Daily Reminder that the holocaust happened

Daily Reminder that the holocaust happened

Where are the plans and orders? Where are the mass graves at the camps?

slide

>JIDF posting
Why is it that denying the holocaust is a crime in so many nations? If it was so obvious, then kikes wouldn't need special laws to defend their fairy tale

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

It only became a crime in most of Europe during the 1990's when the Soviet Union fell. It's a giant scam to hide the tens of millions of Christian Europeans brutally slaughtered by communist Jews.

Its illegal to deny holodomor in some european countries as well. So your goal post moving point is wrong anyway. Also, Stalin and Beria were both from an orthodox Georgian backround, not jewish

its not an argument you fucking retard its a question

>its a question

kind of like the 21 I posted which none of you seem to be able to answer? assuming you even read them

I don't care that it happened. It will happen again and I will do my part.

>the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that it did not happen
Oh no you don't.
Your side alleges crimes. The burden of proof is on you, not us.
You don't have anything that remotely resembles a working gas chamber as evidence, which makes your charges ludicrous.

>continuing to ignore the questions and isnt even able to address a single one

Riddle me this then.
>tons of survivor with tattoos
>tattoo after all this time pretty easy to read
>see tattoo
>if you analyze the numbers they barely go past 80-100 thousand more likely below 50 thousand
>assuming correctly, the survivors who were saved, their numbers have to be highest since end of war and camps
>how do you add up to 6M without having 300+ LARGE extermination facilities ?

JIDF HAS NO POWER ON Sup Forums

JEWS ARE PURE EVIL JIDF WOULDNT EXIST IF THEY WEREN'T

Daily reminder it didn't.

I don't think any holocaust denier ever claimed there was not an actual crematorium. Dead people had to be cremated, they are not putting a live person in the oven.

It's 200 years ago in any case. Why are we remainded daily?

No proofs