So why do you racists hate African Americans?

So why do you racists hate African Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/6696410_Black_Americans_Reduce_the_Racial_IQ_Gap_Evidence_From_Standardization_Samples
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv10.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're not white.

Forced to live and interact with them. If I never seen or spoke to niggers than I probably wouln't mind them so much. Ignorance was bliss.

Because while A 120 IQ Black and a 120 IQ white are the same, the average Black is much dumber than the average white

muh dik

Black people can fuck off. They stink and act like savage animals.

How can you white boys hate these ebony goddeses?

>I have no idea why anyone would have a problem with minorities.

but but but MUH SLAVERY

Many here would claim the Africans are genetically inferior, but I disagree. There is an IQ gap, but it has been closing steadily, but faster than race mixing rates, so it must be somewhat because of societal efforts paying off, so the gap must be somewhat because of society. And I find the reasons why this gap would arise genetically, onerous.
researchgate.net/publication/6696410_Black_Americans_Reduce_the_Racial_IQ_Gap_Evidence_From_Standardization_Samples

Looks like a monkey. Acts like monkey. Is a monkey.

you dont have to hate something that you think is inferior nor do you have to hate something you think should be removed

I don't hate them. I just recognize they are clearly different. More violent, more impulsive, less intelligent, higher time preference. They are a distinct and constant burden to our society and unless genetic engineering improves to the point we can "fix" them, they will never stop being a liability.

To make love to a black woman as a white man is to experience what being a white man really means.

>so it must be somewhat because of societal efforts paying off, so the gap must be somewhat because of society.
Except that not one program has managed to increase IQ. Billions have been spent and nothing has ever worked.

Diversity + proximity = conflict

If we had our own separate countries we could peacefully co-exist from a distance

Don't you understand only a black goddess can satisfy your dick?

>I'll take how many bumps would OP have gotten if he used a chart or a graph as a pic
Say what you want about niggers. Most of you are not above muh dik. Enjoy your redundant monkey /s/ thread

blacks intentionally act stupid while whites are cringey as fuck. i would rather be near a cringey white than a dumb black

misleading post, extensive efforts have been made to close the gap with little result

I love black people, actually, just not African Americans or Somalis. They both act like monkeys and ruin everything for everybody around them.

Turbocharger noses and jumbo sized lips are a turn off to me.

I'll offer up one brief anecdote which I only mention because it happened not two hours ago.

>in class
>about half white, half spic and 1 lone nigger
>prof had made big speech about his class policies the first day
>said don't even come in if you're late, just leave
>said if he sees your phone out he'll take it for the rest of the class
>everyone says they understand
>next class
>all whites and spics on time, phones away, paying attention
>the one lone nigger walks in 25m late to 1h class
>is listening to rap
>waddles his dumb nigger ass to a chair
>throws himself down and starts loudly going through his shit
>pulls out his phone
>starts texting
>alternates between sleeping and texting until class ends
>professor doesn't say a goddamn word even though this nigger was 10ft from his face doing this shit

Only niggers.

Every time.

Did you read the article, which is made by James Flynn a respected Intelligence researcher, I linked? The gap has closed somewhat, and there no genetics reasons why it would happen, so something socially we're doing must be helping, probably helping more blacks get to college and the such.

Because the don't act white.

Literally it.

If they acted white we would like them.

I don't hate all of them

Only if you can whip her and call her nigger. It's up there on my short list of unfulfilled sexual fantasies.

*there are no genetic reasons
Excuse me.
How is it misleading? I'm only stating the facts from that scientific paper.

>only attractive ones are the ones with white features
when will this meme end

I hope fathering that half breed mulatto piece of shit that grows up hating itself was worth it, that is if that nigress doesn't give you an incurable disease first.

Is there any other indication that the gap is closing? Thing like the number of scientists, inventions, etc. I don't think there is, and again, no program has ever worked.

