What did King Stormfag mean by this, Sup Forums?

Got him kicked off gab.ai anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU
weev.net/open-letter-to-gab-investors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He meant we have to blow up the internet to save it.

I think.

If you're worried about honeypots, stop going to them.

"Hi guys, FBI here..."

Is he incorrect?

I mean this happened literally the day before a false flag on the Israel embassy or some shit? I heard something about a bomb today.

Suuuuper fishy.

who is he?

He is incorrect. He's a fucking spook. He's not influential his rise to relevancy is purely synthetic and jew driven.

I bet you if you followed his funding, much or most leads back to the feds, or ADL, or both.

He's right. If everyone took justice by his own hand shit wouldn't happen.
A mayor gives refugees free houses -> kill him, a judge sentences someone for hate speech -> kill him, kikebook bans you just because -> go to their headquarters and bomb the place. If everyone did like Breivik instead of whining on the internet the NWO would be already buried.
Justice and fairness don't exist, everyone is a bully and it won't stop until you fight back.

I don't know. What's happened to him and Anglin suggests that perhaps the internet is just a kike plaything.

He means that we will only win through violence. Pretty simple. Trump has proved absolutely that it is not possible to win through votes, so that leaves us with terrorism as the only option.

There's a reason I genuinely hope Kimmy-kun nukes the West Coast.

free speec-

>still pushing the waco meme when he set his own compound on fire

Also, I find it interesting that stormfags all have this REVOLUTIONARY image they like to create for themselves, but when it comes to it, they are all cowards who just play this game of chicken by daring each other into killing people in the hopes that the craziest retard in the group finally snaps

He was just Thomas Jefferson posting to prove that GAB is full of shit

Gab will not support free speech, don't fund them

>kike calling for something to be done about kikes

Is this clown really fooling anyone?

Is there a way I can filter every post that calls someone an FBI/CIA plant/shill/honeypot?

It's pretty funny. The jews live up to the accusations.

Twitter won't even kick off blacks and jews saying the same about whites.

Gab has to undermine it's entire business model to toss off Weev though.

It's getting ridiculous. Leftists are sacking people in my country for voting now.

You can have a monetized video of a nigger hanging a white kid. If you make an off colour joke about a fat pig communist you get banned from the whole internet.

Weev is a jew. There's a stormer member going around telling everyone he has some proof. The entire Daily Stormer operation is fucking stupid. Anglin has the biggest persecution complex I've ever seen.

It's not worth the effort to get on the forum now that you have to go through tor, but good god, if you ever wanted to see some grown-ass men sucking the cock of a manlet with a nigger's nose, that was the place to see some prime examples. Fucking pathetic. Anglin could say anything in the world, and so many of his little fanboys would step all over each other to get his attention.

>Weev
>Rise to influence

He's been influential in the Chans for well over a decade you dumb fuck.

You're thinking of Spencer or someone else.

Get your shilling straight.

Russia actually.

Its almost as if neo-nazism in general if fucking retarded.

inb4 "Im not a neo-nazi, Im a super special kind called a natsoc ethno-national otherkin!"

nothing
it's open-ended moaning, just like conservatives talking about "the tree of liberty" for years

It's the Muslim way. After a while more and more snap as conversely the attempts to suppress them become more severe and they become more alienated.

>Waco
>Set his own compound on fire

lel.

You really don't need any proof, Weev said he was a jew some time ago, also all you have to do is look at his facial features, his last name, and the fact he has celiac disease which is common amongst ashkenazi jews.

>newfag
He's the biggest edgelord ever but does a lot of shit for the movement internally (keeps websites online, etc.).

He's also dating Emily Youcis.

This is usually where I would object, but Anglin is a neo nazi and Weev has been pulling the "duurrrrrrrr I'm a retard look at me!" schtick ever since prison.

I don't know but its protected under Brandenburg v Ohio
No law was violated

Yeah, it definitely tends to attract the absolute dregs. We all like a good fascist aesthetic and feel feelings when we see beautiful young girls doing wholesome activities togethere, but the VAST majority of people who hang out in e-nazi circles are absolute losers.

He did an AMA on here earlier and said he isn't a Jew.

She could do better.

