COD: WW2 = Jewish Propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ITIaKzG3A

Skip to 1:10

>American POWs lined up by Germans
>"Where's the Juden?" ebil Nazi goy asks
>(((Soldier))) whispers "lose the tags" to fellow (((soldier))
>Drops his dogtags with star of david
>"They're looking for jews"
>Ebil Nazi goy hits poor Shlomo and rounds him and his kike friends in the carts for deportation to muh ebil death camps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxZUzykKKr4
vocaroo.com/i/s0qgly4CtxfE
whale.to/b/saving.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kPpXFnHoC-0
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
youtube.com/watch?v=7BhGWO01pIs
youtube.com/watch?v=C7VAxt7Dhs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did you expect? an humane portrayal of nazis? it's current year ffs

>COD
Why is this still a series? It's been shit since World at War

Maybe just strictly an oldschool CoD of Allies vs Axis with none of this jew shit

If you buy this you are nothing but a shabbos goy.

I remember in COD 2 or 3 there was a fight scene where your US character was fighting hand to hand with a German soldier. The German opens his mouth to scream or whatever and all of his teeth were sharpened to a point. It was pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxZUzykKKr4

This ?

Its amazing that a Nazi WW2 vidya seems to come out the same year the Neo Nazi are making a come back and running rampant-according to the MSM. Also ironic how they have a American soldier kick a Nazi while he's down in the trailer, really gets the noggin joggin

I thought it was hilarious, and every german bro I have thought so too.

vocaroo.com/i/s0qgly4CtxfE

Eagerly anticipating this game. I love it when game companies let play as the bad guys!

I'm pretty sure that was Cod 3. I know it wasn't Big Red One

>fellow white people
ENOUGH

CoD 2: Big Red One was my first CoD

Back when there was no "muh jew" bs in CoD vidya

Every portrayal of WWII is going to be Jewish propaganda, we've been running on the same propaganda since the war started

>games take no time to develop

Same. I never played the first COD and I didn't play the original COD 2 until after I played Big Red One. It was easily one of the better COD games

this

CoD will never be as good as CoD1/UO/CoD2, sad but true.

It had better storyline and characters.

Till this day I still remember Sgt. Hawking, Pvt. Kelly, Cpl. Bloomfield, etc.

they just reskin animations

>he is triggered by the suggestion in a work of fiction that Nazis may have killed jews
Are you fucking retarded?

>Nazis capture American's and instead of making them all POWs they just take the Jews and let the rest go

Subdivide the 3d models, improve the textures a bit, the weapons stay the same recycle some code and audio, boom, brandnew cod game. Well the longest would be coding and voice recording.

Why would you hold everyone hostage if you could immediately identify the bad guys? I'll ask again: are you stupid?

Cawwadoody was always garbage.

>Why would you hold everyone hostage if you could immediately identify the bad guys? I'll ask again: are you stupid?
A FUCKING LEAF EVERYONE

Oh so you are stupid, how unfortunate, I'll leave you be.

>HOW DARE THEY MAKE A WW2 VIDEGAME WHERE THE NAZI'S ARE ANTI-SEMITES!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!!

You people are so fucking delusional. You'll get triggered by anything.

>a fucking leaf
every time

this. I hate jews as much as the next guy but some people on this board have gone full retard and actually believe everything posted here to be true.

>666
huh

Will we finally get an accurate portrayal of the homicidal masturbation machines?

>aint that something fritz

how will nazis ever recover

Did COD WAW have any kike shit? I don't recall any. It also portrayed the Russians as savages.

It really is nuts just how many people believe that WWII was solely based around "muh Jews". Public schools are cancer.
Those same idiots think the American Civil War was started in order to free the slaves.

If you take away the jews you would be harder pressed to make a serious case against the Germans. They invaded Poland? Well so did Russia, we took their side just fine. They bombed cities? The british did it first, for months. They invaded France? France and britain declared war on them.

THIS

Yeah, pretty much. The same tactics are used against the Confederacy in order to discredit and slander them in the same manner.
These posts reminded me of this letter: whale.to/b/saving.html

Literal retard.

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about history but some American prisons of war were treated for much harsher treatment if they were identified as Jewish by German troops. Some did get sent to pow camps where they were sent to work as slaves and given almost nothing to eat to the point of starving.

There was a good documentary on it a while back, can't remember the name of the company the specific documentary was about.

Prisoners*

>trusting the ANGL* on anything about recent history

>They're looking for Jews

No shit Sherlock. They're Nazis.

