Shrekeli is fucked, they got to him, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU RESIST

>When so-called "Pharma Bro" Martin Shkreli was convicted of securities fraud this summer, he boasted that he would probably spend less than a year at a "Club Fed," a cushy minimum security prison where he could work on his tennis game and Xbox skills.

>Instead, until his sentencing in January, he will be locked up at a holding jail on Brooklyn's gritty waterfront that's home to accused mobsters, drug smugglers and terror suspects; one federal judge has likened it to "a Third World country."

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-jailed-tough-brooklyn-facility-n801296?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccFOZX6owCE
youtube.com/watch?v=L2Qffi7i32Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fpbp

F

he's CIA, nobody gives a shit

F

How is that legal?

Seems like a fair case of cruel and unusual punishment, no?

F

He's on Hillary's kill list.

F

he openly showed contempt to the court while out on bail.

the same shit would apply to anyone if pulled shit like he had. if he had just kept is dumb mouth shut he'd still be in his own home right now.

>act like an arrogant ass in public
>get punished for it

Yeah who cares

I bet he ends up dead because he knows something about HIllary.

wtf I love Hillary now

>legality mattering
>america
if the goverment followed rules and didnt go out of there way to hurt people id be with my son right now. instead he is with his drug addict abusive mother who hasnt let me see him in a month

life isnt fair, life sucks

If you're in the United States and your name isn't Trump, don't fuck with the Deep State and its servants, even in jest.

He'll be lucky if he doesn't get Manninged.

>third world country

Might as well get used to it

Can't feel sorry for him. Acted like a smug cunt after the work already hated him, and openly bragged he'd get a slap on the wrist. You can argue he did nothing wrong with the pharmacy thing, but the way he handled it was shit

He's gonna get shanked. Sorry bro.

Which like I said really does break the 8th ammedment

>"If a punishment is unusually severe and if there is no reason to believe that it serves any penal purpose more effectively than some less severe punishment"

You know, just because you act like an ass doesn't give the state the right to downright send you to potential harm that way oversteps the punishment you deserve

It looks to me as if the Judge got his feelings hurt and decided to break an amendment

holding cells are the worst
if you can survive holding cell you're good to go

People in the US get life sentences in concrete Supermax cells where they're in 23-hour-a-day solitary confinement and never interact with another human being... and that's not considered cruel and unusual.

I am hoping he comes out alive. He wanted to fight against the deep state, be able to take the best they throw at you.

they should rly give you some sort of suicide option..if that was my life I'd welcome it

are we supposed to feel sorry for the idiot that impregnated a dumb whore

yeah judges are above the law. so are the police. don't ever get in trouble

I take it you haven't spent a second inside an actual court room?

What happened to Martin is hardly unusual.

no. just saying laws dont mean shit.

>spain
lol

He will be that nigger's bitch for awhile... until his release. He would say BBC is real.

who cares about some niggerloving roach with a filthy nose

He's rich too, you know. He might spend jail time but not that long.

Unusual it may be but it should not be considered acceptable or normal. If judges are acting above the law they need to be brought down.

Another kid who made a bunch of money through fraud and didn't think he would be caught.
People actually think this guy is smart too.

>pointing out nationality
>cucked out of seeing his own son

This is me not caring.

>non whites thinking there opinion or life matters to me

lol

Because he actually is, and it's also one of worst attention whores and I don't want him hugging any more attention by being a political prisoner.

True. Holding cells are the worst.

It was so obvious that he would get arrested when he announced that shit.

Why did he do it?

he was behaving like an albanimal

should have stayed with his family in albanimalia for future ethnic cleansing

filthy filthy shittar

shittard hahaha

if he was smart he wouldn't have gotten caught.
if you get busted for fraud you were too stupid to anticipate everything

so his opinion of himself and courts somehow affects his sentencing? that's some petty shit.

SHKRELI IS A PLANT. HE IS CIA. THEY JUST SHEEP DIPPED HIM. HE WILL GET SHANKED AND DIE IN JAIL AROUND THE NEW YEAR. WE WILL NEVER SEE THIS GUY AGAIN.

They're not acting above the law, its well within their authority to do this.

>Instead, until his sentencing in January, he will be locked up at a holding jail on Brooklyn's gritty waterfront that's home to accused mobsters, drug smugglers and terror suspects; one federal judge has likened it to "a Third World country."

Good. The piece of shit absolutely deserves it. This whole story brings a smile to my face.

>Shkreli does what every Jew on Wallstreet has ever done: Lie about the potential of a product in order to raise capital
>gets rich
>Jews get butthurt because he's not in Club Jew
>sue him on a technicality they always overlook for their brethren
>"Take dat ya doity goyim!"

