Trump is a laughing stock to 99% of America. Doesn't it get lonely supporting a man literally everyone hates?

Trump is a laughing stock to 99% of America. Doesn't it get lonely supporting a man literally everyone hates?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/08/politics/document-trump-tower-moscow/index.html
archive.is/QF8Fc
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?mcubz=0
archive.is/7KGQi
time.com/4919306/trump-tower-moscow-emails-michael-cohen/
moonofalabama.org/2017/09/facebook-claims-russia-nonsense-to-divert-from-its-fraudulent-ad-sales.html
nytimes.com/2017/09/17/us/politics/trump-lawyers-white-house-russia-mcgahn-ty-cobb.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
cbsnews.com/news/why-facebook-warrant-could-signal-a-turning-point-in-muellers-investigation/
archive.is/WapjV
moonofalabama.org
independent.co.uk/news/mueller-warrant-could-change-entire-nature-of-the-russia-investigation-a7951376.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-white-house-staff-wires-russia-investigation-us-president-election-robert-mueller-a7953196.html
archive.is/MCcWX
aol.com/article/news/2017/09/17/donald-trump-jr-will-give-public-testimony-this-fall-according-to-sen-dianne-feinstein/23212590/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/18/donald-trumps-lawyers-overheard-discussing-russia-investigation/
businessinsider.com/trump-tower-meeting-russia-money-laundering-investigation-2017-9
archive.is/pWCiX
businessinsider.com/ap-legal-defense-fund-created-for-michael-flynn-in-russia-probe-2017-9
wsj.com/articles/facebook-gave-special-counsel-robert-mueller-more-details-on-russian-ad-buys-than-congress-1505514552
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-admin-shields-mar-lago-visitor-logs-scrutiny
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/11/paul_manafort_is_getting_investigated_by_everyone_and_it_doesn_t_look_good.html
nationalpost.com/news/world/trumps-legal-team-debated-whether-son-in-law-jared-kushner-should-leave-white-house
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/09/18/trump_s_lawyers_talked_russia_case_outside_at_busy_restaurant_next_to_reporter.html
cbsnews.com/news/report-russia-probe-creates-strife-between-wh-counsel-trump-attorneys/
money.cnn.com/2017/09/15/media/facebook-mueller-ads/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's mostly just Russian shills at this point. I don't know why they still support him. He must've promised something big to Putin.

Yes, it's lonely being surrounded by retards who, like, um, guess Colbert's funny, but like, I dunno, maybe.

Why does this guy seem like such a dork now.

>"haha, Drumph right! lol haha"
Yeah ok guys.

>doesn't it get lonely

If Putin could meddle in our elections, how comes Hillary won the popular vote?

kys leaf

What kind of ratings did the emmy's get again?

Hahaha so true. So sad.

Holy shit. This is it guys. This is the only response that ever needs to be said. LEAF JUST GOT UTTERLY ETERNALLY BTFO!

Zombie votes

If everyone hated him, he wouldn't have been elected president. Stop basing your statistics on what you see in social media.

Oh yes. If it wasn't for those pesky Russians, Texas surely would've voted for Hillary.

>Steve Colbert openly mocked black sheep decades ago
>Steve Colbert openly mocked asians 5 years ago
>"T-T-Trump is the racist!"

Putin is exploiting division in the United States and using right wing retards against America.

Why was Russia buying these Facebook ads?

Not when you know your enemies literally support the corporate satanic monsters. Antifa shilling /pol in support of the corrupt neolib/neocon complex is fucking disgusting. Wake up.

"We have evidence."
"Ok, show us proof."
>"We have evidence."

>nobody watched it
>Hollywood is dying
Yo vey! How is this happening if everybody agrees with us?

fuck off back to the donald

>one-line one-post
>no source, argument, context or content
>unsourced statistic
Spam doesn't work and is not allowed here anyway, why not read the rules?

They have shown proof. Every day there is more Russia info coming out. The Mueller investigation and the Senate intel committee are on top of it.

It's hilarious that Russian shills on Sup Forums are still trying to deny all the Trump Russia links.

Trump was trying to get Trump Tower Moscow built DURING the election campaign.

still waiting for proof cuckboy

what's the point of threads like this?

>supporting a man literally everyone hates

it feels kind of exclusive, snowflake. and we get to see the left going apeshit over nothingburgers. worldwide.

lol i gave it to u vladimir

Document details scrapped deal for Trump Tower Moscow
cnn.com/2017/09/08/politics/document-trump-tower-moscow/index.html

why r u russian shills still shilling for trump? what did he promise putin?

