Post ITT if you're a Person of Color supporting White Identity

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

itt: whites pretending to be non-white

>kekistan flag
Where do you live, shitskin?

>2 kids
You should die for this. At least 3 kids.
It should be special rule, rule of 3.

fpbp

I'm Mexican- American and support White people. I'm tired of seeing you guys demonized by idiots that blame you for all their problems. We are not all born equal.

Whites are just so much more attractive than any other race.

I used 2 support.
Now im too red pilled: white people deserve 2 die if they cant control their whore barren 1.1 children whore women.

I'm a black ginger Asian demi boy and I fully support white people.

Yeap.

Varg way or no way.

This desu.
I want to preserve the white race so I can slam my moorish cock into a qt aryan waifu :3

Brazil disagrees.

Hot brazilians are hot but not beautiful.

Hotness, beautifulness and cuteness are 3 different things.

Cute > beautiful > hot

There's no such thing as Mexican-American, if you're living in the U.S, working in the U.S, eating in the U.S, nationalized in the U.S then you're an american and ONLY american

I support ethno nationalism, you can be any color you want.

As long as you can pass as at least.

I AM YELO AMELLIKIN

white dick sucker cuck

What made you lose hope?

Mischling here in full support of white people and Western Civilization, which I identify with and as. And I'd like to point out that I was redpilled, listening to Michael Savage, a fellow Hebrew who to this day, is as right wing as you can get when it comes to nationally syndicated radio, back in 2011 and 2012 when many of you were still pozzed Obama supporters.

Sup Forums forced me to confront and acknowledge the JQ, but knowing that tons of Jews and halfling Jews served in the Nazi army bravely gives me hope and resolution.
amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587

Yeah sure, working my way up means I'm some kind of cuck or gay.

i'm a nigger that supports white nationalism

Mongol here. Pride in one's ethnicity is normal and healthy and does not imply contempt for the others.

chink here. supports white people make more white babies. leave the yellow gurls alone

I know WMAF isn't going anywhere. I'll just deal with it.

Hi Sup Forums. Too bad I can't post a picture since it's late but know that there is a nigger advocatinng for your cause in France.

>lose hope
I will go back to my country and have 20 kids from 4 wives from the money I make as a doctor in this country. I have all positive hope in the world, just not for cucked faggot beta white people who would get me fired for daying this.

I think there is no other way that sacrifice our freedoms, time and money or just keep fun from kids. I think important things are teach your kids and push them in education, family traditions and so on. Even if white race fail then your family through this can just level up in society hierarchy.

Hell yeah I support. If white women go away I wouldn't be able to black them.

I support Mexican integration in the US
> I value your commitment to family and work

sure why not

This so much.
I believed whites were just misguided by a crooked few, but these fucks are so gullible and infantile, their lineage must end.

>support whites remaining in majority white nations
Sounds like the majority of non-whites since the Late Middle Ages, desu

lol don't do fuck no

Merci Mamadou

No one cares what niggers think.

My nephew married a white girl and had a baby with her. Then he dumped her and married a 10/10 girl from our country. The Dutch whore is now a single mother having Dutch boyfriends every noe and then.

There are no laws governing dating except the natural laws of attraction.

White black yellow brown it's all on merit.

Blaming my failures for my lack of sex life on others is a hard pill to swallow. The flagrant race bait is just a reminder to me of my failure.

I'll try not to be a bitter jerk about it.

I'd gladly exterminate my own race if I was capable. Blacks for white nationalism!

This.

Itt. Half of Sup Forums.

Seriously look up the kids that show up on the free speech rallies with the kekistan cringe. Half of them are non-white.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

What country is it you're from? I see this happen very often as well, as I've lived overseas as well which is a popular destination for Dutch newlyweds. The marriage never lasts more than 4 years, the girl becomes a coalburner and the man is living the life.

I wish

Lana and Henrik has a baby now!

Here I thought I was just gonna skirt by as a happy-go-lucky lad.

I will never understand how someone can be proud of cheating.

ghe ghe ghe Antillen. The man embraces female freedom, the female then starts fucking hot black men. This is around the time the children are born so the white man does not like it when she fucks other people while they are making babies. It doesnt happen that often though, but shit, 30% of children are not fathered by the man that is on the birth certificate.

Tried to point that out in highschool. Mexican kids didn't understand it.

Really?

sigh...Sweden. Your ancestors were Vikings that raped women. Now you tell me that fucking women is bad?
KYS. But wait......you already are.

Spic here in spicland. I support the whitey. Aryan race is best race.