Underaged cucks, normies and women basically are the videogame industry these days, unlike before where it was nerds, spastics and loners

So true. Normies and girls totally destroyed gaming. 1995-2005 was the golden age.

I'm only buying this game to play some more nazi zombies. Zombies is the only reason why I buy COD games especially by treyarch. BO3 had a great zombies line up ending with zombie chronicles

You are the cancer then

The whole thing is just egregiously bad.
>bolt action rifles with extended mags
>aircraft reflector sights mounted on guns as red dots
>suppressors on anything other than certain pistols
>people swinging around the MG 08 as if it's weightless
>MG 08 being used outside of aircraft by anyone other than volkssturm in 1945
>kanonenvogel stukas strafing infantry

How is it bad that I like Nazi zombies?. WaW-Bo3 was great. I dont give a shit about the campaign or online. Only thing I like from those games are the zombies part. Idk how anyone could hate Nazi zombies

If you only want the zombies just pirate the game you stupid sheep. They dont deserve your money.
>inb4 console pleb
Sad.

Also I forgot
>using stripper clips in a top-mounted scoped rifle

Call of Jewdy: WWJEW

Indies user. Or Patrician 3.

Because you're an underaged faggot probably form reddit and you should lynch yourself

I pre ordered it for zombies as well. It's just autists virtue signaling because muh /pol

>Germans mistreating or killing american POWs
show me proof that ever happened.
98 percent of french, British and american POWs survived.

I played Cod 2 and afterwards at release. I enjoy Nazi zombies since it came out on WaW. Its fun if you actually have friends to play it with, you wouldn't know would you user?

>Implying anybody cares about Call of Duty Stories after MW2
They're literally multiplayer games with a tacked on singleplayer. Less than 5% of the fanbase actually plays through the story, as per Trophy/achievment rates

If I ever win the lottery I'm going to make a ww2 game where you play as the Germans, and I'll have the player go through every single campaign of the entire war. Poland, France, North Africa, Barbarossa, Leningrad, Stalingrad, Sevastopol, Rzhev, Kursk, Bagration, Berlin, and the rest. After you're done with all the regular Wermarcht campaigns, I'll have the player go through what all of the SS divisions had to do. Everything the Germans did during the war will be in the game.

the whole make games into hollywood action movies thing is seriously getting really, really gay now

Uh... it's an America videogames what did you expect? All American whites are race traitors and jew lovers, so no surprise they consistently side with jews over their European cousins.

COD1 did a good job making htem look humane, actually through the game I felt bad about war and killing the side.

>COD: WW2 = Jewish Propaganda

Not shit.

So CoD is historically accurate in the context that Jews were hated and killed, how's it propaganda? Oh wait in the eyes of low iq nazi loving tards it is.

Why do dumb & poor people always blame everything on Jews tho? It's always some trailer park neckbeard or a muslim or some shit.

CoD's been shit since they added infinitely spawning enemies which makes the entire campaign a matter of rushing to the next checkpoint.

Because the juice was oppressing us

>regular German soldiers acted like a bunch of evil caricatures
Can I have some of the crack you're smoking?

>humane portrayal of nazis

You don't kill millions of people and somehow expect a good image.

>You don't kill millions of people and somehow expect a good image.
Tell me more.

Wait waht

youtube.com/watch?v=kPpXFnHoC-0

>

It's confirmed. You people are worse than SJWs now. My god. Shut the fuck up for once. All you do is complain and piss your panties over EVERY SINGLE THING these days. How fucking insecure are you people?

>caring about campaign mode at all
>not just playing to master prestige online.

This. they even see race bs in everything just like niggers do.

I think it would be more appropriate to ask you that question, why poltards deny that the genocide of Slavs and Jews occurred. But you nazi lovers settle for a lie than for truth. You like to dream that nazis didn't plan on wiping out eastern Slavs and all of European Jews.

>a comedy movie focusing on the party
Not a very good example

>Sup Forums triggered that nazis hated jews
come on, Sup Forums not even you can sink to this level of stupidity.

Not that I remember other than zombies but zombies is actually fun, plus they have more than "nazis" as zombies. Gook zombies on shi no numa.

I remember one scene a Wehrmacht Officer looked like a demon with the lighting. I laughed and turned that shit right off.
I later exclusively played German side from then on.

There were a few hundred this happened to in the entire war.