You have come full circle now? Back to telling people what to think, I guess.

Time for archive archive.is/QF8Fc

I have evidence you are a Sharia zblie faggot who fucks children.

The proof?

What part of me saying I have evidence did you not understand ya faggot?

Only an autistic Trump supporter would think 99% was an actual statistic. It's probably more like 99.9%. Literally no one but this board likes him, and most of you are seeing the light like the rest of sane humanity (thank God).

Trump Associate Boasted That Moscow Business Deal ‘Will Get Donald Elected’
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?mcubz=0

>99% of America
>Emmys continues to lose ratings even after an "all time low" last year

>Implying the Islamic State, Jewish state and Communist China aren't spending more money than Russia could ever on this.

k ill just keep posting evidence np

archive.is/7KGQi
>99%
Sorry leaf, barley 3% of America watched the Emmys last night.

Emails Uncover Plans to Build Trump Tower in Moscow During Republican Primary
time.com/4919306/trump-tower-moscow-emails-michael-cohen/

Shuttered Facebook group did nothing wrong.

Zuckerburg however....
moonofalabama.org/2017/09/facebook-claims-russia-nonsense-to-divert-from-its-fraudulent-ad-sales.html

Trump Lawyers Clash Over How Much to Cooperate With Russia Inquiry
nytimes.com/2017/09/17/us/politics/trump-lawyers-white-house-russia-mcgahn-ty-cobb.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

What associate?
Who cares what random person says?
Why wasn't this the evidence presented?
Why did they all admit to not seeing any evidence?

Don't really care about Trump, just glad as fuck that Hillary lost

Why a Facebook warrant could signal a turning point in Mueller's investigation
cbsnews.com/news/why-facebook-warrant-could-signal-a-turning-point-in-muellers-investigation/

>he thinks tv only ratings matter in 2017

Good night
archive.is/WapjV

How much time would you say you've lost these past 6-8 months just sitting on Sup Forums and the internet spamming russia collusion bullshit? perhaps it's because you're paid to do it or some troll, how much per post? or is it hourly..

any day now you fucking clown lmfao

>moonofalabama.org
moonofalabama.org

nice try boris

hop in the oven with your shill thread, kike.

Mueller just obtained a warrant that could change the entire nature of the Russia investigation
independent.co.uk/news/mueller-warrant-could-change-entire-nature-of-the-russia-investigation-a7951376.html

Trump team 'fear White House staff wearing wires' to collect evidence for Mueller's Russia investigation
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-white-house-staff-wires-russia-investigation-us-president-election-robert-mueller-a7953196.html

Nah, I just hate the people who hated Trump but loved Hillary more than I hate Trump.

Also the way the entire media except Fox and some websites totally got on Trump and shilled for Hillary after she rigged the primary, lied about Benghazi, arming terrorists, lied about Libya etc etc...

The media is too Leftist, too Dem, too corporate, and way way too Jewish.

It is known.

Friendly reminder, second lowest rated emmy in history, second only to last year.

>left going apeshit
We're having fun roasting you precious president and laughing at him together by the millions, while you sit alone in your room with your maga hat fapping to Melania.

Weasel words
archive.is/MCcWX

1 retard on stage now speaks for 99% of america? Well shit if its that easy get me up there

I realize this is just bait, but it's hilarious that people actually think this. They have no clue whatsoever, yet are so vehement about expressing their own personal opinion as a fact. It makes for good comedy.

remember when don jr said that russia meeting was about adoptions? lol. not even the russian shills here are spouting that bs anymore

Donald Trump Jr. will give public testimony this fall, according to Sen. Dianne Feinstein
aol.com/article/news/2017/09/17/donald-trump-jr-will-give-public-testimony-this-fall-according-to-sen-dianne-feinstein/23212590/

Donald Trump's lawyers overheard discussing Russia investigation in Washington steakhouse

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/18/donald-trumps-lawyers-overheard-discussing-russia-investigation/

Dude, you know you are shilling for the neolib/neocon elements of power, right? Don't you ever feel guilty for aiding the enemy? Especially since I can assume you are either leftypol or antifa. Don't youfeel like you have sold your soul to the devil?

No. I was raised with self esteem that is not contingent on what other people think. Also, I don't respect actors so even of I were insecure like you and need outsiders to validate my existence, it would not be from people who are fundamentally degenerates that I seek approval.

But you be you.

ZORGHLORUMPHF

>and laughing at him together by the millions
>while you sit alone in your room with your maga hat fapping to Melania.
Strawman. I'm actually sitting a home, fucking my wife and laughing at people like you.

