pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOOOVEMENT

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

Traps

Death to all illegal aliens.

>illegal aliens don't receive any bene-

Does Tucker have facial paralysis?

Awarded the MBE (Member of the British Empire award) for harboring terrorists...many predicted this. They found explosives buried in their yard.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parsons-green-terror-attack-police-11182862

CALL ICE
HAVE THEM WAIT OUTSIDE THE STUDIO LOL

are super gay

B U Z Z

O F F

Lizards can't cry. Fake news!

So is the new Senate healthcare bill any good? Does it actually repeal Obamacare this time?

dies deserve to die and lose everything if they allow a little 5'2ft spic manlet to roll over them like that. you don't deserve to exist in this world once amnesty don lets spics take control of america

Why is Tucker interviewing Zelda from Pet Semetary?

archive.is/P8sJe

Not a fan of their flag desu, looks like some muslim rug. don't be mean, our country is better than belarus
frankly uncalled for

That foot fetish guy still here?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR CARSON!!!!!!!!

Their natural enemy. Besides the French.

DACA IS BAKA!

>It's another Tucker loses the argument but /ptg/ pretends he won it anyways episode

covfefe

Is that a man or a woman?

Why do they fear her?

>So is the new Senate healthcare bill any good? Does it actually repeal Obamacare this time?
no and no
just neocon bullshit again

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

MAGA

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT GOOBER LAND HEATHER

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

-No conclusive evidence Manafort communicated with Russians
-CONCLUSIVE evidence Manafort was wiretapped
-CONCLUSIVE evidence Manafort lived in Trump Tower
-CONCLUSIVE evidence Manafort spoke with Trump whilst living in Trump Tower
-CONCLUSIVE that Obama indirectly tapped Trump's phones

kek.

Did she just say she was a "recovering" lawyer?

I just posted that lol

well

tell us

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress.

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

>pushing to force liability onto sites for user postings
nah, fuck this bitch

It's not a clean repeal but it's a good bill.
Will probably fail because of Randlet and the bitches from WV/AK.

Is Tucker's voice deeper than usual?

Yes. Its a bit of a slow repeal. Over time more and more services/funds get cut until they're gone forever but there's a sizable initial cut as well.

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA just watched Pelosi getting JUSTed by spics. My god this is hilarious, absolutely love it. Everyone is so fucking stupid.

>BUZZ OFF PAL
I like this new meme

WTF Britain??

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BROS

Vince's head is comically small compared to the rest of his body.

It's garbage but it's the best party juden can do. It's garbage because it keeps 90% of niggercare spending. Maybe Rand Paul can negotiate it down to 60% or something.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

Daily Caller had manafort news a while back. He's gonna be indicted on tax evasion or money laundering. DC sources were Manafort's friends.

If evidence was obtained by using Trump dossier to obtain fisa warrant it's likely an illegal warrant and evidence inadmissible. Also begs the question, why is Mueller looking into that?

Mexicans are citizens of MEXICO

Dreamers are Fully Documented Mexicans

I am an "undocumented" Mexican

Time to go home, Paco

I notice that you never renounced your Mexican citizenship

This person is correct.

Is it me or does this chick look like Weird Al

>has congress
>has the presidency
>has the supreme court
>still caves to the democrats and gives them everything they want in return for nothing
so this is the power of the art of the deal.

Kek, no I heard it too.

From what I understand, the Obamacare taxes remain in place, but the individual mandate goes away. States get block grants to set up their own exchanges if they so choose but don't have to.

The Eternal Tuck

>leaf is spamming pasta again

like the skinny repeal it cuts out bad stuff and keeps good stuff

>The US will never produce anything close to as sexy and powerful as this

wow, I have to samefag here, but this is a CONCLUSIVE post

Sorry Tucker, I don't take political arguments from masculine women seriously.

>censor the web!

Nah, fuck off.

she's investigating pizzagate and Jeffery Epstein and Anthony wiener

MUH HUMANITY
MUH EMOTIONS

>google is evil, despite motto "dont be evil"
i could've told you this the moment they were formed

They all have to go baka

This is what it looks like when a Mexican illegal larps. They are not 30 million, at most 12. Only 60% of that is Mexican. They don't control ICE. They are not organized like that.

If you watch interviews Heather mocks how her husband has anxiety problems and she's the more dominant charismatic one, it's a strange relationship I think but they seem to love each other. You should see what Kellyanne married...

>Also begs the question, why is Mueller looking into that?

Because Mueller is on a fishing expedition and his farce of an investigation should end.

Is it happening?

Will the first nigger president also be the first president to be sent to jail?

engadget.com/2017/09/18/verizon-disconnection-rural-internet/

>Verizon cutoffs mark an uncertain future for rural customers

Good news! maybe we'll see a decrease in rural Republican retards spamming drumph

>buy child for sex
wot

>child can be delivers within minutes

lier

>within moments

come on now

Is it really that easy to buy a loli?

Mueller was trying to find evidence of Russian collusion in Manafort's FBI calls.

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

>google "buy a child for sex"
>within moments a child is delivered to your house
erm.. wut
someone test this for .. science

Who cares about child trafficking? People are posting racist memes and not in jail.

>you can google how to get a child for sex and get one to your house in minutes

Pretty sure that's a good way to get partyvanned.

Wow I really do have a chance then

They will never have anything on Manafort.

I legitimately doubt that there were blatant ads for child sex slaves that weren't using code

it was probably his winning smile

Ask Kurt

Hehehe.
Yeah it looks like a rug but it's different and I like them for it. And how many terror attacks has Belarus had?

Fuck all this anti-DACA shit. There's a difference between illegally immigrating to the US and having been illegally brought to and raised in the US. You all really want to deport people who have lived here most of their lives and don't even remember what it's like to live in another country, because their spic parents dragged them along when they were 4?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on this week by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees

I want that shirt

I definitely didn't search for that, in case anyone was wondering.

Independent Counsels tend to focus on one investigative focus (muh Russia), but eventually delve into other prosecutorial offenses. This is an example of a non-priority offense, with the intent to use against higher ups to prosecute against other non-priority offenses.

>financial crimes
>the investigation was about collusion with Russia on election

If FBI goes there, Trump should threaten revealing Assange's proof he did not get the emails from Russia. Don't let the deep state win.

She jailed a Rothschild before.

Begone demon

I live in Los Angeles

The Hispanic community has ruined this city. Their children have formed into gangs that commit crimes and murder every day. Our buildings are covered with graffiti. No one speaks English and no one can communicate with them. They are openly hostile and violent to those who aren't Hispanic. They are a nation within a nation, loyal only to themselves.

If trump can see this obvious logic then I am done with him. He's a fucking liar, an idiot and a fraud.

Deep in our hearts we all knew two things. There wasn't going to be a wall. There is no difference between Dems and Republicans. They're all corrupt globalist puppets

Fuck Trump

>You all really want to deport people who have lived here most of their lives and don't even remember what it's like to live in another country, because their spic parents dragged them along when they were 4?
yes, yes i do

YAAAAAASSS