Basically, they did the same thing to him that they did to Donald Trump numerous times in their attempts to run him out of Manhattan. Only this time, they succeeded.

He was framed and you all know why.

We all know why he in particular it's jailed and that poor neet isn't ready for a prison cell.

This could be Aaron all over again.

>Brooklyn's gritty waterfront that's home to accused mobsters, drug smugglers and terror suspects; one federal judge has likened it to "a Third World country."

And how well do multi-millionaires do in "Third World Countries?"

Either dude will be shanked, or he will have a few debts to pay when he gets out.

I thought he had a dead mans switch with hillarys emails in?

>he was framed
lol i knew i shouldn't have replied

>mutts barking

He is a degenerate retard. Good that they got him

What if he ends up controlling the prison?

At least you reproduced, doing more for the continued existence of our people than 90% of the people on this board.

But he's not dead... yet.

Fuck this kike thieve

>implying im some kinda mutt or mulatto
>yet hes from spain
lol, thats funny nigger. literally your part nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ccFOZX6owCE

and part arabic
your people are mixed to shit

You are pretty fucking stupid yourself if you think it's that one dimensional. Women change depending on the circumstances. I've seen women who go to church and devote themselves to their kids up and abandon their families suddenly. There's no need to victim blame here with no further context in order to maintain your childish view of the world.

>cracky-chan
god damn, it's been some time

t.cuck

If you can't keep your woman in place it means you aren't a real man. And if you think some jewish boogeymen or some laws are at fault and not your pathetic self you are wrong.

That fucking sleazy Armenian did a bit of "Theater" for the FEDS in exchange for a better deal in his case.

That fag's sitting in his own Cell in a SHU or CM ward and will be there for a few months.

You are fucking retarded if you beieve that the dude is stupid enough to put a bounty on
>Hillary Clinton's DNA
while he is out on bail for a trial case that could land him in Federal Prison for the remainder of his life.

You fuckers are stupid if you honestly believe that.

>your
>there

Retard detected.

>tfw he's in jail and nobody tries to steal the Wu-Tang Album from his home

reeeeeee

at least it isnt rikers

it's in a safe outside his house probably.

>SHKRELI IS A PLANT
retarded
>HE WILL GET SHANKED
probably, then again he might be able to get protection

Holy shit you have no idea how the law works do you

The law is a Jewish game

HIS CHAIR IS LIVE ON YOUTUBE

youtube.com/watch?v=L2Qffi7i32Q

user, are you me??

In the end it doesnt even matter

shkreli will be screaming for protective custody after the first 2 weeks in lock up.
i'd put 100k on it

He wasnt giving the Jews a percentage of his profits

They took him down

>Club Fed," a cushy minimum security prison
Minimum Security, Yes. Cushy, No.
It's still a prison. The inmates don't call it Club Fed. They call it a "White Line Prison". Although there might not be 12 foot razor wire fences, if you step one toe over the line, sweet Jesus, then you're a dead man.

Why is he called pharma bro?

That's just the NEET lifestyle.

S

Filthy albanimal got what he deserved. He will be licking the cum off his cell mate (literal mate) soon.

Should have stayed in his shit village and waited for the Serbian army to wipe them out.

If they had a computer sure

S

niggah S

hahahahaha albanimal ahahahahahah shittar

Sorry for your loss, user. Don't stop fighting.

there's no anime in jail user.

He is in a white collar holding center, he was part of the show from the start. Just because the news says he is somewhere doesn't mean that is where he is.

whats the saying, mess with the bull?

yeah he was an obvious corporate plant against the EPIPEN cunt.
someone was trying to blackmail the big bucks.

BS, sneaking things it's one of the highest paid jail jobs.

Shut up Nick C and stop being such a sad fucking pity case

so don't break the law?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yea, he was clearly allowed to play & make some money to take the public fall. Spend 18 months in the Hamptons with a few prison photo shoots for public consumption.

This desu

They're giving him the street cred he was larping about for so long

>thinking that 90% of the people on this board are white

WHEN THE FUCK IS DRUMPF GOING TO PARDON HIM

this.

When facing any charges in court, keep your mouth shut and show the utmost respect in and out of the courtroom.
Let your lawyer handle the talking and follow their advice to a T. Especially if it's the kind of lawyer I imagine pharmabro could afford.
The appearance of contrition if things go to shit has a huge impact on sentencing.
Jail time for securities fraud should be a highly unlikely scenario.
This dude should have swallowed his pride, bided his time and he would be golden.
Even if 'they' were out to get him, it's hard to justify this sentencing procedure for the crime alone. He might have been able to play for some sympathy if he hadn't been a dick about it.

this is what happens when you openly mock and insult the criminal process and the judiciary. enjoy your time in prison, martin, hopefully you will learn some respect while you are there and come out a better person.

But America is already a third world country