Russia is the enemy of America.

it's an ongoing investigation, they have shown the evidence to the people that run the investigation, you will see it (well parts of it most probably) when Trump is on trial

New details about major Russian money-laundering investigation raise the stakes of Trump Tower meeting
businessinsider.com/trump-tower-meeting-russia-money-laundering-investigation-2017-9

Same thread multiple times a day by the same loser.

Half the country voted for him. Half the country still support him. He's only a laughing stock in your little echo chamber. Your inability to see outside your own little bubble is why you lost the election.

archive.is/pWCiX

Michael Flynn has created a legal defense fund as the Russia investigation heats up
businessinsider.com/ap-legal-defense-fund-created-for-michael-flynn-in-russia-probe-2017-9

Facebook Gave Special Counsel Robert Mueller More Details on Russian Ad Buys Than Congress
wsj.com/articles/facebook-gave-special-counsel-robert-mueller-more-details-on-russian-ad-buys-than-congress-1505514552

Leafs should be purged. Just look at this autism.

They already found out that the woman they met had connections to the fake dossier.

I want to go back to the good old days when Australians were the worst posters.

the russian shills asked for evidence

what is this march 2017?

no.

Trump admin shields Mar-a-Lago visitor logs from scrutiny
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-admin-shields-mar-lago-visitor-logs-scrutiny

Paul Manafort Is Toast. The FBI Raid Was Just the Beginning.
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/11/paul_manafort_is_getting_investigated_by_everyone_and_it_doesn_t_look_good.html

Trump isn't a laughing stock, he's a dangerous retard trying to KILL US ALL!

Keep trying shill.

Trump's legal team debated whether son-in-law Jared Kushner should leave White House
Kushner had several interactions with Russian officials, and some lawyers warned that even casual discussions between him and Trump could spark additional scrutiny
nationalpost.com/news/world/trumps-legal-team-debated-whether-son-in-law-jared-kushner-should-leave-white-house

Why?

The left has become totally pathetic at this point, with seemingly no hope for recovery. 8 months in and all they have is "har har colbert said drumpf!" and "muh russia", which, every once in a while is utterly BTFO, like the pee pee tape and comey's testimony that destroyed cnn's and nyt's russian puppet president narrative.

This looks pretty good but what's the catch?

Trump’s Lawyers Didn‘t Just Discuss Russia at a Busy Restaurant, They Did It “Loudly” at an Outdoor Table
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/09/18/trump_s_lawyers_talked_russia_case_outside_at_busy_restaurant_next_to_reporter.html

What's wrong with that? '
I wonder why they would feel the need to do something like this. What's more likely, it's because of Russian collusion? Or... Is it because the SWAMP is harassing anyone and everyone he knows?

Pic related

It gives me something in common with normies
>Man our president is such a nutjob
>I know right? He's caving on DACA and the wall!

Colbert is just like every other leftist hypocrite celebrity who likes to virtue signal for views and attention, Trump bashing at this point is just nothing but butthurt complaining, childish insults and attention whoring by means of virtue signaling.

The economy is doing tremendously under Trump you think the democrats would have achieved this type of economic growth ? hell no, Killary would've increased taxes to such an extent that it would hurt the economy, her main focus would be to take more of other people's money and give it to the single mommy roasties and dindus who want "muh EBT cahd"

Colbert is a fucking retard giving dog food to idiots for ratings

isn't embarrassing to stare at his fucked up ear for an entire episode

Report: Russia probe creates strife between WH counsel, Trump attorneys
cbsnews.com/news/report-russia-probe-creates-strife-between-wh-counsel-trump-attorneys/

Post the video of this happening.

>DUDE RUSSIA LMAO
Kill yourself already, Autismo.

>99% of America

I know you're a shareblue shill, but are you people this fucking stupid on purpose?

Kiss your 2018 midterm chances good bye...

where is the evidence they said

then they whine like little russian BITCHES when I post evidence

Facebook handed Russia-linked ads over to Mueller under search warrant
money.cnn.com/2017/09/15/media/facebook-mueller-ads/index.html

>to 99% of America
>lowest rated and watched emmy ever
haha eat shit

Yes they are. What does that have to do with you promoting the neoliberal propaganda? You do see that we are amidst a propaganda war between the great powers of the world. Somehow you see the western hegemony as somehow representing the ideals of progressivism because they support fags getting married and trannies in the military? Are you progressives this retarded? Fuck.

Because at no point in history has the media and entertainment industries shilled so hard against a president.

>Slate

The fucking MAD magazine of the 21st Century, without the cool shit or Alfred P. Neumann on the cover.

Clinton archipelago represents 2/3 of the American economy