Nothing wrong with communism.My people lived under the Soviet Union for a long ass time and you what...

Nothing wrong with communism.My people lived under the Soviet Union for a long ass time and you what?They could actullay afford themselves food,clothes,home,a furniture and and even multiple cara and houses or apartments if you wanted.But now we democracy and capitalism and capitalism is destroying people's lives.Let's not go there what that democracy does through the hands of brainwashed soldiers.Or mindless zombies.Not capable of thinking for themselves.Dumb fucks.I'm trying hard not to bring the politics into this but there are always brainwashed people hating on communism.Too bad that people actually believe what they've been told at school,tv and radio.I mean is that brain of yours completely dead or still functional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=oOBFMMbUFI8
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
pastebin.com/LFMagdVr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marx was a satanist.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

Hmm.. people that fly free

Are spaces after periods a social construct made by the patriarchy to oppress people of color and Mexican transhumanist intersexual feminist otherkin?

How can communism win when you can't even get a message across without looking like a complete retard?

>cara and houses or apartments if you wanted
You forgot the private jets.

>My people lived under the Soviet Union for a long ass time and you what?They could actullay afford themselves food,clothes,home,a furniture and and even multiple cara and houses or apartments if you wanted.
False.

>Nothing wrong with communism.
Most people don't like slavery or dictatorship.

>Too bad that people actually believe what they've been told at school,tv and radio.
TV, school and radio tell us Right Wing politics is the worst thing in the world. Then we read history books and realize Communism is even worse.

new copypasta

No thank you I like eating food

How do we get pedophile homosexuals and TERF feminazis out of the Working Class movement?

Neo-Marxism is going to have to die hard. The proles will never be freed if it doesn't

And by die, I'm sure you mean actual mass graves.

Indeed, neo-marxism is a cancer. Those are the pro-immigration pro-homosexual pro-feminist fags

Communism was founded by a Jew with the explicit goal of enslaving the goyim. Capitalism is most definitely better, although not the final solution

It failed.

No thank, I like my freedom to own things and guns and also, I love food

you won't

Quite your bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=oOBFMMbUFI8

FUCK COMMUNISTS. BRAID DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS

he hated jews just as much as you do
>marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

probably not. its worth a try

>any effort to disarm the working class must be met with force if necessary

Yes, yes. Very insightful, friendo. I'm sure we're all eager to share everything we have with our fellow starving peasantry. Maybe it'll work this time!

Then why Soviet people were not armed?

Nothing wrong with fascisim.My people lived under the fascist rule for a long ass time and you what?They could actullay afford themselves food,clothes,home,a furniture and and even houses or apartments if you wanted.But now we democracy and capitalism and capitalism is destroying people's lives.Let's not go there what that democracy does through the hands of brainwashed soldiers.Or mindless zombies.Not capable of thinking for themselves.Dumb fucks.I'm trying hard not to bring the politics into this but there are always brainwashed people hating on fascism.Too bad that people actually believe what they've been told at school,tv and radio.I mean is that brain of yours completely dead or still functional?

Based

Fpbp

I guess the people you're talking about didn't have any doctors or any high skill jobs that deserve to be paid more money than a fucking janitor

True. The USSR was more right wing than the West, and was the good side in the cold war. Anyone who says otherwise is not really right wing, but are actually leftist bourgeois fucks.

Stop spamming this you fucking degenerate

>people who lived under Stalin
>you can't talk to the millions of people who died under him

How many of you family members went to the gulags? Have ypur parents ever talked about them? How eas it like living in a complete 1 party system?

Communists btfo

SOCIAL ACHIEVEMENTS :
First and totally FREE public education system, which achieved the highest rates of literacy in history in the 15 Soviet republics. Moreover, Soviet schools offered free food for students, so the work-life balance is made much easier than today in the capitalist countries. Even kindergartens were also free.
First FREE and universal health care system, which increased the life expectancy of the Soviets, less than 40 years in 1917, to reach Western levels in 80 (70 years). The achievements of hunger eradication and health systems can also compare with the average height of the Soviets in 1917 (1,60 m) to 1980 (1,80 m). This health system discovered painless childbirth and performed the first organ transplant.
Between 1945 and 1964, the Soviet national income grew by 570%, compared to 55% in the USA (and remember that the USSR was not a Marshal Plan to help the country)
Invention of evening studies so that workers could build careers.
First country in history where abortion was legal and free (since 1920)
First country in history to achieve an unemployment rate at 0%
Equality policies, one of the first countries to adopt women's suffrage
First woman in history to hold a position in a government (Aleksandra Kollontai)

Complete list:

pastebin.com/LFMagdVr