TURN ON CNN

THERE IS A VERY HIGH LIKELIHOOD THAT TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON

THE RUSSIA BULLSHIT TURNED OUT TO BE REAL LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TURN ON CNN
No. Fuck off.

Just saw a thread that said Obama is going to jail too, and of course the OP tried to link to a CNN article. You shills sure are desperate for clicks.

No, this actually vindicates Trump's claims that Obama wiretapped him. You think he would want that to happen if he really had something to hide?

Is this CNNs new strategy for raising their ratings?

Blacks cannot stop nigging no matter where they are at.

I just read the article on CNN. It turned out they wiretapped a bunch of firms, including Manafort's and Podesta's, for years, and didn't find anything to charge them with.

In other words, it turned out not to be real. Lmao.

telling the truth would be a decent strategy. unfortunately those kikes wouldnt publish something without having an angle that benefits (((them)))

Why are niggers allowed near the capital?

that picture would be better if dylan roof was there

Note: Manafort's office was in Trump Tower, so Trump Tower was in fact Wiretapped.

Boom ^ this

If that's what they said, I've lost all hope in TV.News

This many niggers and spics...
WTF?!

The pic reminds me of the local zoo here.

>Turn on CNN

Having cable suggests you should be neutered.

Having CNN on means you should kill yourself. Stream it, if possible.

Wrongfully wiretapped? Fuck your trips.

>TURN ON CNN
They still broadcasting?
Wow, haven't watched those clowns in yrs.

You mean obama... hes the one going

CNN= Counterfeit News Network. Sounds like bad b8 m8

Fuck CNN. That is all.

cnn is still a cable tv show?

i thought they sold themself to buzzfeed or some other clickbait thing by now?

Just go on. They don't care about monkey ratings anyway.

> having a TV

lolno

Bwaaahaaahaa haaha
Well done comrade!

Where the sources? What sources?

literally everyone is a shill

Slide thread!

That's not the firm of Podesta like you're thinking. It's just called Podesta Firm you imbecile

Trump going to jail would be the next best happening to Hillary or Obama going to jail. Civil war would be neat

It's gonna be a long 8 years for you, huh?

>Government wiretapping Manafort for 2 years
>finds nothing
>they wiretap him again during campaign
>find nothing
>all this was done after Trump said "Obama wiretapped me and my team"
Somehow liberals thinks this helps them?

>RUSSIA BULLSHIT TURNED OUT TO BE REAL
i don't believe you

I really wish you commies get a country with full communism instaured, and watch you starve

It's OKAY guys, the FBI got permission to do it first.

Based on the Piss Dossier, so yes.

Cool, either way I still win.

Sure thing, totally clean.

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
2:23 its all a lie.

They knowingly used falsified information to justify a FISA tap.

Mueller can't clean this up like he did 9/11.

Do you even know how to fucking larp?

So then by this logic, regardless of how absurd Pizzagate is we should be able to wiretap Podesta and all involved with no argument whatsoever.

wouldn't it be funny if they both went to jail and they were cell mates and someone made a sitcom out of it

finally we can be rid of Blumpf. maybe we can actually wage some war now ffs

fuck off skippy

they need to take someone elses country so they can rob the rich people to fund its short life

He cant. Theres alot ((())) can't prove.

Not enough people come here for them to even bother.

not a bad idea

You're terrible at your job and your life is a disgrace.

Ive seen an election swing because of alternative media. 8/4 pol. They were very important prior to vote.

I'm confused on this can someone fill me in? Is Obama in trouble or Trump? After hearing this my first reaction was that Trump was right about wire tapping but I'm not sure

CNN is really pulling out all the stops to try and increase viewership. They've now sent staffers to Sup Forums

Nooooope. Lol

>1 post by this id
Bait thread
Sage

They tried twice to get warrants with Trump's name and or his associates. Both times it was denied by a judge. That's when they abused the fisa courts and had them sign off on a nameless warrant instead. They are going down. They are going to jail.

> a gigantic corporate news network begging for ratings on an obscure tibetan bead carving plank

I don't think there's any othet period in history I would rather live in at the moment.

There is a reason the insider user said that President trump offered Manafort a pardon in exchange for his coming clean. Manafort was a Democrat/Deep State PLANT into the Trump campaign. So-he can tell all about that. PLUS-he was an insider in the Clinton/Soros/Obama Ukraine corruption. I would like to know what the trump campaign found out about Manafort in June last year when they gave him 30 SECONDS to clean out his desk and leave the campaign. They KNOW he was a dirty spy. If he does not come clean on his co-conspirators he will go to jail. Wicked. Webs.

Good luck, shills. The absolute state if your (((network))) is utterly ridiculous. I watched 10 minutes in a lobby somewhere yesterday and they were running a native ad infomercial asking goys to pay a hundred bucks a pop to participate in some kikes' research of the gut biome.

>1 post by this ID

Rollin for this.

Sage.

I read their article, and it is filled with all manner of alluring bullshit but light on facts. The only fact I could see was that the there was no evidence.

Still, there seems to be a full court press on today. All the corporate media is banging on about Muh Russia.

It's a diversion obviously.

What is this image?

jesus christ. that's the best plan ive ever read. get the writers of breaking bad right this fucking second, give them food, shelter, and blowjobs, and get to work

Obama's the one in trouble (or his people). It's just that CNN's viewers are so stupid that they see a headline about a Trump guy being wiretapped and they assume CNN wouldn't run that article unless the wiretap turned up some good dirt.

The reality is that CNN, like the WaPo and other leftist rags, realized more than a month ago that the Russia narrative is going to backfire so they should start downplaying it. The thing they wanted people to takeaway from this article was, "Yes, they were tapping Trump's people for a long time, so maybe there wasn't any evidence after all, so we should forget about Russia (before someone brings up uranium)." But their viewers are too stupid to get the hint.

The other purpose for this headline is to bury the story about Rice testifying on the unmasking.

So this guy Manafort was a bad guy playing to be a good guy. Is he gonna be in trouble because the Clinton/Obama/Ukraine ordeal or something else?
Oh yeah, saged OP

For Kek's sake, shills btfo

>TURN ON CNN
you wont get our clicks, jew

Correct.

If this is allowed to proceed, then there is now precedence for knowingly using false maymays to enact political witchhunts.

Utterly stupid. We're nearing alarming levels of "prevent the wrongthink from occuring."

>wouldn't it be funny if they both went to jail and they were cell mates and someone made a sitcom out of it
I like this if the show is based around uniting the country by Trump divorcing again to marry Hillary who finally gets sick of Bills cheatin ways, then they both become super criminals running the country and do crazy shit like have old flirting and sex fights during press conferences and shit

>CNN
>Real

thank you OP i haven't laughed like that in awhile

When hilldawg is a bad girl, she goes to jail. Much rape ensues and trump just has a shit-eating grin. then they both go out for NY pizza and he explains why she was punished. she shyly acknowledges, and spits up the last piece of pizza into her water glass

> its almost as if...
Almost as if what? Say it.