- you look like a monkey
- you smell
- you are stupid
- shit hair

>African Americans
>Americans
Find a new name and ethnonym by the way: the Founding Fathers, Columbus didn't want to have anything in common with mongrels and subhumans like your bunch. "An American" is literally Uncle Tom bitch boy nigger cuckstamp you retards proudly wear for some reason

I went to a pretty diverse high school. Probably 65 percent white, 20 percent black, the rest was Asian, Arabic, and Mexican. The niggers were the loudest, dumbest and by far most violent. Multiple blacks even assaulted teachers.

They would group up in the back of the class room, listening to rap, and eating hot Cheetos.

Why do I hate blacks, because of life experiences.

I like Africa Americans, I dislike niggers.

Black women > white bitches

read this i would not fuck such ape, that black hole pussy.. yak is disgusting

Their facial structures are too similar to apes/chimps and they smell awful. I cannot and have not found a single black/non mixed girl attractive. Complete 100% turn off.

oh geez, I dunno...

>female version of muh dik

fucking dropped

She would be an optimal fuck when the AC is out and it's over 30 degrees.

Understandable position if you are black

>he wouldnt fuck this
just come out as gay already lads

>First world countries
>America darker than Canada
>Russia darker than Balts
>Israel darker than Italy

Please stop posting this retarded map

I don't hate them, I just don't want them to live near me and wish they would stop committing so many crimes and costing us so much money. Blacks, on the other hand, hate me.

Blacks =/= niggers

Are you denying the predictive power of IQ? Years of research show it is highly correlated with success in the economy and academics. That success may be hindered by unintended racial exclusion from colleges and the economy, so you may not see a rise in those areas, though. I'm not sure how correlated IQ and inventions are.

because a nigress like that its a unicorn.

We are not racist
you must mean Reddit.

musings of the regressive left

Ow ita this *blackgoddess* shill from Sup Forums again. Well done Sup Forums for being this beta lately. Enjoy getting blacked.

Also

I dont like niggers because of their uncivil behaviour. Next to that: taste is a subjective choice. Under no circumstances I would ever date a nigger. Seeying them with 3 childern at 17. No and again no. Also: not attrackted to them similar to youre probably not attrackted to an aboriginal.

Bbbbbut Tyra Banks? NO Bbbbbut Minaj? NO Bbbbbut Jourdan Dunn NO and again NO.

Get over it Deshawn and stop selling out your own women out of (shill) extremely desperatene feelings

>Are you denying the predictive power of IQ? Years of research show it is highly correlated with success in the economy and academics. T
I don't. I just don't think the resuts are correct when nothing has worked so far, and AFAIK there are no other indicators of increasing IQ among blacks.

because they hate white people

>"I fail to understand how IQ works" - the post

Going to college won't raise your IQ, however not getting enough sustinence and vitamins will hamper brain development. The reason for the gap closing is less extreme poverty, not a lot of black kids starving to death these days

Note that this doesn't eliminate gaps in performance and measurable IQ between groups, just like the average well fed Norwegian man and the average well fed Japanese man won't be of equal height

She is disgusting to my taste.
> there is literally nothing I like about her

Homosexuality could be the reason

>Another race-mixing thread

Saged

>M-MUH DICK!

Ha, what can I say, I love black women.

No Jamal. She is not my taste. Similar to the fact that Kylie Jenner is nobodys taste unless low educated.

Going to college will result in less extreme poverty, though. I also did say "and the such", I had no need to go into the specifics at that time. But I doubt this gap is solely attributable to a lack of nutrition. Another reason may be a lack of quality education. It may even have ties with culture. It's a bit of a mystery sadly because of the lack of research, which I understand is the left's fault.

I bearly see a woman in that because of the nappy hair.

Because most of them slow down progress. Their lower IQ and overbreeding slows the rest of humanity down.

>when nothing has worked so far
What do you mean by this?
And why do you need another measure of Black IQ? There were multiple tests in the paper I cited.

I had an insanely hot niggeress personal trainer growing up. I'm bisexual and swing towards guys but mostly just told people I was gay. She was downstairs of my apartment with me while I was doing laundry and she decided to question me about being a faggot. Ended up telling her I just don't find much emotional attachment with women and she mostly just said she probably wouldn't either and that she likes "things in her mouth" too much. Ended up firing her when she wouldn't leave me the fuck alone and was constantly trying to get me to go for stupid walks with her after I spent like 3 hours at the gym. found out she really needed that job and cried in the park close to my place after.

