Brit/pol/ - Badman edition

Now you tell me who won, I want to see them, they run, ha ha. They don't wanna see us.
Triplord wannabees dressin' up tryna be us.
How the fuck they gonna be the Triplords when we always on our job? Killin' careers ain't fair but somebody gotta do it.
Oh yeah, Caesar Salah: you wanna fuck with us? You little young ass motherfucker,
You don't lift you fat asthmatic piece of shit, you're nothing more than a bitch to your friends.
You're fuckin' with me, nigga, you fuck around and have a seizure or a heart attack,
You better back the fuck up, before you get smacked the fuck up.
This is how we do it on our side. Any of you anonymongs that wanna bring it, bring it!
But we ain't just shitpostin', we bringin' drama, Fuck you and yo' motherfuckin' mama!
We gon' kill all your careers motherfuckers!
Now when I came out I told you it was just about Rightly then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfuckin' opinion,
Well, this is how we gonna do this: fuck Caesar Salah! Fuck Rightly! Fuck WN and fuck you anonymongs too!
And if you wanna be down with them, then fuck you too! Rimmer, fuck you too!
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too! All of y'all motherfuckers, fuck you, die slow!
Motherfucker, my shitposts will make sure all your trips won't grow.
You motherfuckers can't be us or see us, we motherfuckin' Triplords 'til we die!
None of you pussy ass motherfuckers won't even show up for a fight so how are you going to try to talk bad?
We'll bomb on you motherfuckers! We do our job! You think you mob? Nigga, we the motherfuckin' mob!
Ain't nothin' but killers and the real niggas, all you motherfuckers feel us.
Our (You)s and PBTID go triple digit.
You niggas laugh 'cause we got mutliple trips under our motherfuckin' belts.
You know how it is: when we drop posts, they felt, you niggas can't feel it, we the realest.
Fuck 'em, we anonymong killers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyiW3acN2ug
youtu.be/BdOrngdLywc
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/18/ban-social-media-trolls-from-voting-election-watchdog-suggests?CMP=twt_gu
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=lsOrBCSDELs
youtu.be/A8jPdqq-zhE
youtube.com/watch?v=cueB7j4ZGrM
youtube.com/watch?v=9wbtAfdzjvc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41313312
youtu.be/MCNtWKdi5Ds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-41312049
youtu.be/KKoS5X4SMrY
youtu.be/EEFMVIfl2UY
twitter.com/TruNews/status/909907447816605696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the most aesthetic British military engagement in the last 30 years and why is it the First Gulf War?

youtube.com/watch?v=hyiW3acN2ug

ANGLO THREAD

>shitain is fatistans bitch

All eyez on OP

>killing sandrats in the desert
wow so good glad my taxes were spent on it

Shit thread desu

But

youtu.be/BdOrngdLywc

>Who should we fear?
>Is it God staring at us?
>Or is Government the devil putting fear up in us?
>Is it God that I believe is always watching me?
>Or is it cameras that the Government got as a means of clocking me?

>I don't know what I've got in me
>But me follow the lead of them it's not in me

>I stay true to my instinct that's what I've got in me
>Soon they're gonna wanna rape me, inject me with a chip and put what they got in me
>Without my consent they might as well turn me around and force their cock in me
>You take away my manhood, emasculate me if you put what I want not in me
>I'm scared of the regime, new world order, they wanna put a mini robot in me

t. Abdul

t. poor little hwhyte boi

unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/18/ban-social-media-trolls-from-voting-election-watchdog-suggests?CMP=twt_gu

>Electoral Commission says bans could be considered in attempt to reduce amount of abuse faced by politicians
>The Electoral Commission says legislation around elections should be reviewed and new offences could be introduced.
>They say some electoral offences can result in an offender being disqualified from voting or from registering to vote. Such deterrents could be considered to stop abusive people, the submission says.

“In some instances electoral law does specify offences in respect of behaviour that could also amount to an offence under the general, criminal law.
>It may be that similar special electoral consequences could act as a deterrent to abusive behaviour in relation to candidates and campaigners,” it states.

>bitch
I think you meant:
>a literal god
Also:
>the mountie is being kept in chastity by uncle sam's sword

>kick me, kike me
>jew me, sue me

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Looks cool though, do you remember it?