I'm white and identity politics is cancer.
Out of all of the things you could choose to group up on, why race? Are you incapable of forming proper bonds with people outside of your race?

I'm incapable of forming bonds, period.

Where do you think you are?

Cheating is bad. Without integrity you will lose in the end. That's why countries where people cheat never have been succesful. I'm talking about following the societal contract here.

It's a bit funny. A while back a bunch of cheaters on the "Swedish SAT" were caught and all of them were Achmeds. I think that says everything about why Achmed countries have never been succesful and why these people poison every country they come to.

>forming bonds

Because race is the foundation of all cultures since the beginning of humanity. It was the core of what someone was, regardless of what race they belong, its the most common form of tribalism seen in human behaviour.

I agree but some white Americans don't think so

This is true. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for race/mixed children.

i'm fine with white identity and white majorities, i even prefer it

i'm not fine with genocide of non-whites so i don't like nazis, but i get the impression most pro-white whites don't like nazis either.

The hardest Redhill to swallow is that all people are shit no matter what race they are. Seriously. The older you get, the more you réalise this.

Sure why not. Maybe if the DACA gets the boot people won't freak out as much because the white majority won't be threatened.

Don't wait too long to start a family, I believe pair bonding isn't possible for a family after 26 years old.

What do you mean? When you're older than 26 it's harder to bond with a partner? What??

It's just what I believe, but to be honest I'm just bad at it.

Brown person here. Always appreciated European history and culture, and wanted to go visit the different countries to experience it firsthand. I don't even want to go there anymore for fear of state-sanctioned rape and murder by africans and arabs. RIP white homeland

>Don't wait too long to start a family, I believe pair bonding isn't possible for a family after 26 years old.
OMG this level of projection.
WE DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT MARRYING 25+ GIRLS. We become doctors/etc/etc/ then slay mad 19 yo pussy IN OUR OWN COUNTRIES WITH OUR OWN MARRIAGE LAWS. BECAUSE WESTERN MARRIAGE LAWS ARE TOO GYNOCENTRIC. Sry 4 caps.

My hypothesis is that no minorities vote for right-wing candidates, which prevents civic nationalism from arising.

You just took something out of my post, deliberately misunderstood it, just so you can shake your penis at it.

I'll be damned, yiu korsou bo ta?

>You just took something out of my post
I took 50% of your post, snow-nigger, you know im right. Now go hug your wife while non-white sperm oozes out of her pussy.

Did you see HWNDU? It's literally the opposite. Im Chinese and support blocking anymore chinese from coming in here. Fuck off got mine dont ruin this country,

I need more moe

>implying.
I just don't go out much.

I'm technically not white but I look white. I'm only 1/4th white, but people think I'm white (I guess I lucked out). I support white people fully. I don't like the culture of my own race, I think white people do things better, and I support them first.

Sup Forums is nothing but non-whites pretending to be white nationalists. So this thread will just be regular Sup Forumsacks admitting they aren't white.

Being a Jew who knows about what the Jews are doing must be rough. Do you know about David Cole?

No. I think you're just in your early 20s or something, or you grew up around mostly whites. White people can be shit, of course, many of them are, but blacks and mexicans are USUALLY worse, just on aggregate.

>Italy flag
Shitskin detected

This.

I can't understand why more Chinese don't realise that if they wanna be comfy here we gotta keep our governments from becoming like mainland China.

We were just pretending to be white fedora lords because they're cooler than us.

;_;

the majority of whites do not to care about their identity. what makes you think POC give two shits about it?

I'm a black guy with a blonde haired blue eyed white wife. We have three kids but I still support the right of white to have their own land.

You know you guys still have to go back, right?

>White Nationalism

does not exist. stop using marxists' rhetoric/terminology.

Yeah. I'm ready to be sent back to my birth nation...

This
I don't wanna be that guy but it honestly feels like Sup Forums is fighting a losing battle.

I'm a half asian. In support, but I hope you guys realize that not all of us are dog eating insects, some westernized are based as fuck. I have many conservative asian friends who "get it" and hate liberals for trying to pander to them and minorities.

>i will never be white

I am pretty sure the ones identifying as White are non White as well.

i did my part by voting for trump. now you whites have to work and make children to make sure i dont end up in a 3rd world shithole AGAIN

>I'll never be white

ITT: muds who don't realize they're next

>chilling at the cafe after policon

2 years ago, I didn't care, but the non-whites have forced me to care. Non-whites treat whites like shit. I'm not fully white, but I look white, and my own people treat me like shit and only white people accept me as a friend. This is why white people have to care. People of color hate white people and will not treat you as well as you are treating them once they are in control.