I am a Boston College student in the same year as the four girls who faced the acid attack in France on Sunday (we're...

I am a Boston College student in the same year as the four girls who faced the acid attack in France on Sunday (we're all Juniors at BC). I've even hooked up with one of them. They are all the biggest, most obnoxious feminist liberals you will ever meet on a college campus. Two of them have said they want the white populations of the West reduced, including good old France. Maybe they had this coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/boston-college-students-attacked-acid-france-offer-forgiveness/story?id=49927280
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/International/boston-college-students-attacked-acid-france-offer-forgiveness/story?id=49927280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this Steve from BIO231? Hi Steve how are you doing man? Did you take notes in class last Thursday? You may have noticed I wasnt there that day. Spent all day vaccumming old spaghetti out of my mom's car that day. Have a good night Steve. See you in class tomorrow :-)

Throw acid in their faces next time you see them. Tell them you're muslim. See if anything bad happens to you.

Nudes or it didn't happen.

Let them be raped and killed by a pack of niggers.

woah..just woah..

Big if true
(It is, only libtards to go to fucking Europistan anymore)

Fake news

Stop LARPing cuckistani

Please, take pictures of them with their faces melted off and post them here.

Also tell them that Muslims are paceful and if they poured acid in their faces is because they probably deserved it and probably triggered the pacific muslim.

Of course they had it coming. I knew they were feminist shrews the second I saw they went to Boston College.

This is a good thing, overall. They learned how fucking stupid they are the hard way.

I recommend you delete this image before my autism makes me xray it

do it do it do it

>Boston College
>Maybe they had this coming.

you're a spook

Well you'll be sad to hear that they have forgiven the attacker. They learned nothing.

This does not justify it. Even if they are full blown leftists, that does not justify islamic terrorism. Its just pottery

And you still hit that shit. Enjoy your std

True and sad.
abcnews.go.com/International/boston-college-students-attacked-acid-france-offer-forgiveness/story?id=49927280

Archive
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/International/boston-college-students-attacked-acid-france-offer-forgiveness/story?id=49927280

Ayy lets meet up at Mary Anne's.

Nope they apologized to the attacker and prayed for her

Would like to believe this but I don't.

Well...they are White females (the lowest form of life on Earth) attending university (aka Jew indoctrination camps), so i say that this might be true.

>Thinks Islam is a religion of peace
>Gets acid thrown in their faces

Don't get me wrong, what happened to them was horrible, but the irony here is too fucking strong.

I don’t want to see them now. I want to see their melted faces in 20 years when they realize just how wrong they were. That exact moment, please.

all white women are race mixing whores. if youre not new here then that should already have been gone without sayin

maybe they are just good catholics?

They are attending a Jesuit College.

>he thinks that there are institution that haven't been subverted

>They learned how fucking stupid they are the hard way.
>women
>learning from their mistakes
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

>mix the race
>melt the face
Nothing wrong here

>he thinks someone might ever think the Jesuits weren't subversives all along
The Jews of gender

Sorry if I am not going to blame four American women (at least three of whom are White) who were attacked by some savage in a foreign country.

>everyone I don't like deserves to have acid thrown in their face