>hampton brandon in second vid

TEN TOES DOES

such violent creatures

Fake news

>DAM SON
Nigs really say this?

FFFFF

>why did you summon me?

WTF is Hampton Brandon doing in the second vid lol small world.

Niggers, always niggers.

that dude lives on hollywood boulevard

>liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1505693154
What star is that? Let it be Trump's!

That person is probably crippled now

He's dead.

Any evidence that he's actually antifa?

This just looks like a video of chimps chimping out (as chimps are want to do) because they're chimps. No evidence that the guy in the picture is the same guy lying on the ground.

How does anyone know anything about him being antifa or otherwise? I just see a couple of dindus attacking someone.

Nichelle Nichols

Wurl star

She was my first Nigger Space Waifu.

That guy's fucking dead lol.
He has a thousand yard stare, completely unresponsive in the second video.

Disgusting sub human filth. I do not tolerate this, none of us should tolerate this.

What second video?

did he seriously die? what was the attack over anyway? seems to me something would've had to have happened to attack like that right in public with people everywhere.

kek

Passed out looks the same, edgelord.

Yea I would like to know the context of this. Did they just try to mug him and he resisted?

The dude filming spoke one big truth.
That shit dosent just happen for no reason, and from the way things look, I'm imagining white boy was talking some shit and because he was never taught "I better not" he got knocked the fuck out.

Proofs of Antifa Tranny? Could just be an ugly innocent woman that was caught in a chimp out.
Need proofs before I celebrate.

is that macaulay culkin?

so is the nigger getting charged?

Exactly. There was a very good chance the black guys were bitter or in need of some stolen goods. Think of the attackers feelings, guys.

Yeah, whitey probably deserved it.
I mean, based on a 20 second clip of a bunch of black cunts kicking a white man's head in, it's clear that the defenceless white man (dying on the ground) deserved it, and that the (gleeful laughing gangbangers) who attacked the defenceless man (lying motionless on the ground) were acting in self-defence.

He shouldn't have provoked them by being so white. It's his own fault.

What the fuck do you want from me? The ayy Ice lmao alien.

BASED

>ey huwhite gurl won tis bbc?
>wil niga fuk u, ten

Chimps probably didn't realize they committed a hate crime, either

>BLM
Fucking idiot.

It clearly isn't the tranny fom OP pic. it's a skinny white kid.

>Stolen goods.
They didn't take anything dip shit, you dont get stomped on film and robbed, the guy knew to pull his phone out and record and you saw what happened.

>Oh shit they knocked him out of his shoes.
They didnt even take his fucking sneakers.

We'll duh. Commies hate faggots the most.

Sexuality is public property, and belongs to the workers.

>White guy said a word with more than 3 syllables
>Dindus assume they've been insulted if they hear a word they don't understand
>They proceed to dindu nuffin that man to death
>Get awarded a metal for showing bravery in the face of the white oppressive man.

Yeah, dindus never attack without good reason

Thats the we don't need you here no more tranny?

Cucked by the BBC lmao

m.liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1505693154

I love watching lefties get enriched. There's a moment when their whole worldview comes crashing down.

No it doesn't.

>dindus never attack without good reason
They're pitbulls, just waiting to snap

>implying I was justifying it

I'm saying they usually do this shit in back alleys, not right out on fucking hollywood boulevard with shit tons of cars and people going by.

1. OP is a faggot for blatant misleading thread subject
2. Hampton Brandon narrates the second vid
3. TEN TOES DOWN.

Hm maybe they were in a "violence emergency" They some some white guy and realized it was their opportunity to get out some aggression and hatred. It's only natural to not take anything after nearly killing someone, if you are bitter.

>Saying something someone doesn't like justifies being beat to death in the streets

Nigger detected.

Hello nigger.

Serious question.
For some reason 2 niggers approach you and are trying to fight you. You have no weapon and 0 fighting experience.
How the fuck could you get out of there alive?

is it the guy in the pic? he did assault one nigger in that video

>You said something I didn't like
>I'm going to stomp on your head and fuck your life beyond belief

Best be trolling nigger

>niggers killing trannys in the street
>Sup Forums posters safe in basements
Patience, lads, time will be our saviour!

That's hollywood talk, dumbass. There's no such thing as being ok and unconscious for more than about 10 seconds. If he's down like that after that beating for any length of time, his brain is straight fucked and he needs immediate attention.

Run and draw attention to the situation

Opinions?
liveleak.com/view?i=d7a_1504648473

Someone needs to make a compilation of all videos of blacks ganging up on whites and spread it on every platform. 100x more effective than any verbal argument.

