This Jew married a Chinese

This Jew married a Chinese

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/mark-zuckerberg-five-things-to-know-about-his-wife/
jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
haaretz.com/ashkenazi-mizrahi-marriages-have-not-narrowed-ethnic-gap-1.210602
haaretz
archive.is/ObKwB
youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Chinese Jew...the ones who were behind the Maoist Revolution together with the (((USA))) government and finances.

I guess dog is kosher.

He needed to mate with a souless creature just like him. Can't really blame him. May the broodlings that come from that spawning pool be crushed by heavy machinery designed by white egineers.

Is this true?

Does she have blood connections to the old party?

Kek

Chinos are jews of asia

i thought he only ate animals that he killed himself

Begins stage one of the shape shift to parasitically attach to China

And an ugly one too.

She is Taiwanese though. Actually Taiwan has local Jews called the Hakka. Very similar to the diaspora. I think its an interesting phenomenon that occurs with minority dislodged by the majority.

the most hilarious thing is none of his two kids look anything like him

they are 100% asian

>Jew
sandnigger

Zucc got cucc

Should've married a Jap...

Globalist married a globalist
ftfy

CHEW
THE
JEWS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

it literally looks like he just adopted some random chinese kids.

I'm legitimately impressed

asians marrying asians, big deal

Its like pottery

people.com/celebrity/mark-zuckerberg-five-things-to-know-about-his-wife/

2. She met Mark at a frat party
Chan and Zuckerberg met where lots of college sweethearts meet – at a party. They were both standing in line for the bathroom at his Jewish fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi.

He created the ultimate soulless being. The craftiness and lack of any conscience of the Jews, with the insectoid hive mentality of the Chinese. Their children will rule the world or die trying.

The kike has yellow fever. Nothing more to it. He even wrote about muh chink women back in the day.

There are more "Yellow" Jews...but i just took a quick look at wikipedia page about those "Hakka", for such a small "tribe" they have an impressive amount of influence in Asian past and present. A coincidence im sure...

No soul+No soul= Soulless black hole

Remember everything is calculated with (((them)))

A fucking Chew

Are they trying to get rid of the hook nose and nigger hair? Producing chinkjews so they can destroy asia after theyre done with the West?

these kids look like typical middle easterns

Jew+Chew hybrids commanding a horde of black/brown people. Is America the Great Beast of the prophecies??

>Guy living in Singapore
>Face of America
Nice try English teacher.

FacialAbuse is waiting, Zuck.
>tick
>tock

my sides

It is actually interesting to see how much the subversion is rubbing off on the jews themselves.

Jews are intermarrying with gooks and niggers far more than whites are. One of the biggest groups that marry outside their race percentage wise is jewish women.

Jewish women marry black men and white men to such an extent that in many nations jewish communities are disappearing.

Many jews talk about how they are going back to Israel, but mostly the jewish communities are being bred away by blackies and non-jews.

Jewish women and black men is one of the highest intermarrying % rates, i think only beaten by white guys / asian wife.

Their noses are identical. What the fuck? Their kids noses are going to be yuuuuige!

Suckerberg's wife is ethnic Chinese from Vietnam.

What are we supposed to call these abominations?

This is the real red pill. Most kikes are just moving around in the dark.

>Overall, the intermarriage rate is at 58 percent, up from 43 percent in 1990 and 17 percent in 1970. Among non-Orthodox Jews, the intermarriage rate is 71 percent.

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

>The study shows that the rate of mixed Jewish children born in Israel has been rising annually by half a percent until it reached some 25 percent in 1995 - the last year a population census was carried out. That year only 5.3 percent of the Jews aged 40-43 were mixed, compared to 16.5 percent among the 20-21 age group and 25.1 percent among the 10-11 age groups.

haaretz.com/ashkenazi-mizrahi-marriages-have-not-narrowed-ethnic-gap-1.210602

Well worst case scenario you can always repopulate the planet from a mating pool of about 200 pairs. Maybe even less so with our technology. Humans have faced drastic population bottlenecks before, it's not even an especially out of place plan B.

>haaretz com/ashkenazi-mizrahi-marriages-have-not-narrowed-ethnic-gap-1.210602
archive.is/ObKwB

They should be fucking ashamed

manjewrian

oh dog what done

So? Lesser races can mix that's fine.

Chews

>starts at 250 CE
>using CE

Use your Moloch calendar if you hate Jesus so much

From my chinky perspective, the baby doesn't look too chinky, desu. His eye lids are different than Asians. Maybe he'll look like a poo in the future.

13 women 8 men minimum bruh

There is huge problem kikes face when attempting to infiltrate homogenous Eastern nations - they absolutely cant meld into the crowd like they do among European people. As you see, this merchant working on the solution, even through he hardly live long enough to see it works, as shit like this takes many generations.
Dont you underestimate kikes, they have proven themselves to be capable to pull off schemes spanning centuries. Hope asians will see it through.

So much for muh white race huh

Jew...rice...carge everyone three times the normal price.
These are the ingredients used to make the perfect little jew...
But he accidentally added chemical keks and this created the super duper jew

>multi billionaire
>married
>an ugly chink for that matter

why? he could have massive orgies with 10/10 women every day if he wanted

No wait instead of keks it should be zuck i fucked up my bad

it wouldn't surprise me the slightest if that was just a media marriage. There's 300 million female chinks would happily sign an agreement to be a media wife while her media husband gets to fuk other women.
A billionare jew can afford lots of wives, but he only needs one to parade around in public and on social media.
>pic might be related : one of his dozen russian wives

Because they think above carnal pleasures of simple-minded goyim such as you, and utilize properly calculated breeding as a tool of power acquisition.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A
The Roots of Japan Were Ancient Hebrew Tribes - 1/7

Nah zucc is too beta for that.

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET

jesus, no wonder she looks like a jungle monkey

Jew hate race mix they said
Race mix is jew's plan they said

I am start to think the main theory of Sup Forums is wrong

The guy on the right, Wang Qishan, is said to be the agent for the Rothschild. But he's in big trouble now.

Hakka was the most hated tribe in China

Hakka is almost gone in China. No one speaks Hakka. The most hated tribe in China is Cantonese. But soon they will be gone too.

Suckerberg's wife's last name is Cantonese.

The secular Jew is great subterfuge for the Reform Jew and the Occultist Jew who crony occupy all centers of power and wholesale slaughter the Goyim

Its obvious Asians are superior to whites, so imagine if the Nazis won with Japan. Whites could improve their race by reproducing with the Asians.

This picture clearly shows that the Jews are already ahead of us. They took the yellow pill.

The Chinese are the Jews of Asia.

So many Hakka in here and they still speak Hakkanese, they was most exclusive chink in here.
Cantonese would be extinct in future because Mixed Breeding with other ethnics like in here

>chinese jew
>vapoured foreskin

Asians are collectivist and their IQ is centered around the average...meaning: their collective spirit cuts down their creative output and they don't create a lot of genius.

There is a reason why the Jews want to get ride of Whites, Whites are their only true competitors.

She was with him before he was rich. He can at least trust her.

>trusting a chink

Thats definitely a hapa. The brown hair is a dead give away

Boy, they sure do look trustworthy! Normal people you'd like to have a beer with, right?