>>142025861

>you have the right to remain silent
>LOL jk

launch the nukes end it all

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
archive.is/Q0R7f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>makin lettuce

>commiefornia
Yeeee boiii
Also that ass is disgusting

>makin lettuce and sheit

wtf is she doin

>makin lettuce
Can someone give me any good lettuce recipes?

Inventing lettuce, can't you read?

Makin lettuce, yo.

posin becaus eyou can't cut lettuce with one hand

Thats scary as fuck.
>innocent ppl dont remain silent
Thats literally what the court said. This is the beginning of prosecuting thought crimes.

gross, she's black

>California

I'm not even surprised anymore.

thats why i always just run from cops

>Run
>Get shot
I AINT EVUN DU NUFFIN MAYNE
>Months later
>Officer acquitted
>Niggers loot stores and throw things at police called out to contain the monkeys
WEZ OUT HERE FO JUSTICE FO MY BOI! DEY KILLIN US FO NO RESUN!

>running from police gives them the right to shoot you

What if... what if... you didn't act like an asshole and obeyed the law? Laws exist for a reason. No shit LEOs are going to be cautious if you fucking run from them.

Why run? You turned in what could've been an inconvenient 10 minute traffic stop into an actual arrest.

Guess im eating some lettuce

Depends. If the officer has rightful cause to believe you pose a threat to him or someone else (say you're running away with a gun or knife) then he can. Also, just don't fucking run from police. I have a novel idea: don't run, don't put your hands in your pockets, and don't assault a cop.

so u bein sayin if i obey dah law? i wont get shot? niggaa that dunt mak no sense

So lets outlaw white nationalism and racism. That will make you agree that racism is bad because youre such a law abidding citizen that any law is just becaue its the LAW.

>This is the beginning of prosecuting thought crimes
welcome to the future, burger

>The number of people being arrested for “online crimes of speech” have increased dramatically in London.
>According to the Register, a total of 2,500 Londoners have been arrested over the past five years for allegedly sending “offensive” messages via social media. In 2015, 857 people were detained, up 37 per cent increase since 2010.
>arrested over the past five years for allegedly sending “offensive” messages via social media
>arrested for sending “offensive” messages via social media
>arrested
>for
>sending
>“offensive”
>messages
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

Alternatively
archive.is/Q0R7f

Forcibly penetrate and use for pleasure. Use knife to prevent semen from sticking to a uterus
>bury body

lettuce pray

It says she's making lettuce you rural and suburban retard

I would do pic-related

u sure that isn't cabbage she's making?

How the fuck do you make lettuce?

>image implies that every nigger isnt an adulterous monkey

fellas, you go to the bike rack and see a unlocked bike made of fried chicken. whatchu gone do?

>makin lettuce
Thank god for Trump if only for Gorsuch, because shit like this will end up in the Supreme Court quickly.

>Stop wasting my fucking food
This bitch has never cooked once in her fucking life.

>makin lettuce

There's a roast beef sandwich joke here somewhere

That is the logic of your species - Die with your rage!

Disgusting nigger ass.

someone got the original version of this pic without the text?

>unconstitutional