The uk is now fucked because of muslim immigration...

The uk is now fucked because of muslim immigration. We have no identity left and if we speak up we are labled racist for not wanting an evil backwards ideology in our lives. What are Sup Forumss thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

traditionalright.com/victoria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do something about it

It's to late for UK to revert the damage.

We're completely fucked user

This is easier said than done, but I think you should organize and fight off your police who try to stamper on your speech. Just like the Muslims BTFO the police, do the same with yours if they come after one of your own. Your own police have betrayed you. If you can BTFO your police they can stop you from speaking out what the issue is.

Easier said than done though.

Hello Muhammed, welcome to Sup Forums.

You need more East European migrants too offset the cuckness. So come back to EU.

The UK still has a chance, they just need to start accommodating people on the right. It will happen, you just need about 6,000,000 more rapes

What are you going to do about it?

>What are Sup Forumss thoughts
business as usual

Our country is full of liberal fuck whits who think after muslim terrorist attacks that they are the victims. We're brainwashed with multiculturalism in our schools and anyone who opposes islam is just outright racist. We need a revolution before its too late

>worrying about being called a 'racist'.

kys, you pathetic faggot

Give them a week

The reality is that life is still far too comfortable in the West for anyone to do anything. Look at all of us for example. We are the ones that should be leading the charge. We are the ones that are the most aware of what is happening to our societies. What do we do? Nothing. Because we still have food on the table and a roof over our heads, a car to drive and a job to go to. Things aren't nearly bad enough yet.

Things will only change when people like you and me have nothing to lose.

Fuck off yank.

Very true, its just depressing to see your cultural identity be swallowed by a backwards horde

This is sadly true, but pol also like to pretend this only affects white people. Us spics also hate these mudslimes.

>start a free speech movement.
>hold free speech rallies
>watch the tolerant left "shut down" these rallies on live TV
>gain sympathy from the normies

This has been working pretty well in the US. Charlottesville got the nations attention, and the following Berkeley rallies showed who the real enemy is.

Of course it is, but what will you do?

Wait until we have Arab Spring tier levels of hunger in the streets. Wait until there are literally no jobs to be had. Wait until hyperinflation makes a liter of gasoline $50,000. In the meantime, make yourself ready in anyway you can.

Islam is the greatest threat to the world imo. You dont see sikhs or hindus ramming planes into buildings

We don't have free speech in Canada and everyone is okay with that.

That's why I said

>start a free speech movement

>tfw as a criminologist I once read and admired your police force for being the first to professionalize it, now I look it down upon.

Do you like Dutertes approach?

And that's why I said

>and everyone is okay with that

>start free speech movement
>go to jail for Islamo-homo-anything-phobia
>Omar Khadr laughs all the way to the bank

Our police force got shoved out a mosque for not taking their shoes off. This is the level of incompetence we're dealing with user

Remember when you started WW2, beady gentleman? This is your reward from your (((masters))), hope you like it.

traditionalright.com/victoria/

Anybody else read this? It's not particularly good writing and it was never finished but I think it has some good ideas. At the very least it points out the problems quite well.

Yeah, necessary evil (kill first the druggies before asking them to surrender) it is. It was like mexico in here back then.

Now even mayors (2 already became an hero) are killed in their houses for supporting drugs. He's great at internal conflict but yet to see about external matters.

Civil disobedience, you nigger.

Segregation didn't end because the niggers sat around patiently waiting for. They held public demonstrations and got the whole country talking about it. Yeah some will go to jail, but that's the fucking point, to prove how fucked the situation is.

>and everyone is okay with that
That's obviously not true because you and so many other Canadians, Brits, and Aussies are here every fucking day complaining about it. Organize and be the change that you want to see in the world.

Which takes me back to my original point; that life is far too comfortable for that. Why risk losing my job, being socially ostracized, or even jail for something that most people probably won't even get on board with because they too feel that "why is it worth losing my job, being socially ostracized, or going to jail".

We need collapse.

Speak up and be labeled racist, then.