That's not fair pitbulls can be pleasant

>only the PRIUS stops to see if he's okay

TOPLAFF
O
P
L
A
F
F

sjw vs blm

who will win?

This. There has to be at least one person on here with Facebook or YouTube pages with hundreds of thousands of followers.

>Black men aren't bas-
WTF I LOVE BBC NOW

Löl

>> assuming faggot pussy california leftists are going to say amotherfuckin thing to a nigger other than here's more food stamps

Whites.

fuck you wigger with ur barndon.

Niggers aren't human. Prove me wrong.

You've never been to LA have you

This.

Throw them a basketball.

What, you dont carry a basketball with you whenever youre near the ghetto? Your funeral, man.

F

>he's dead

Source? You don't have one

even if they were a tranny i'm not going to praise a bunch of dindus for kicking somebody to death.

I love niggers. Just imagine they actually behaved themselves, it would be impossible to get rid of them.

>why did you summon me?
Go home Thor

The fact that they dont understand most words should insult them.

75% of black males in california's public school system do not meet state reading .

It aynt kool to be readn n shit dawg

Yea. Sure beat him up a little and humiliate him. But once he's on the group you don't kick him fucking head, knocking him unconscious, and the stomp his head in as well.

>That description

Charity primarily serves the giver.

This. Trannies are mentally ill but at least they're not niggers that behave worse than an untrained dog.

The tranny was a degenerate race traitor. It deserved to die.

>There's no such thing as being ok and unconscious for more than about 10 seconds.

A few minutes works too.

>If he's down like that after that beating for any length of time, his brain is straight fucked and he needs immediate attention.

Yes and no. If you're down and out for 30 seconds to several minutes you have a likely concussion or worse, swelling or bleeding in the brain.

This isn't always fatal. You can get a bruised brain and suffer temporary ill effects and be fine without intervention. If it gets worse it's a matter of stabilizing you until you recover or, if your internal cranial pressure is too high, removing part of the skull to let the brain swell outside the body.

In all cases there's little medicine can actually /do/, besides boosting your chances.

t. medic

ps. PROTECT THE HEAD PROTECT THE BACK OF THE HEAD PROTECT THE NECK the rest you can survive, you don't wanna be a vegetable

This happened to me a few weeks ago. I got a black eye, swollen lips and generally swollen face but I managed to break one of their arms somehow (the whole thing happened so fast it was like a flash, I went full defensive mode and kinda turtled while standing, grabbed the one and took him to the ground with me. I think that's when it happened) and they both got charged with assault.

Wasn't that bad in the end. I work construction and I'm used to getting clobbered. Pretty sure I had a mild concussion though, I felt light headed and a bit naucious for a few days.

Literally your only hope is that a white person sees what's happening and calls the authorities. It doesn't matter how fit or prepared you are - you're going to get fucked if you're outnumbered.
Or you should carry a gun and hope that you can kill them before they overpower you and shoot you. They're going to kill you anyway - at least take their niglet brother with you.

>doesn't happen for no reason

It does when it comes to niggers. You guys kill eachother for absolutely no reason all the time. You're sheltered as shit. Come visit new Orleans and see for yourself.

State reading requirements*

thats exactly what it is. i imagine we will start to see more bait threads like this 'le based black man attacking antifa' when it's just niggers nogging because they are garbage

You run like hell. If it's two against one, you have no weapon and no combat experience, you run.

Where you run depends on the situation.

>trying to communicate with niggers
fatal mistake

>fucking battle axe to the face for paying for something some homeless dude was stealing

I'm so glad I don't live in a major city with shit like that everywhere.

Hampton Brandon is a mentally ill vagrant

1. Seems to know every transient crackhead on Hollywood BLVD

2. Does drugs

3. Easily irritable

4. Fights a random person daily

5. Will most likely end up arrested, his stunts aren't sustainable long-term.

Op pic unrelated to video

if i was a yank in that situation i would of drawn my magnum while thinking "oh boy i can finally test this gun out!" and shot the fuck out of them

then again i wouldnt live in a melanin rich area

Why is Liveleak so fucking racist? Its like Sup Forums jr. over there.

>no weapon
there's your problem, you can get a pistol for sub $300 everywhere. if you're living in an area with hood niggers and you're unarmed you deserve this shit

Total Bullshit! Black dude's jewtube channel is Airliner World & More. Degen provoked him, hit him and then proceeded to get its ass beat.

All niggers deserve death.

>overpower you and shoot you

This isn't action movie, the fastest a nigger will run is the moment he sees a white man with a gun. A semiautomatic fires significantly faster than you can move.