Weev's heavy psychadelic drug use has left him permanently in an edgy teenager fedora tipper phase.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU

Anglin and weev talk a big game about being against e-thots and women who engage in politics, but they sure do promote this "white sharia for thee but not for me" slut. She's not even cute.

>said he isn't a Jew.

You believed him? lmao.

Registrar has told Gab they would seize the domain unless Anglin and Weev were removed for "hate speech" and "offensive humor".

Gab is pretty much fucked at this point. Without a reliable U.S. registrar that isn't compromised, so is most of the open net.

There is no evidence that weev is a Jew.

He got on this path 11 years ago faggot.

my jewdar is pretty good, have you seen his fucking picture kid?

Of course, and you're full of shit.

>who hang out in e-nazi circles are absolute losers.
This is a leftist meme.

He's the biggest jew out there, just look at this kikes face. He's even stated in previous interviews that he is jewish.

>german last name
>manlet
>looks like a jew
>outspoken neo-nazi
it doesn't look good for him

>HURRR WEEV IS A FED
Well no. Its important you be wary of alphabet soup but understand how they operate. They, like Half Turner did, will try to get you to make specific plans or talk about specific targets.

Fed: hey let's do X to this guy
Not Fed: RaHoWa will happen soon. Get ready to defend yourself for if it comes

And Richard Spencer started his LARP 9 years ago.

what's weev's deal? Whats up with his beard? Why are his clothes either tight or ridiculously baggy? Is he fat? Whats up with his hair/beard?
Seriously Weev, if you're here, wtf?

Isn't she in favour of white sharia? I remember she made a whole song about it.

>not even cute
>that pic
How many layers of hentai are you on my dude

No, it's not. I was an active member of DS for a few years. I met dozens of people on those forums. Only one was worth maintaining any sort of relationship with.

As a Ron Paul campaigner. Not equivalent to fighting niggers in San Fransisco.

From his AMA:

>just look at this kikes face.
He looks white.
>He's even stated in previous interviews that he is jewish.
False.

because its a fantasy user. Its a fairy tale where losers think about this fabled perfect imagination land called the third reich where none of their problems would have existed because of a really nice looking propaganda photo shoot.

because its all a fucking joke. Why cant you guys see this?

Ramzpaul go away, you're too old for Sup Forums

The DS forums aren't really a good sample. The main DS site was getting 6 uniques a month before it got shut down.

Stop going to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a honeypot

She says she is, but she's not living it. She's still whoring herself out on social media even though her 20s are rapidly slipping away.

.bbs .onion and . is combined are getting that.

no.

kill yourself.
BTW here is some shit from the thread last night with time stamps and shit he posted

Does she whore her self out? I was casually checking on her twitter before it got shoah'd, never saw her face.

Anyone else remember her from back in the days of newgrounds? Shes always been this outside artist type of weirdo and attention whore, and her cartoons were even about a weirdo dog who would become a dictator in order to make people love him. I dont know if shes doing it on purpose or not, but its pure poetry.

Response to the comments he made.

Checked.
He's not, but Accelerationism >>>>>Terrorism

Weev is on the run from people trying to kill him.

>talking shit about /ourguy/

Not weev but it is related. I'm done with ramzpaul hes controlled OP.

this

She's a furry who makes fucked up animations on Youtube. Not exactly what you would expect from a tradgirl.

Shes not a furry just like doing fucked up animations.

He said he's willing to die for this shit.

Hard not to respect him.

Aren't they the same thing?

I meant 6 million. Fuck.

Posting this to inform people who haven't seen the type of people we have posting on Sup Forums now.

Anglin is also on the run think about that just for having a fucking opinion

>being this fbi

So did I. S'all good.
No. Accelerationism is baiting the left into starting the Civil War themselves, making us look better and technically not doing anything illegal.

Should've kept his mouth shut. Ruined his fucking life because he couldn't stop memeing.

Cuz u didn't make an argument. This is not a board with feelings

weev is saying what we've all been saying for a long time. government doesnt give a shit once they've taken a freedom away they'll keep it forever

why are you such a coward?

Not really. Let's just state the obvious: Everyone wants the revolution but nobody is willing to take the risk themselves. This is ultimately why the Jews, and evil, will continue winning.

