How powerful are (((they)))?

Some contradictions:
Can fake 9/11 but can't fake proof of WMD's in Iraq.
Control the planet's financial institutions and the most powerful governments but can't topple the regimes in NK, Syria and Iran.
Have child abuse networks that once expose could bring the whole world power structure down, yet somehow, nobody sees this as an opportunity to seize power (maybe trump?)
Control both parties, the whole MSM, voter fraud in various states and still they let Trump win.
Control academia for decades, but still there's holocaust deniers.

Sometimes it seems they're not really organized and we give them too much credit.

Could it be that they're not as organized and idiocy looks like a conspiracy from the outside? It just costs us so much to believe that our leaders are such idiots that we invent their intelligence in order to justify their position? And maybe they play along with it?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, every year around 9/11 I watch and read as much information as I can on the subject and reflect upon what happened in that day. How hard must it be for you burgers to have your government so blatantly betray you.

What do you think really happened and why?

Also about four or five years ago is like we all found ourselves in a collective nightmare. The whole timeline switching talk, simulations, etc, seems all too real.

Or the problem with the shills.
Are they really shareblue? maybe it's just vocal idiots that are easily swayed. And not because they change their mind everytime they read some fake news, but because there aren't as much regular posters as we think?

practical effects > CGI

the aging 9/11 CGI is insulting.

This board has gotten mentally lazy, like the enemies strategy is to exhaust us and it's working.

are you one of the people that think that the airplanes didn't exist?
why would that even matter if it was an inside job?
effect > technique

I think the shills are scared.
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
>Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth provided funding to the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) to evaluate if fire caused the collapse of WTC 7 and to examine what may have occurred at 5:20 P.M. on September 11, 2001. Therefore, the UAF research team evaluated the structural response due to the reported fire. A structural framing virtual model of WTC 7 was used to conduct the study. The reported failure was simulated using three-dimensional finite element computer models of the building. The research team studied the building’s response using two finite element programs, ABAQUS and SAP2000 version 18. At the micro level, three types of evaluations were performed. In plan-view, the research team evaluated: 1) the planar response of the structural elements to the fire(s) using wire elements; 2) the building’s response using the NIST’s approach with solid elements; and 3) the validity of NIST’s findings using solid elements. At the macro-level, progressive collapse, i.e., the structural system’s response to local failures, is being studied using SAP2000 with wire elements, as well as with ABAQUS, and it is near completion. The findings thus far are that fire did not bring down this building. Building failure simulations show that, to match observation, the entire inner core of this building failed nearly simultaneously.

>there aren't as much regular posters as we think?
There's only one poster on Sup Forums talking to himselves.

because its a reminder that (((MSM))) Jews are guilty.

What does this mean, user?

I saw a 9/11 documentary where they show the results of independent tests and it's clearly demonstrated that they used nanothermite to bring down the buildings.

Implosion by planted charges, my burrito betch

don't you think that would explain the shill infestations with no coherent messaging everytime Trump does anything?

They're guilty either way, with or without planes. You give them too much credit.
Though that would be an explanation for the calls made from the planes.

You need to know some engineering but the NIST fea model for wtc 7 was a deliberate forgery and wtc 7 didn't collapse to fire.

this needs to be pointed out that they're guilty in orchestrating them

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

wasn't that proved already?

Proof the MSM was complicit in 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

I was talking to some American normie friends about 9/11 and they casually acknowledged it was an inside job, no doubt about it. We watched the building 7 videos and it was obvious it was a controlled demolition.

This brings me back to my initial question, how powerful are they. They're so powerful that we know what they did to us, but we can't do anything about it. But also they're not so powerful that they can act without us noticing.

How long do you think it's been like this? Maybe its the human condition.

OH FUCK HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOo

yup, it all makes sense

we have to, thats a big redpill to swallow.

there's a mental health problem in this board

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

uhm he might be just promoting his brand, you know?

Ok user, I'm beginning to feel a little persuaded.

What would be the advantage of faking the planes vs actually crashing them plus adding explosives for the controlled demolition?

Speaking of power, how powerful is wikileaks?

It's just quite comical watching this same guy pontificate on " CGI" when the distinction is a method of the broadcast apparatus the newsdid not have the technology for, The whole assertion is a bunch of disingenuous and obfuscating continuity ignorance.