>Assuming the victors of the war would portray it honestly
Your fault lad.

let them go user, video games have been taken by (((them))). It will take years of boycotting jewish propaganda to hurt them financially enough to realize that
>Hey, maybe the goyim dont like our shit
>why we no make many shekels?
Literally any game with a storyline is liberal propaganda at this point.
Unless made by JP. (example: new legend of zelda)

come on now. we know that every wehrmacht and 17 year old boy was a rabid evil jew hater, that only thought about death and destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

Damn son, you do know the meaning of the word hypocrite, right?
9/11 was just some angry terrorists i bet too

>yeah, SJWs are bad, but those anti-SJWs are just as bad! Am I right?
>btw I'm one of you guys
hi r.eddit

What do you people expect from a company run by a hook-nosed kike?

True dat. Ironically, games were FAR more diverse in that period not just in terms of genre (adventures and strategy games were actually given the light of day) but also characters. Yet, because it was done by developer CHOICE, people didn't give a shit, which is what it should be like.

The indie scene is beyond saving. I'd go so far as to argue it's even worse than AAA. Only cucks, libtards and degenerates need apply there.

I dont remember that at all and i played the shit out of WaW campaign.

It's been 10 years almost and my old brain can't remember the scene. It had to have been early game because I was borrowing it from a room mate for a week.
Is there any WW2 game that accurately depicts Wehrmacht side and doesn't make them all blood craven psychos?

Red Orchestra 2 and thats just because its a multiplayer game no campaign. Maybe HOI4, havnt played it tho.

>people wanted to return to WWII and it's roots
>instead it's just Modern Warfare with Allies, Nigger Nazis, and the exact cliche shit that made people get tired of WW2 shooters

I just want a WaW sequel dammit

games gonna be lit senpai play it

Both of you sound so fucking retarded and I bet you don't even realize it. No wonder gamers are stereotypically dumbasses.

Gamers are retarded entitled manbabies japanbro just ignore them. They deserve all the shit they think they get from devs and publishers and more.

CoD is shit anyway. It's just a generic FPS for plebs.

Battlefield however, requires teamwork, specialization (ammo-carriers and medics, etc.), and vehicle skills. Also, it has way more players on a map.

I want Dice to make a new WW2 Battlefield game that explores the rare battles of WW2, like the Finnish Winter War, the Spanish Civil War, and maybe even...dare I say it...Operation Barbarossa from the Axis POV. If they're too cucked to let us play as Germans and Italians, they could at least let us play as Hungarians or Romanians.

If I ever win the lottery, that's what I'm going to do.

also, they should include the Japan-China wars, and maybe even the battles between Chiang Kai-shek (Chinese nationalist party) and Mao.

no, user, we can only get Saving Private Goldstein pt.47, and you'll like it.

Hearts of Iron 4 with the "Kaiserreich" mod is God-tier.

It's a fan-made alternate-history scenario where Germany wins WWI.

Germany, Austro-Hungary, Ukraine, the Baltic States, and "White Ruthenia" (exile state for Tsar Nicholas II and Russian monarchists), and the Ottoman Empire form an alliance called "MittleEuropa".

Russia is a Republic led by Kerensky, because the Germans helped defeat the Bolsheviks after WWI. However, Kerensky gets assassinated at the start of the game, and Russia devoles into a 4-way civil war between democrats, communists, Monarchists, and ultra-nationalists led by Admiral Kolchak.

The US devolves into a 4-way civil war, with most of New England and the Rust Belt becoming Syndicalist (anarcho-communist), the South becoming ultra-nationalists led by the America First Party; the Midwest, the Carolinas and Virginia become controlled by martial law under General MacArthur, who wants to restore the republic, and Cali/Washington/Oregon becoming the Pacific States of America, and forming an alliance with Imperial Japan.

France becomes Syndicalist and eventually starts a war with Germany. The French Republic goes into exile in Algeria.

The UK is Syndicalist also, but eventually gets controlled by left-nationalist Oswald Mosley, and thirsts for Aryan blood along with France.

The British Royal Family and conservative Brits fled to Canada, making it the new seat of the British Empire, which still controls Western India (Easter India going communist).

Also, Herman Goring is the colonial governor of Central Africa (MittleAfrika) and he beats Leopold II's nigger abuse record.

There tons of other unique/interesting stuff in that timeline also. The modding communist actually made a more in-depth game (more focus trees and events for countries) than Pardox did with vanilla HOI4.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BhGWO01pIs

You didn't notice his flag is 'Murica? They are all stupid.