I probably could of got her to suck my dick if I played my cards a bit better.

holy fucking chocolate

I used to be really good friends with this guy, he's about to have a half black kid. He's dog shit ugly, and so is his girl. I can't wait to see this fucking abomination.

>throwing away everything your ancestors fought for just to fuck some black pussy
Disgusting.

Growing up around them.

There's a tiny sliver you find that are impressive, well-spoken, intelligent, but 80% of them are a waste of flesh.

>cover up eyes and nose
>suddenly looks like a genuine ape
imagine my shock

Yeah, but you have to consider quite a bit of your ancestors were probably criminals or degenerates in the closet as well, and they're dead, so it doesn't really matter.

that seems to be my experience with people in general

>Nord claiming ancestry that doesn't belong to him
Typical. How does it feel to be brought to civilization by Mongrels?

I'm not telling you to adopt my love for black woman, you don't have to like them. However, I do love them. Before making love to a black woman, I love holding them in my arms, and then looking into their eyes and know that they feel secure and safe being comforted by a white man.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN YOU FUCKING CRACKERS

>99% are horrible
>work with many
>new guy is awesome
>gives me a ride home
>we listen to Pearl Jam & Nirvana the whole way
>we are clearly becoming bros
>say goodbye
>rush inside to say 'nigger' on the internet
I know statistics, Shlomo. Nice fuckin try

African Americans and Niggers are two totally different things.

I looked at the source for the graphic section of this image, it doesn't even list the race of perpetrators.

No particular reason. Born a bigot I guess.

also pic related
she's a model

I don't hate african americans, i hate niggers

This shit pisses me off so fucking much
>in ART class one day
>fucking ART CLASS
>done with work everyone sitting around on their phones
>stupid bottle blonde mongrel cunt teacher from Jew york walks up to me and snatches my phone out of my hand
>mfw she ignored the 3 niggers on their phones at my table to take only mine
>says some shit to the class about taking phones
>I stand up and reee
>THAT'S MY FUCKING PROPERTY YOU DUMB CUNT GIVE IT BACK
>walk over and get in her face
>says I cant talk to her like that because she's my teacher
>I tell her i don't give a shit who she is
>hands me my phone back
>get suspended for 5 days
I'm sick of these god damn niggers and every single one of their helpers. Can't wait for the race war

>posts niggers beating up a spic with dyed hair

Yeah, I believe this is the source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv10.pdf
It only mentions the race of victims.

wtf I want a white-hating mulatto child now

>straight hair

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

It's like asking: Why do you hate pidgeons?
All they do in their life is shit on everything, spreading diseased, offering no contribution to the world, stupid as fuck.
But at least pidgeons don't demand your money as their right

>doesn't identify as white or black
Fuck off mystery nigger. It is we who don't want to interact with you

Dude, i dont believe you, but, lets play the "this could be true" game... Bro thats a sad story. And you truly are a faggot.

WHEN IS FACEAPP BRINGING BACK THE RACE FILTER REEEE

Fuck off you retarded nigger apologist. Niggers are garbage and will always be inferior to whites by virtually every reasonable metric

Dunno, I don't personally hate AAs as a whole I just dislike some on an individual basis. I'll never understand why one would want to hate an entire group of people it just keeps like such a copout.

They're good for fuckin, that's about it though.

Low IQ subhumans

> Straightened hair looks even worse.Mfucking kek.

Yeah, Reshawn Jamal Jones: ur white.

That was word for word my entire high school experience as well. Endless disruptions during classes.

t. cuck

Ooh, look at this cherry picked image of a nigger bitch who looks partially human and isn't all fat and gross! Surely, I should stop detesting black people now that I've seen this. After all, muh dick doesn't see color!

There is a 53% chance that this sheboon has herpes, btw. Niggers are disgusting and any white person who bangs one is in violation of local bestiality laws.

Pic related: your average nigger bitch