>Can't fake wmd in Iraq
Israel was just too greedy to plant that

>What would be the advantage of faking the planes vs actually crashing them
because actual planes can't go that fast on sea level.
watch
>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

and its cheaper to hire crisis actors, shills and let the media promote the official narrative while also inventing tons of other theories that lead nowhere so people never find the truth.

but, the CGI aged horribly and over time every little fuckup got discovered.

Topkek.

WMDs have to be produced or bought. if bought who sold them and how did they get them ect

if produced domestically there should be facilities that make various components and the finished product. the problem is UN weapons inspectors never found anything and iraq has no real chemical industry

all of the alleged anthrax production facilities the bush administration showed every one with aerial pics were water treatment facilities or oil refineries which the UN weapons inspectors had the ability to point out and the cia knew were not anthrax production/ chemical augmentation facilities

anthrax is super common in nature. its made by microbes in the soil. you know where you wont find them present? a desert. itaq is literally one of the few nations you wont find anthrax

Good thread.

As a white man who prefers living with other whites and wants to preserve white culture, i do think we blame jews too much.

Our main problem is letting them inflitrate.

>GOVERNMENT IS INCOMPETENT AND CANT EVEN PASS A BILL

>A SECRET SHADOW SOCIETY IS MANIPULATING THE GLOBAL POWER STRUCTURE TO THEIR FAVOR

Jesus, just fucking raise taxes on the rich so they don't have enough money to tell you what to think

The government is the rich these days

They are humans i assume, so not powerful at all. Easily killable.

nice clips tonight germany
danke

Are they so powerful? Or are we so weak? They say listen to hip hop and we make niggers kings of the world. We can't seem to stand up on our own

blame the rich jews in american government

Could also be that maybe, just maybe, not 100% of the conspiranoic crap you read on the internet is true

Kill yourself. It's always the same kraut posting the 9/11 disinfo post your nose right now I want proof that you aren't a jew

The Jewish question is just military intelligence's oldest trick dating back to the Tsarist Protocols.

Do you think our MI is any more cleverer?

Nope. Not after paling around with Gehlen, Otto von Hapsburg and Le Circle for forty years.

keked and cheked
There should be footage of the explosions with no planes, don't you think? Specially after the first attack.
Yeah, that's what I mean. They could've thought of any other excuse, planted the WMDS, show fake ones as proof, have some fake UN inspectors, like the fake 9/11 investigation, etc. But they didn't, why if they're so powerful, suddenly there's this sloppy bullshit?

Now, we can cite the fake WMD's anytime they try something similar. Big loss for them.
As a mixed raced mexican I'm concerned about my culture being lost. Mexican culture that goes beyond race, has some shitty parts, but is mostly good. They're starting to push feminism here and big government destroys the family.
maybe they're too busy conspiring to do their actual work?

are they rich because jews or jews because rich?

true
you guys say white genocide
more like white suicide

>Can fake 9/11 but can't fake proof of WMD's in Iraq
They're losing their power. They only have control over the West and North America. The Middle East is unstable and is a risky area to operate in like that.
>Control the planet's financial institutions and the most powerful governments but can't topple the regimes in NK, Syria and Iran
I doubt that they have any control in China and therefore they have no control in NK. They control the west, China controls the east, South America and the Middle East are are independent areas controlled by whoever owns the oil.
>Have child abuse networks that once exposed could bring down the whole world power structure, yet somehow, nobody sees this as an opportunity to seize power (maybe Trump?)
People have tried to expose their satanic pedophile rings and have been killed because of it. That's probably their highest priority in the secrets they protect.
>Control both parties, the whole MSM, voter fraud in various states and they still let Trump win
Trump winning was either a fluke (they thought their brainwashing would work and that they wouldn't need to rig the vote for Clinton) or they thought Clinton would cause too much chaos and decided to let Trump win.
>Control academia for decades, but still there's holocaust deniers
It's easy for people to see the many flaws in the holocaust theory, some people actually take notice while others don't.

I personally think that the people who control the world now were not the people who controlled it back when bush was president and before him.

>There should be footage of the explosions with no planes
see and compare, what looks real and what looks fake to you?

We had like 20 trillion surplus before 9/11

With 9/11 they put us into 20 trillion in dept, giving all our money to Jew defense companies. They looted our entire country.

