anymore. They take everything at face value.

That's bad! Like Holy Shit that's like Michael Jackson touching little boys bad. The left can't meme. That's like an old Facebook meme from 2007.

>142022107

agreed, it's amazing how trumpcucks were suckered into voting for a spoiled manchild who has never worked a day in his life and was handed everything to him by virtue of popping out of his mommy's vagina. only a true cuck would vote for a guy like that

Floyd is Sup Forums, sure. McGregor is ebaumsworld.

youtube.com/watch?v=6731LIO2LKI&t=202s

K. Lemme know when you actually know what you're talking about. It seems like the shills these days only know how to insult without actually saying anything substantial. Prolly because most of you faggots are meth heads.

>Be McGregor
>Get combo'd into oblivion

Pretty much everyone involved in high level professional boxing will vouch for Trump. He was involved for decades. Mike Tyson supports him too.

#MONEYTEAMTRUMP

Holy shit Floyd is my boy

What a retarded coon. He probably doesn't even know about Trump and his birtherism

>I worked my way from the bottom to the top. Nobody gave me shit.

This guy may be illiterate but at least he can speak the truf.

Obama wasn't born in the USA retard.

that's not even true there were equal housing suits filed against his father and him years before he even ran for president the first time

reddit tier post/10

lurk more

Oops, didn't mean to include the timestamp on the link. Should start from the beginning, that's where he says the quote from OP.

They're good friends.

Doesn't excuse the left's propaganda and indoctrination campaign that has been leveled at the populace since 2015.

Upvoted

vocaroo.com/i/s097kSpANIA3

K. Keep me posted.

Fucking Based

WTF I LOVE FLOYD NOW

Yea that time he said cruz was born in canada. That was pretty racist.

Try again, faggo. Liberals seem to enjoy and prosper in their lies and rage. Work with an old and single decrepit hippie bitch who goes on and on about her hatred of trump once someone gets her started. It's like she somehow gets off from it. It's actually as hilarious as it is obnoxious

> In the original video, Mayweather shredded Pacquiao, whom he referred to as "Poochiao."

> "I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said Thursday. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my dick. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother fucker make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When someone with below 70 IQ can see through all the lies there is really something scary going on.

He can't read so the media has trouble getting to him.

IQ is a meme

What

>3:50

>When a Blumpferoni doodoo poopy pants calls me a silly slim slam

Nigga can't even READ and can see things plain as day.

Yeah, that's what low IQ people believe.

ooga booga is on trumps side. Praise the Kike

Not only that, but the democuck actually praised him for how UNracist he was

Here he is being awarded the Ellis Island award alongside Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks

>I worked my way from the bottom to the top and noone gave me shit as a black boxer
America confirmed not racist

Poor chang

>you live a privileged life
>I worked my way from the bottom
>right and I'm not trying to take that away from you

lol so you just killed your own argument. Dumb bitch