>giving it all up to some dozy old cunt who ended up taking everything you have
rly maeks you think

almost as if shitain is some dumb whore

Shut up cunt. No one is interested

Kek

I thought he was discreetly jabbing the roo in the arse...

>gets btfo
>n-no o-one cares

FUCKING KEK shitbongs

The aussies will always find a way

youtube.com/watch?v=lsOrBCSDELs

r8 my memes m80

(You)

Nice background music

thanks mate

Paedofaggot. Probably very aware of the JQ though. But I'm pretty sure he says 'do me', sue me'.

Devlin is aware of the issues, he touches on it sometimes. Probably not in this but this is well worth a watch for anybody who hasn't seen it. Always good to see a white chap BTFO nigs at their own game
youtu.be/A8jPdqq-zhE

music way too loud

Background music is too loud, overpowers the speech. Good video though

yh did worry a little bit about that :\

Spent a long time on that weird bit of land. Love it. We should expand it desu

He clearly says "Jew me, sue me everybody do me" and "Kick me, kike me."

Just drop it a bit and reupload. Maybe add subtitles too because lots of people might not be able to work out what they're saying. You can just add the key words if that looks better.

It's good as it is for us, but for 'normies' the music needs scaling back

i just spent a holiday there with an ex comidor from the navy, place is gem

well worth protecting

Nah, MJ was attacked by them as soon as he started doing deals like with Sega, behind their back.
The only 2 accusers were proven liars.
The rest thanked him for keeping them away from the real hollywood peados.

Okay on second listen I believe you. Why isn't this more of a thing?

A good starting point would be getting nigs and all 'original migrants' on our side. Start out as CIVICs and make it all about the Muslim Question. Essentially what Tommy Robinson is doing but with a lot less Jewry

he does and he had to remove/change it.
Was very controversial at the time.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA DE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

might be a long shot, but do you know a better why to add subs then using sony Vegas text feature?

because subs with that are janky af

>Annie Mac has just posted in this thread

Was he a paedo though? Seems pretty clear to me that he was. Or was he just mental?

Absolutely it is. Gib is the main reason Spain isn't quite Italy tier with (((refugees))) though they're slowly getting there

Ah yes, the pillow video.

Fuck talktalk. Internet has just gone down, and apparently it's pretty much up and down the country. Time for a new company me thinks.

>what is Ceuta

kek

Piece of piss with Premiere, never used Vegas. Sorry m8. Might be easier to just overlay text images from photoshop? Fuck knows

>male vocalists
Tried telling you about this cancer.
I fucking tried.
Yes I did.

Morroco Minor. Sailed there from Gib, was fun. Spain should expand into Africa desu

One martin bashir and the jew propaganda.
I mean listen to the jurors that acquitted him,
Listen to Jordy Chandler and what his dad said.
The 2000s case, that kid was meant to be dying?

How do you take down the biggest superstar the world has seen?
>Kiddy fiddler innit

alright ill give premiere a download and see what i can do, bit sick of Sony anyway

thanks m8

There'e literally nothing wrong with listening to men singing. It's about the content

>t. Closet homo

Try Resolve, it's free. It's a bit RAM heavy but it's nice to use once you get used to it. I've done a bit of text overlay and it seemed simple enough. Wasn't doing anything fancy but that should be fine.

I guess so. But he literally had a fairground at his house and got kids round all the time. I'm not on any side of this argument really, I'm uninformed

You have two buttons: one gasses all Mediterraneans, another gasses all Balkanites. Which one do you press and why?

I swear that we are becoming more and more authoritarian with every passing day. We don't deserve to be classed as a free country.

He was X-files
But not Peado-files.

Remember, his childhood was robbed.
If he was a paedo, you'd have tons more people accusing him after his death.

But aye, who knows. Right up to his death he was checking some fine women Even with his manked up face.

No it's not.
It's a man SHARING HIS FEELINGS
no male vocals or your mum's gay

Is there no choice to gas all bavarishits?