Anything like this in history?
How come you didn't revolt?

Considering that they have subjugated the most powerful nation/military mankind has ever known and managed to do so unbeknownst to the large majority of the populace? (((They))) are pretty fucking powerful.

>How powerful are (((they)))?
They weild significant power in the West. However, to say they are responsible for EVERYTHING wrong in Western countries is obviously a hyperbole.

so maybe the jews isn't (((them)))
but some of (((them))) are the jews?

>weild
*wield

they're only as powerful as the general public is stupid
>pretty fuckin powerful

Yes. Jews obviously have an agenda, and it is contrary to Western interests. There are also non jews/corporations that have a large amount of power as well.

Also anons,
I'm concerned about the bad quality of most of the films coming out of our countries. (((They))) used to be so good at enterteinment, but now not so much. What do you think happened?

My guess is it's a direct consequence of pic related of this post

Our holocaust memes turned us into sheep. We make Hitler out to be such a bad guy for hating the Jews that we brainwashed ourselves from ever considering that the Jews were totally evil and were looting us blind.

Jews hold almost total power over our societies through finance and media. That's empirical observation. I don't think their anti-white activities have got much to do with an organised conspiracy though. More like general anti-white racism incited by holocaust and ADL propaganda, things like that. It's part revenge, part self-defence. They tell themselves they're doing mankind a service making the world safer and white genocide kind of happens by accident like collateral damage.

My guess is that they couldn't find either
1. a moron to suicide into the world trade center with a plane
2. A plane which can be guided remotely into it

or perhaps they couldn't destroy the building in a controlled manner if they flew a plane in it, as it could prevent the charges from going off, or affect the building in a way that would make it unstable and unpredictable

>footage
>There should be footage of the explosions with no planes, don't you think? Specially after the first attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

There they are

To put it into perspective, one of the things you hear constantly growing up in school and in the media is how Hitler was an evil evil evil man and he used the Jews as scapegoats to commit evil.

So now, any criticism against Jews made you literally Hitler. We brainwashed ourselves completely. Jews ACTUALLY are bad. Hitler was RIGHT about the Jews. They are liars and schemers and thieves. They've completely corrupted our nation and stolen everything from us, and to top it all off, they are using WHITE PEOPLE as the scapegoats for why everything is suddenly bad now (BLM, Antifa). The Jews are doing exactly to us what they claim Hitler did to them. It's beyond disgusting.

>Implying Hitler glorification is pushed by Jews as well

Reminder that Kek came back yesterday, video in question:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

What you're talking about seems like a natural reaction to propaganda intended to make your country stable. The problem is the by-product, and if it's really worth the (((stability))).

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

book related

that's a cool site thx

The problem with what you're suggesting is that they can't keep up the illusion forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

"The Goyim know"

I never implied that.

Yes, our propaganda damaged us. We demonized Hitler and so we demonized white identity, and we created a shield for the Jews to do their evil works. Lying is bad. Who would have thought? We lied so hard about Hitler that it completely backfired on us when the Jews came here and started doing the exact same thing Hitler detested them for.

We painted the Jews as this innocent people that Hitler wrongfully persecuted, not ever discussing why Hitler did what he did. The truth is, the Jews were not innocent. We've learned that now, first hand living in America. Jewish persecution is a necessary thing. They are like gypsies, but in government and corporate positions.

Sandy Hook is another case of unnecessary sloppiness.

The final solution should be to mix with them until we have their good traits and they no longer represent a threat. Think long term, do to them what they've done to you. Attack their culture, the cohesion of their group. You gotta be smart because they're in control, but they're not very powerful as we all can see.

The useful idiots follow whoever leads.

The thing is, stuff like Sandy Hook and the child pedo networks are why the US is having a hard time in NK, Syria, and Iran. People in the US are not being taken care of. We are struggling to get by and many of us are falling out of society altogether. All our tax money is eaten up by ZOG, which means most of our labor goes towards to benefit of the rich while they pull this theatrical shit on us, rather than actually help us (and yes, our government should help us, that is the literal reason we have governments).

This country would be a million times more efficient if it were actually honest and sincere and trying to do good in the world.

This isn't convincing to the average Sup Forums tard though, and if our government is realizing it, they're already in too deep in the mucky waters. They'll never come back out of this clean now.