No, France is the fuckest, fuck off bong

and if it was white people doing that, they would send in swat. white liberals will be the death of the west.

speak up. Anyone opposed to calling out the evils of islam doesn't deserve to be listened to

Fuck off cunt, we're all in this fight together

Not as easy as that when i have hopes and dreams. I like many others are apart of the silent majority. I speak my mind but know my 'limits' in public

why isn't your royalty doing something about it
or do they want you replaced with brown subjects

We're throwing our own under the bus and its fucking disgusting

They know the second they speak up the republicans will have a field day. That being said, if one of them did... COULD YOU IMAGINE.

Okay, well clearly you Canadians are a bunch of little helpless bitches who would rather suck the crowns cock than be able to speak your mind.

We fought a fucking war for these rights, and now I know why you didn't.

That and, you know, the point I've been making x1000. Why give up the good life for a little political backbone?

They have no power in the uk

>We fought a fucking war for these rights, and now I know why you didn't.
>said the rapidly shrinking white majority
Enjoy your Dreamers.

Well you've made up your mind, then. Your hopes and dreams matter more than the state of your country.

>one million

one miilions fathers had their kid raped by Pakis and yet they aren't gathering together to kill the pakis,

The White Western Race is truely finished

Its easy to say that but when you come from a country where these views are complete taboo its easy to understand why the silent majority exists

>all these Americans talking shit to cold hard truth while their country burns

Are blacks in UK are violents ? Or it's more muslims ? I think in France we a special type of niggers and mudslimes, they're is a solidarity between them against us

They forget they live in a political mess riddled with sjw's just like us

Niggers are muslims in France

Our niggers are from mali and senegal

Its more muslims. Black crime isnt as high in the uk but its still up there. Its all about culture and unlike ours theirs are backwards as fuck

>Not as easy as that when i have hopes and dreams.
But what of the hopes and dreams of your children?

Are you so selfish as to put your needs and aspirations above theirs?

Will you sit back and keep your mouth shut as everything you've ever loved in your country is turned to shit at the hands of your incompetent rulers and their beloved foreign hordes?

We'll fight another war before we ever give up our rights.

Literally what are you doing to protect the hopes and dreams of your children? Did you think voting for Donald Trump solved the problem? Oh sweet summer child.

Id teach them my values and to know who they are and why they should be proud. Im studying film and applied for the army (but didnt get in because of a nut allergy) so i tried to do my part for my country. I hope to make documentaries that highlight the evils of islam. But for now i have to keep my mouth shut

If no go zones are so lawless, what's stopping you from going there in daylight hours and poisoning their food? Leave poisoned food out for them.

you have to rape the rapists, wtf are police going to do they are afriad of broomsticks because someone might cast a spell on one and fly it into the clocktower

Theyre weak cunts. Theyre meant to keep us safe but would rather bend over and get it up the arse from abdul from bradistan

Why the fuck aren't police in the UK armed anyways? Always cracks me up when I read about another peaceful bombing in the UK and the have to note that "armed" police were on the scene.

Asian? They dont look asian. Are pommies confusing continents?

Because we need to show how "strong" we are when all it does is make my eyes roll. Funny how we always know about them too

>each father can do things to significantly reduce the chances of his daughter becoming a sex slave to the shitskins

> 1. Move to an area with minimal pakis.
this is the best option. The paki industry wants to spreed and get the most out of every paki as a slaver, therefore they move into high population density areas, i.e cities and towns. Regions of low population density generally have less pakis.

> 2. manage your daughters social life.
Many father pay zero interest and do zero interference with daughters social affairs. This is just asking for her to be enslaved.
Scout them for shitskins and if all clear, take her to sport clubs with boys a bit older than her and girls the same age as her. Get friendly with other familys who have boys who are a bit older than her. She will get hooked on white cock early.