>It's a man SHARING HIS FEELINGS
Male vocalists feign emotion in their songs to moisten the female section of their audience. It's pretty alpha bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=cueB7j4ZGrM

shit music faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=9wbtAfdzjvc

young boys see it and think that women are attracted to the feelsqueering/poetry and not the fact that women go for whatever's in the spotlight and turn themselves into wojaks

Difficult choice. Ideally you would want rid of the gypsies and such, but that would leave the doors open for westward migration into Europe. Would probably gas the meds so that we can turn spain into a holiday resort if I was forced to make the choice

The kind of young boys that fall for that would be beta regardless. Everyone knew that James was a cheesy faggot.

I hope you are joking

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41313312

>The report suggested new laws to criminalise the "aggravated possession and/or persistent consumption" of extremist ideology - but not to criminalise someone who "stumbles across" jihadist content.

So how long until they use that to lock up everyone who reads pol?

u mad bruv?

that shit was banging

your shit was whack

The Americans are not our allies. The special relationship is a Churchillian wartime piece of propaganda.

They destroyed our Empire, took our gold and have spent all the years since, pumping our nation full of their cultural effluence.

>never held a rifle
Who the fuck made it? It's one of the most armed regions in the world we are talking about
>half Austrian
Austria split from Bavaria, not the other way around

>get rid of gypsies
Iberia has 1,5-4 million gypsies so. They can't even count them. Interesting reasoning

>t. bumboozled bavarishit

>those three wise men they got a semi by the sea
That line makes the song desu

i honestly thought it would be forever

This nigger.

>Iberia has 1,5-4 million gypsies so. They can't even count them. Interesting reasoning
Didn't know that. Nothing against gypsies desu. The ones we have here talk funny and try to sell you stolen iPhones. Had to think of something

youtu.be/MCNtWKdi5Ds

Enjoy laddie

>The ones we have here talk funny and try to sell you stolen iPhones
Sounds like a bavarishit except the bavarishit will try to scam you on some insurance instead of stealing phones, the bavarishit is too much of a pussy to steal anyone's phone.

The ones I know keep trying to buy my caravan and sell me a "Dag"

big up my mans a road darg innit blud

Lads is this a bad idea?
>save 20 percent of income
>at the end of each year buy physical gold and get it delivered to me
>hide it somewhere
>end up having lot of nice financial crash proof and inflation proof gold ready for retirement
Only problem was I was thinking that the 1 year interval might be a bit too short, would every 2 years also be fine? Is gold really that stable?

>waste the best years of your life wagecucking away just so you can start living when you're nearly dead
What do wagies mean by this my fellow neets?

Why are you posting without the trip?

what trip homeboy?

Don't be coy

just got home from the night out lads, wet cunts didnt want to go to another club, weak!

How come a fully (as you claim) ethnically German man from Prussia has no citizenship? Smelly dumb Scottish trap
>nothing against gypsies
Are you retarded? Even the lowest of the low in fucking southern india banished them

How was it?

Nothing against them personally. Romas that is, seen as I've never encountered any. Irish travellers are lovable rogues. Much like the regular Irish, except a lot harder to understand

I managed to take a small flight back and forth to Germany and destroy 70+ liters of beer in three days. Going back on Wednesday and a lot more will flow

pham i dun told you I have dual citizenship

nigga u trippin

fucking assblasted bavarishits

pretty good ngl, went to a club in the hipster bit of the city where the smiths come on loads, comfy

I'm not watching that.

Lads, who has done CBT? Does it help?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-41312049

Hahaha take that Hitchens fags

Church shut down because people in the pub find it annoying

done it, you'd have to be retarded to fail, only helps if you're retarded

Sounds like a decent idea, but remember to save for other important shit - like a house and a better car, should you decide to start a family or something.

Nice, sounds better than most clubs desu.

youtu.be/KKoS5X4SMrY

youtu.be/EEFMVIfl2UY

If -

Watch it you fucking quare

I never go to clubs

Quiet pub sitting drinking is more fun and better for discussions

Personally I would ban clubs

Can you explain

Invest 100% of your income in perishable food items that you won't eat

Gold won't be inflation proof in the next crash. Mark my words

I didn't mean Celtic pikeys I mean roma sinti and other idian abbo-roach scum that is numerous in Iberia, Balkans, Ukraine and Hungary
>going to fucking clubs

why do bongs do this?

twitter.com/TruNews/status/909907447816605696