The way you frame "If they can pull off "x" then why can't they pull off "y"?" isn't really accurate.
The fact that they actually pulled off "x" is why "y" is more difficult for them to accomplish. Like Sandy Hook, we caught them being fucking fake crooks and now we don't support them.

For example, before Sandy Hook, I was actually more ok with giving up guns. I thought, maybe we don't need them anymore in our society. In comes Sandy Hook, the fakest show I've ever seen in my life and nothing's convinced me more that we truly need our guns. If this government is going to that length to take away our guns, it must mean we should keep them. I'm a total advocate for the 2nd amendment now. The Jewing sometimes backfires.

It's less simple than that. They literally have no one's interest at heart than there own. Normally, whatever, that's pretty common among people these days, but their ideology sees the whole world getting blacked.

I don't even know what their end-game is. They want to snuff out the entire population of the weird and replace us all with black people. Their end-game is the whole world turns into a third-world shit show, except for maybe Israel (not even sure if the kikes on top really support Israel). I don't want the whole world to be filled with murderous black people, man. I would rather have their ideology broken somehow so we can go back to something that actually works, like a nationalistic government that actually takes care of its own people.

I don't even know what their end-game is. They want to snuff out the entire population of white people* and replace us all with black people.

ironically "weird" typo there

>People in the US are not being taken care of. We are struggling to get by and many of us are falling out of society altogether.
A considerable number of people is being visibly affected by the fuckery, so this makes them wake up of their slumber and realized they're being fucked. So many people still defend the system and blame whoever the system wants them to blame.

>This country would be a million times more efficient if it were actually honest and sincere and trying to do good in the world.
you're still more efficient than 95% of the world maybe? how fucked are we as a species?

>The way you frame "If they can pull off "x" then why can't they pull off "y"?" isn't really accurate.
The reasoning is, if they're so evil and powerful to pull x off, and what they actually did pulling x off was a coup, how come they weren't able to consolidate that power? Maybe you're right, their true weakness is their very nature, you can only jew so much.

many digits unchecked itt

They have this theory that the first world is no longer geographically delimited by countries or nations, but by consumer behaviors across the world.
Mexico is a good example of this, you have first world sectors of cities surrounded by slums. The people living in the first world sectors have multiple passports, are whiter and generally better looking than the rest of the population and they can move freely and do whatever the fuck they want. They buy iphones, drive electric cars, go on vacation. Meanwhile in the slums you have high crime rate, people buying at wallmart, drinking more coke than water, obese, beaner type, etc.

So is not against you as white people, but against identity itself. They're trying to replace it with something less problematic for this open world they dream of.

Here's a god reading on who's to blame for all of this.
medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577

>you can only jew so much.
Definitely, I agree with you.

>So many people still defend the system and blame whoever the system wants them to blame.
I think once they get Jewed themselves, they'll realize it. For example, someone at work will get accused of being a sexist and lose their job, that person will most likely join us, especially when they really aren't even a sexist, and were genuinely falsely accused and lost their life's work because of it.

>you're still more efficient than 95% of the world maybe? how fucked are we as a species?
I don't think it's true everywhere you go in the US. There are places in the US that are absolutely bad to live in. Our ghettos and black neighborhoods are third-world basically, and it seems like more and more of the country is becoming that way slowly.

It's the mega rich that are inflating US's statistics. Every day people are having less and less by the generation.

It's not even worth it to be a productive person in the US, t b h. Imagine being a doctor, putting so much effort and time into becoming something and making something of your life, and then you come home to see a welfare nigger fucking your wife. lol, sounds like a meme, but it's also reality. You get disillusioned with all the work you're doing and putting in. Welfare niggers get free money to just fuck around when in reality they should be starving to death. It makes you not want to work anymore.

This level of social decay is happening in the US right now.

You have to consider the occult significance.

Seems right, I wouldn't disagree with that. Seems like anything good in the world is going to be sectioned off for the elite. I don't know if they really understand what they're doing though. London, Germany, and Sweden are going to be completely destroyed. You won't even be able to travel there anymore.

Most of our previously great cities in the USA are unsafe to be in because of the nogs. Now this poison has found its way into the majority of West Europe. Good luck vacating in France now with all the Ali-kebabs everywhere being threatening and awful.

vacationing*