Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/00QxhYbKBw0
youtube.com/watch?v=lUaSfF0mcX4&list=LL8ebEuKyxKVPIsm9SSqKhCA&index=2
baptistdeception.com/
youtu.be/Unqe61wS7IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the bible.

Any of which has sola fide.

It's the one truth you need to look for in a denomination. But just be christian dude. The job is already done.

Gnosticism.

Get out of here satan this is a christian board.

I am wondering so I can hopefully find a church, I just don't know which one to choose from.

Catholicism

nondenominational is what i call myself is someone asks otherwise i just say i accept Christ as lord and savior

Do you find current catholic churches to be too liberal? I hear some have gay pastors etc

Independent Fundamental KJV-only Baptist

interesting

Baptist

do you even know what that word means
Knowledge of Christ is Gnostic

A fucking leaf. The dumbest people on earth. Learn more about St. Augustine, kike-enabler. This is coming from a Filipino

Whatever it was in the good old days; go with what works and is foundational.

Doesn't matter as long as you believe Jesus died for your sins, and you're right with God.
youtu.be/00QxhYbKBw0

Catholicism has a exocentric and endocentric nature. BEWARE you are worshiping the adversary

Catholic is best user

The $20.

They're all equally traitorous shit.

None

it is only what the was asked of us to do

Also what if I dont agree with the vatican/current pope but I accept jesus as my lord and savior?

sorry for dumb questions, was raised liberal/atheist

Anti-Christian!

Read your KJV bible. When looking for a church, stay only with a church that promotes the KJV. Stay away from churches that place weight on other translations or on ungodly things like praying to dead saints and angels.

this guy knows

NO MAN SHALL NO THE DAY OR HOUR
but yes

Go to CommonPrayer.org and learn how to pray. You can start doing the small office of Compline every night right away.

You don't have to follow the pope. You only need to know that Jesus died for your sins, and that the bible is the place to look at for what to do.

>Learn more about St. Augustine

St Augustine was a Gnostic pretty much his whole life and he introduced un-Biblical Gnostic philosophy into Christianity.

Both John Calvin and Martin Luther were influenced solely by his Gnostic teachings. That's where the Protestant views on grace and pre-destination come from, even though tthe Bible doesn't support it.

The Church should have done a better job of acknowledging Augustine as a fine writer, but with serious heretical tendencies. Maybe the whole Reformation mess wouldn't of happened.

None of them. The animals of nature show God's wisdom.

gnostic jungian comparitive myth fractal blaze bois

She's probably just hiding

thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=lUaSfF0mcX4&list=LL8ebEuKyxKVPIsm9SSqKhCA&index=2

Long but this goes over much of the duel nature of Catholicism

True, no man shall know the day or hour. That's why everyone should accept Jesus Christ and become right with God.

Taoism

The pope is degenerate and God knows it

Overlooking his Jewish orgies and how they influenced his reversal of 300 years of doctrine against Talmudism.

Of course

Being a part of an Independent, Fundamental, KJV-only, Soul-Winning, Baptist Church is about as far as you can get from being Catholic.

I recommend YouTubing Pastors Steven Anderson and Doctor/Pastor Kent Hovind for his Creation Science classes

Mormons.

The more I look into it the more I agree but this site: baptistdeception.com/
made me nervous lol it was conveniently one of the first sites that comes up when researching fundamental baptism.

$100

to be fair the site seems like it was written by someone who really hates traditional families.

eastern orthodox

I will check this out, but the most important term is "Independent". To be apart of any umbrella is surely a path to false doctrines.

Southern Baptists is an umbrella 501c3.
Church of Christ, etc.

Independent is key.

ah good point

I know what it is you filthy heretic. Repent.

OP if you're serious about this, these 10 videos literally pulled me from being lost into being rooted into the Word of God and the Truth of Jesus Christ. It has given me a lot of armor to stay grounded in faith and a Sword to intelligently rebuke anyone who would try to cause doubt in my Faith.
youtu.be/Unqe61wS7IM

Kent Hovind is a very good teacher.

thank you for this, am extremely lost.

bump

I'll tell you the ones that AREN'T based and you can go from there
-Pentecostal
-Baptist
-Catholic
-LDS/Mormon
-Jehovah's Witnesses

This is true, prods are cucks

There isn't one. Each stumbles differently. Lutherans are devout but lukewarm in seeking out growth. Tend to be close knit communal groups. Catholics are mega most common senominator gospels with ritualistic behaviour and pyramid order structure. Evangelist tend to be corporate structured and fall into small business (tax free) corruption but the pious ones are enthusiastic and sometimes are shallow spiritualist centers without deep rooted family bonds. Baptists have an active church body but tends to focus on making new gospel that gets secular at times. All fall short but come close. The seven churches represent how the isms of men divide up the way of Christ and show how all can come back to common ground in Christ the Rock at the base of their various doctrines and customs. Equal footing for all who have fallen short of the glory of God.

this desu

Orthodox Old Believers.
Apocalypse began a few hundred years ago. Your only safety is the woods, for the Mark Of The Beast is about to enter the final stages. And then the Eschaton.

t. angery evangelicals

Mormons are false prophets who heretically added to the prophets of old and twisted masonic elements into a brand of psuedo christians. Their inner sanctum rituals and restricted temples represent corrupted orders and secret societies. Many other brands seeking to claim truth about the revelation have sprung up amidst Non denominational who secularize all metaphors into a purely deist agnostic spirituality. Unitarians are satanic. Korean and Chinese are probably most based given the blending of unique and deep rooted beliefs clashing within its walls. Strict immigrant taoist converts and second generation american born asians blending perspectives in communal praise.

interesting, thank you. Finding god as an adult is difficult especially when raised atheist, but I am somewhat glad I wasn't raised christian, since now that I have found religion through my own free will, I know my faith is genuine.

Thanks for the balanced opinion mate, coming from a evangelistic Southern Baptist Church, I've got to say this holds pretty true, though thankfully my own church stayed the course pretty well, thanks in no small part to our Pastor. All the denominational infighting on Sup Forums gets to me sometimes. We read chapter 14 of Romans in service this Sunday, I found it pretty convicting when we're all prone to dumping on our fellow Christians.
>Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. 14:13
I'd encourage everyone to read the rest of the chapter as well, I think we all could learn from it.

Is there anything in the Bible that condones racism? I agree with Christianity on most things, and believe God is real, but I don't think I could ever be convinced that niggers are equal to us.

This and only this.

No

Not sure. But it IS against multiculturalism/globalism
/one world government.

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.

Orthodox
Also gospel of John is most based. It's basically Jesus versus the kikes. Very entertaining.

Pentecostalism.

Thank you for that brother.

>worshiping a kike

that meme makes no sense

Why would Jesus have been so vocal and redpilled about the evils of the Jewish elites?
Why would the Jews have so vehemently persecuted the early Christian movement within their communities?
Why would so many Christian leaders and thinkers over the centuries been so vocal and well-informed regarding the Jewish question?
Why would the Jews invent a religion that encouraged Europeans to beat them and murder them for being "Christ-killers" for over 1000 years?

Doesn't add up.

The best message i have read on Sup Forums

Unironically this.
Why was the OT God such a massive cunt where Jesus in the NT was the complete polar opposite?

Othodox churches are nothing more than ethnic social clubs where outsiders are treated like lepers.

primitive baptist

How am I wrong?