People used to blow up buildings, stage riots, and initiate civil wars over taxes. TAXES. Now we've got European countries taxing their working white population to 60% and above to ensure they never breed or get married, and they're using the excess tax revenue to literally pay migrant invaders to outbreed the local native populations on the government's dime. White Europeans are actually paying for their demographic replacement. They know this. Yet no one riots, no one blows up buildings, nobody even fucking complains because they'll go to prison for "hate speech". They just accept financing the end of their own existence, because hey, they have their 200sqft flat and new iPhone. All is well. It's just as bad in America, except anyone who would be willing to take action is fat, dumb, and drugged into submission.

If you want an omelet you have to crack a few eggs. Right now you can't even get people to contemplate the fucking omelet.

ramzpaul was here when Sup Forums was /new/ and was active on the chon that must not be named (still?, lol get it together gookmoot). fuck off newfags

Isn't the left already trying to incite civil war? Accelerationism would mean intentionally worsening the situation (through something like terrorism or voting Hillary) in order to bring about the western apocalypse faster.

No

People on the right are afraid to take real action

The leftists and Jews are beating us badly

What's the use of committing terrorist attacks when the entire establishment and the establishment's establishment is pitted against you? They'll stomp you into the floor. And it's not like very many whites are going to rally around some kind of "revolution" either because, like you said, they're all totally deluded.

He had to flee the continent to escape thought crime charges. His life is already "ruined". At least he'll get to go to the grave knowing he was at least an entry-level revolutionary. What the fuck have you all done for the cause

Killing your enemies is often beneficial.

Accelerationism isn't always terrorism, but it can be. Mean words are a good starting point, and once we enter full war, swift, brutal violence must be undertaken. Terroristic accelerationism won't always work (see: Chapter 16(?) of The Prince)

Fucking Ramzpaul, the bozgor, snitched on him to the FBI, right after Vox Day aka Pocahontas, told his people to contact the Gab registrar.

I hate e-celebs so much. Why are they such gigantic faggots Sup Forums?

>manlet

When will they learn

FYI: I am not nor have I ever dated Emily Youcis. I met her at a nationalist thing in Moldova.

I wrote a public response to this FYI

weev.net/open-letter-to-gab-investors/

I think the concept of revolution is terrible. Notice that jews are intimately involved with practically every revolution on some fashion. One might even wonder if revolution in the modern sense is a jewish concept.

I prefer the idea of "defending ourselves" by killing as many jews as possible. The layman is not comfortable with revolution anyways. We need to defend ourselves and eliminate corruption and that starts and ends with killing jews

I seriously defended ramzpaul so fucking much. Its really said that hes such a fucking faggot now I'm really fucking sure it has something to do with his youtube funding being cut off.

He's just a bozgorkike, and like all bozgorkikes he needs to cozy up to whoever he perceives to be in power. In this case it's the Alt Lite. And if there's one thing that bozgorkikes are good at, it's being lapdogs.

Not when your enemies have several networks of high-power cronies ready to bash your head in.

Accepting in advance that you've lost is literally a psyop. It's an entry-level psyop, at that. Every dictatorship in history's existence has programmed people to think that way, and you're doing it right now without even examining it.

All problems on this Earth are caused by humans, and all problems on this Earth can be solved by humans. You just have to put your mind to it and work the problem. Nothing is particularly hard once broken down into simple tasks. The real hurdle to overcome is getting some manner of direction, where we want to go. So far, nobody has churned out any groundbreaking manifestos or calls to action. There are no philosophical leaders. There's nothing but underground disgrunted youth posting frog pictures on social media. That's fun and all, but not a long-term strategy. If we're serious about changing the world, then we need to organize and start acting like we're serious. Actual political resistance, actual rallies. Yes, the "establishment" is against us. But this is the same "establishment" that wants to kill all of us and destroy our race and culture. Is it really such a bad thing to be against them? They are our eternal enemy. You shouldn't fear them so terribly, they're just people too.

Jesus is he like 5'6"? I know Sam is like 6'4" but damn.

i'm 5'5 good eye

Fuck Gab. We could've helped that shitty website take down twitter.