> 3. A daughter's rebel sentiment
If u spend her whole childhood installing in your daughter to not fuck shitskins, but then piss her off when she is a teenager, she will go fuck a shitskin. It is much better to install pride and value in white family than to put imagary of shitskins under her nose and say 'dont get fucked by these !'. Indirect messages are much more powerful on women, because if u don't say not to do something she will not register it as something to rebel against u with. So never say " don't fuck shitskins ", but any portrayal of shitskins she sees should be negative - particularly the shitskin women. Women compete with women, if the other women seem to be doing better, then their men are desirable. Occansionally indirectly showing your daughter the shit state of shitksin women living in their own shithole countries is a good shitskin repelant for her, but care not to trigger her feels for them : else she'll become a charity worker in shitskin land and end up a piece of meat in a brothel.

I don't see much negroes in "our" mosque

Nigger every day in this country the interests of liberty are advanced and triumph over the leftist ideologues.

The election of Trump and the subsequent appointment of a constitutionalists to the Supreme Court and our Judicial system has done more for American freedom than you could possibly realize, it is a pivotal moment in US history. For the first time in almost a century, Republicans and their pro-liberty constituents control a super majority of all government offices in the country.

The leftism you see in our media is not a true representation of the spirit and culture of America, it merely represents the leftist echo chamber of Hollywood, and the liberal enclaves of New York and California.

The reversal of a century's worth of liberal policies will not happen overnight. The violence you see in Berkeley and Charlottesville is not a sign of surging leftism, but a symptom of it's rapidly approaching demise, a last ditch effort to retain it's control over politics and society through threat of violence. Though I am optimistic about the future of this nation, I am aware that the efforts of liberty may not prevail, and until that day I will continue to stockpile arms and ammunition.

1984 meets Camp of the Saints.
I'd be InnaCountry

Fellow leaf is right though, the only way canadians are going to speak up against immigration is when they are standing in line for their allotment of daily food rations in competition with foreigners for the limited supply.

>4. school
uk schools are run by the state and it's the states goal to turn as many white school girls into £250,000/annum sex slaves as possible. Private schools don't have to follow the national curriculum ( gov sanctioned brainwashing to convert children into sex slaves ) but they are regular inspected by government to see if they meet the minimum requirements of sex slave brainwashing. Still they are better than state schools. Ideally though, home schooling is the safest, but homeschooling is time consuming and harder than you think. Tough call. But if u can find a school without pakis u are doing much better than most fathers.

this is what happens when you have women in a position of power. too emotional. muh 25 year old child refugees. amber rudd is a fucking disgrace to call herself british. same with may, what a fucking weak old hag.

Probably waiting for the monarchy to tell them what to do. That's the only way Brits have ever gotten off their asses. All those that would stand up for themselves moved to the US.

>>Islam is the greatest threat to the world imo.
>>You dont see sikhs or hindus ramming planes into buildings

Most of the violence in the world seems to be focused in the Middle Eastern and North African countries whose governments were overthrown by US invasions and/or revolutions fomented by US interference.

Why was it necessary to overthrow so many governments in the ME? It seems that those who benefited the most are Israel (=enemies were ruined) and the military industrial complex (wars = big arms sales).

Israel's interference in US politics to foment wars and revolution is a much bigger threat to world peace than the occasional lone wolf attack by a religious fanatic.

Israel's interference in US elections is also clearly much more important than Russia's meddling. While endlessly pursuing tenuous leads re Russia, the US media never mentions that every candidate must pledge allegiance to Israel before being elected president (=AIPAC speech/groveling).

RIDF pls go

Accept the muslim cock

i think the women begin responsible for this shit meme is overplayed. Rich people (mainly jews) are responsible they want immigrants because immigrants work for less $$$. Cheap labour

Good , I hate your cucked continent

Fuck you burger! When China rules the world, your kebab allies will be fucked!

18-24 yo idealist pawns

Couldnt word it better

you can add Newcastle to that list

>CarolAnntifa?

>implying that u need to wait for media reports b4 u can add a town/city to the list
don't be retarded. Every town with pakis in has a white schoolgirl sex slave industry. They only pop up in the media when the police want to crack down on pakis who don't pass inuf money to the police.