Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mexican_Nobel_laureates
pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords
youtube.com/watch?v=vqA6VMh3MJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KYS or pay for my wall

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

Nobody cares, you fucking attention whore.

you the taxpayers will

Tapatío, Valentina, or Cholula?

valentina

How dull are your box cutters going to be when we deport the chicanos?

orange buffon is giving amnesty to all mexicans.

Does eating spicy food all the time give you painful burning shits? I get that all the time from eating hot food how do you stop it?

Why don't Mexicans try and fix there corrupt country instead of illegally immigrating to the USA or other stable countries?
Why don't you and your countrymen fight the cartels to take back your society?

Why has your country never received a Nobel Prize?

Still mad we kicked your ass in the 1840's?

We should erect a statue of Polk overlooking the Rio Grande to teach you greasy fuckheads a lesson of who's boss on this continent

Cholula

What part of México u from? My family is from Culiacán, Sinaloa.

no, we acclimate.

Why don't your people want to live in Mexico. If it's so fucking great why live in America?

we have 3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mexican_Nobel_laureates

Tomas Alba Edison was mexican btw.

we are winning this time

because we came before you.

Please answer a real question.
Unless you are nothing but a shitposter.

Why are your people such cancer?

ok. it was an easy one

pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords

you are jewss slave dogs, you are the real cancer.

Jews don't go to Mexico because you're already controlled by the cartel and you are a fucking shithole. Why would a Jew even think about going there?

Killing the 20 out of 37 top drug lords is a great start, but what is Mexico and its people doing to weed out the corruption?

Would you rather the 800k "Dreamers" stay in the USA or return to Mexico?

Banda argentina favorita?

I look forward to Mexicans rightfully reclaiming land stolen from them.

You should do exactly what the Americans did to you in Texas. Mexicans should go back to Texas, refuse to assimilate like American immigrants did and claim they want to secede and be annexed by Mexico. Godspeed Juan

Stop being a typical Canadian cuck. You assholes make us all look bad.

Shut the fuck up cuck. Let Mexicans take back the lands the US stole from them by illegal immigrant, it's simply payback and justice.

Those sauces are for kids, bufalo is better not that spicy but has a better flavor

They were concurred. Would you give back all of Canada to the dozens of native tribes? You leftist fucks will say anything as long as it is against the USA, and to make yourself feel righteous. Eat a bag of dicks.

As long as wet backs do not come into my land anymore.

Learn how the US took over Texas, California and many other states you ignorant twat, the Mexicans would simply be taking back what belonged to them and what was stolen from their through immigration.

>Would you give back all of Canada to the dozens of native tribes?

Fuck Indians, they lived in tribes and never really had countries here, fallacious comparison.

>You leftist fucks will say anything as long as it is against the USA,

This is why I hate you right-wing cucks in Canada, you are the worst defeatist and treasonous parasites on this world. Your idea of being "independent and free" is being under total domination of American. You cheered on for Trump even as he started to wage his trade war on Canada (softwood lumber tariffs) and I bet you think Boeing is right about Canada unfairly subsidizing Bombardier.

Canada is probably the only country in the world where the "die-hard nationalists" have pledged their loyalty to a foreign country and not theirs. At least 5 posts in and you haven't suggested that Alberta secedes and becomes the 51st state, you're making some progress so good on you. Hopefully your kind disappears before the Northwest Passage open, I can totally see Conservatives here siding with the US on the issue that the Northwest Passage is international waters and doesn't belong to Canada. Cuck.

Why are so many Mexicans so uncouth?

why can't you elect leadership that:
>cares about nation & people
>isn't a spoiled rich kid
>isn't dripping in drug & human trafficking money?

who is Lopez de Santa Anna? ...and why is he important to note?

Spanish=/=Mexican

Stop larping as Spaniard.

What does it feel to be considered a low class citizen? You know, article 2 of your constitution says indigenous people have special status and are more important than you.

