What the fuck, white people

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Fuck off kike

fuck off kike

Fuck off kike

Fuck off kike

>leaf

always the fucking maple niggers

>actually thinking these basement dwellers are being serious

fuck off kike

a leaf kike, the worst kind

>As a Jew
wew nice shitpost fellow leaf

Find an oven to fall into, you hook nosed, swindling, dick cutting, rat faced noseberg.

OY VEYYYYY

>white people

>merely because of the race we were born into
why do they do this lol
"Race" isn't the reason it's just a convenient identifier

Is what I'd say if this post wasn't satire :)

nice bait

You don't have to identify as Jewish, you know. Your culture has never really been that great, to be honest with you.

how will POC and the jews ever recover from racism? you all are monsters!

Someone gas this fucking kike coming up in here like he knows what the fuck after lurking for a day fuck off with your hook nose beady eyes and grubby hands kike boy
The goyim know

Low quality bait is still low quality

Fuck off kike

So you live on Bathurst st?

But do you deny any accusations? Do Jews control the media?

>Jew
You mean sandnigger, don't you, pubehead

>shitposting with best GJ-BU

Lol Jews are the ultimate racists

And y'all've been faking the victim shit since the beginning. Remember the Four Billion! The Four Billion the Romans killed at Bethar after defeating Simon bar-Kokhba! They wrapped the poor kids in their Torah scrolls and burned them alive! All 64 million of them!

Judaism--and even secular Jewishness--involves self-deception. Go slow through ch. 10 of Separation and its Discontents and the scales will fall from your eyes. Read The Wandering Who? by Gilad Atzmon too. Move on to Israel Shahak.

> "Anti-Semitism and Jewish chauvinism can only be fought simultaneously."

I hope you see your own self-deception and deJew your thinking. We'll be ready for you when you decide to become an ally. We like Jews who figure it out.

Fuck off kike

Suck my
>nigger
Cock you oven dodging kike.

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS SOON

Gas yourself Jew.

>As a Jew
stopped reading

Most white people are literally incapable of thinking bad things about Jews. I know because I was like that for most of my life. It's some serious brainwashing.

THat being said I have no problems with Jews. People can do whatever they want as far as Im concerned.

I love seeing the predictable kike paranoia inflamed. Yes, we DO hate you, and yes its for GOOD fucking reason. I know, natural selection has made everyone of you fuckers into subversive cockroaches, all the non paranoid ones were wiped out. But we'll finish you off one day so humanity can actually start advancing and be pleasant again.

>people can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned
*anally rapes your daughter*

I'll stop hating your religion when your religion stops viewing me as an animal for not being born into a special class of people. Out of curiosity, are you Zionist?

>Implying all of Sup Forums is white
I guarantee you there are more than a few black posters who realize why their civil rights leaders were really killed. Malcolm X named the Jew and King didn't fall for Communist subversion tactics.

Fuck off kike

REV UP THOSE OVENS!

yeah yeah. blah blah. us white devils should apologize and check our privilege and open our borders. meanwhile we give israel a few billion more dollars every year so they can ethnically cleanse their own country. all you kikes should quit subverting white countries and fuck off back to your homeland and practice the diversity you preach.

Fuck off kike.
Oh, and I don't buy for a Mississippi second that some Yid fresh to Sup Forums already has anime reaction images saved on his hard drive.

missed opportunity for 'fellow white people' meme. try harder next time. 3/10.

>doesn't even reply
Sage

Fuck off with your repost, ugly kike