US base on Israeli soil

why is no one talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw
newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020
archive.is/o0AJm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's based. I'm glad Trump is working closer with our most trusted allies in the region against our mutual enemies.

Misnomer. Whole country is already a US base.

Fighting for (((freedom)))

>da joos
Fuck off, they're a strong ally and one we should help thrive in a region where they get threatened with annhilation on a daily basis

Kill me now

I'm kinda shocked there wasn't one already

OY VEY CHAIM

>Fuck off, they're a strong ally

A lot of trouble would be saved if we just glassed the middle east, Kikestan included.

you're right
and this is a win for both countries by any metric.

It's so you can invade them later, right?

>his is a win for both countrie

Sup Forums
>Why do normies think we're literally Nazi's?

also Sup Forums
>Jew rats are responsible for everything wrong in my life and need to be wiped from existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>our greatest ally

9/23/17

The Jews of Israel are scheming backstabbing nuisances and they should be supported in their oppresion of the muslim Arab in hopes it triggers the Arabs to rise on a massive scale and go to war in what one hopes would be a devastating conflict to both.

wut

Israel false-flag attacks base
blames Hezbollah
would mean Iran is involved
US bombs Iran.

What else am I missing from this predictable plot?

>would be a devastating conflict to both.
The only hope is Iran glassing the entire rat's nest. This is probably the worst thing Trump has done so far, and it was intentional. Now they know it's far easier to drag ZOG into their Iran war next. Between mexicans, north korea, muslims, and jews, I think I'm pretty much ready to die at this point. It's over.

>What else am I missing from this predictable plot?
you have it pretty much 100% correct.

well you've been dating long enough..time to move in together I guess..

>air defense base
so that shit in Turkey when Erdogan closed down Incirlik last year really fucking scared them good eh?

How high is the rent?

I would support a joint US-Israel war on roaches tb h

we must crush Erdogan and his roach army and reconquer Constantinople from the shitskin dogs, Hagia Sophia will play Mudhommad chants no longer

rly..
better start making room for those Palestinian and iranian refugees then

>Israel our "ally"
>Sells the patriot missiles that we gave them to China behind our back
>Being this cucked to think they're our allies

>jewish military opens base in Israel
And?

>Erdogan and his roach army
The T*urk roaches are in NATO you brainless scumbag. This is to set up ZOG for Iran, since the Jews are getting nervous the Norks might drag ZOG into a war and then they might have to genuinely fight their own war themselves for once without ZOG arms and troops. This is fucking awful, and they snuck it in right under the radar.

The only reason they're hated is because of Israel's tribalistic violence towards its neighbors.

they reject Christ

what more do you need

>Hagia Sophia will play Mudhommad chants
It's been a museum for 80+ years. The Brits at least gave Russia that much. Not much, but at least moved them out.

The Turks fucked up severely last year around the time of the coup and they can't be trusted.

They might still be in NATO but we evacuated every scrap of important hardware from our bases there. They're no longer of any use to us now that we know how untrustworthy Erdogan is.

better let russia and iran take control of the oil then, cuck. Who do they supply? China.

Russia and Iran can ship oil to China overland, Russia can do it with an overland pipeline and the Iranians could do it through the Caspian.

Misnomer. America is already an Israeli base

>implying Israel itself isn't a permanent us military base

Wew

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw

they can't do it if they're full of sunni militants. Welcome to realpolitik, kid. Stick around, might learn something

>full of sunni militants
so russia and iran team up and kill them off, no big deal

but what happens if those militants are herded toward, and not away, from israel? welcome to gog and magog kid

Kid, you're kidding yourself, kid

Nobody fucks with the Jews. Nobody.

newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020

Archived it
archive.is/o0AJm

Exactly

if we must kill every last inbred desert dwelling semite devil on Earth that is what we must do, do not fight your destiny.

FUCKING BASED!

TRUMP IS SO FUCKIN' BASED GOYIM!

can't wait until kikes go ooops and bomb the fuck out of it

>can't wait until kikes go ooops and bomb the fuck out of it

And blame it on ISIS/Assad/Iran/whatever the fuck they want.

>no sauce
Get raped.

Because the eternal burger dont really care.
All he does is throwing a tantrum at every other countries without being able to recognize that his own is rotten to the core and the root of many of the problems.
A bretty gud goy.

bingo

The second Trump had his AIPAC speech here JIDF took over like half this board, claiming anyone who opposes trump are share blue shills.

jidf has had a 75 percent share here long before trump
its so obvious that rich jews are against him but hey lets talk about tangentially jewish things instead

how long until IDF carpet bomb it mistaking it for an isis camp?

Please let me deploy to israel instead of Afghanistan Kuwait or Jordan please.

Where is Sheldon Adleson on that?

Trump is by far the most pro-jew/Israel president in American history.

>Misnomer. America is already an Israeli base

This is probably more correct. I would not be surprised if Trump has to ask Israel for our nuclear codes.

This agreement just ended the civil war in Syria. Leave it be.

>America
>Occupying Israel

ohohohohoho, they're going to lose their sovereignty after the US military starts personally overseeing Israeli operations.

Getting occupied by a foreign power is the last thing any country needs, especially Israel

the US is occupying Germany you say?

more like foreclose.