Wrong Province. I'm in Toronto. Bombardier sucks as they can't even deliver streetcars in time. They are called the "Fist Nations" because they were considered nations unto themselves. I hate NAFTA. It was the wort decision made in Canadian history. All I want is a leader that loves Canada, and will fight for us as Trump is dong for the USA.

panel 4:Yells, "Rayyciss"

Y'ALL SHITSKIN COMMIES NEED TO LISTEN TO DAVID PARAMO

youtube.com/watch?v=vqA6VMh3MJM

Why are you an uncivilized savage?

indigenous savage blod.

What social repercussions are there for naming the Jew in Mexico?

Almost none. You'll only get called by the far far far right who will name you a nazi, but nobody cares. Only rich kikes care but the general population doesn't give a shit.

Enjoy your gains, because they're only temporary

how does it feel to be a taco goblin?

feels bad man.

But i have the conviction of doing what is right for my family and my country regardless of my what my fellow mexicans do.

legit lead your ppl and get them to come home
> i hate you less now

i will. I'll be president. Not bullshitting.

>>You'll only get called by the far far far right who will name you a nazi,

Why only by the far right and not by the far far left? That sounds strange to me.

You're already back so I don't need to ask anything

How difficult is it for a gringo expat to integrate into Mexican society? Let's say he's familiar with the culture and can speak Spanish, but with a very noticeable accent

Another questions. Do you think offering the less desirables $5000 to sterilize themselves would fix Mexico?

Un puto panista tenía que ser...

Shut the fuck up, you and the communists are what's wrong with this country. We need new conservatives around here, the modern conservatives (like you) are complete defeatist cucks that bow down to foreign powers. In hindsight, I have more respect for Trudeau fighting on Bombardier's behalf and getting the fuck out of the Middle East, then the conservatives that wanted to send hundreds of millions to Israel while following the US to whatever wars it started in desert shitholes.

>and will fight for us as Trump is dong for the USA

You absolute dumbfuck, if we ever got a nationalist PM he would utterly hate the US right now and would not tolerate the shit Trump is doing to us with his economic policies. You don't want a leader that loves this country, you want another US puppet. Sad that people like you are what passes as conservative nationalists nowadays, when you don't have a single inch of pride or love for your country.

NAFTA is irrelevant, it didn't greatly boost our economy nor did it slow it down, but it did have a small positive effect on our economy so it's not so bad. The First Nations already get reserves where they get free money and no taxes, what more could they want? Do Mexicans in Texas and California get such gibs with no taxes? No they don't.

Stand up for our economy, if others put tariffs on our products we fight them no matter who they are.

Stand up for our companies, when others try to take them down we back them up and subsidize them to win the competition.

Stand up for our political sovereignty, when others call us "lapdogs", we prove them otherwise by showing nobody dictates our politics but ourselves.

So stop being such a sucker and a fifth column, Canada is a big country with tons of resources and a legitimate chance at becoming a great power on Earth. Don't give it up.

P.S Bombardier rocks and Boeing should stop crying about nobody buying their shitty planes while opting for the Alpha C-Series.

Why do Mexican citizens on permanent vacation in the USA call themselves "undocumented?"

They have Mexican documents galore.

Birth, marriage, school, jail, etc

Not paying for these 15 million Mexican freeloaders anymore would pay for 10 walls

Kys and if you need help i know people

where tf u at so i can behead u myself

How is you preparation for president? What do you do to being prepared for that?

Also, I'm going to be president to. What should I study?

What is your political view?

Economics.

I wanted to run for political office as well, to actually Make Mexico Okay For Once, but I have a speech disorder. Feels bad man.

What year is it?

do you think gringo or garbacho is more insulting?

Why are Mexican's so afraid to return to Mexico? What is it that they are afraid of? I've been to Mexico and I thought it was great.

What will be the price of bitcoin in three months?

>Mexico
Why can't you faggots sort yourselves out and actually attempt to be a developed nation?

Isn't this mass migration of Mexican workers and some smart educated young people to Mexico actually harmful to Mexico. Why do Mexicans oppose trumps migration control measurements if it actually benefits their society. I get that life standard is better in USA, but isn't it better to make Mexico good, because it is your own country and you should try to make it better. This also applies to all small Eu states whose demographics are being devastated because smart young people all going to Germany and Austria in hue numbers.

no its not