CATEGORY 5 HAPPENING

HAARP IS NOW ON OVERDRIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RX3IOHpe6sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Per HURDAT2, #Maria may be the fastest deepening from formation to Cat 5 (57 hrs). Felix & Matthew currently tied (60 hrs).

Bumping for haarp

>>HAARP?

DAMN YOU DRUMPF STOP CAUSING HURRICAINES

HAARP is just a distraction, it's actually multiple water boiling factories or whatever that send steam in the air, all the while chemtrails help guide specific weather evnts!!!

They are obviously heating up the water with microwaves coming from HAARP stations.

THIS

I hope it crush my country

GODDAMN CAPITALISM WHY CAN'T WE HAVE WORLDWIDE MARXISM SO WE CAN END CIS WHITE MALE CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING

Weatherwar101.com

Lmao who cares? I'll go somewhere else for vacation then.

HAARP manipulates the magnetic field to allow solar winds deeper penetration which cause disruptive storms and earthquakes.
problem is they can not guarantee where the destruction and chaos will hit so it is not useful in attacking specific targets.

It's not haarp you idiot. The oceans are incredibly warm right now which mwans more hurricanes. Unprecedented how deeply warm it is though.
>hurr global warming isn't real BUT SUPER SECRET WEATHER CONTROL CONSPIRACY TECHNOLOGY IS TOTALLY REAL
Your parents must be trash

halibut & alaskan antennae re-uptake program

*God

the government has been practicing weather control since the 60's and you still think they didn't progress like the rest of technology?

I WILL BELIEVE IN ANYTHING, LITERALLY ANYTHING, AS LONG AS IT ISNT GLOBAL WARMING

>DAMN YOU DRUMPF STOP CAUSING HURRICAINES
other countries have HAARP

>HAARP IS NOW ON OVERDRIVE
probably China doing it to laugh at drowning southerners with Donald

>AS LONG AS IT ISNT GLOBAL WARMING
me too except I don't believe aliens or demons are real either

We're fucked

>the government has been practicing weather control since the 60's
the 50s actually

HAARP isn't under the Air Force anymore. It's under University of Alaska/Fairbanks.

I hope it hits up here, I like a good rain

I just hope it will destroy Haiti once and for all... I know it's unreasonable, but this is about the revolution.

Mr. Worldwide!

Openly since 67.

Yep NASA.

You're all gonna call me a LARP, but regardless, this will be my only post. I am extremely high up in the U.S.A military. As in, I am in briefing meetings with the chief himself rather regularly. What's happening with all of these hurricanes is a form of warfare. Essentially, we are using a form of science unknown to the public and unknown to the majority of the world. This field of science uses electro-magnetism rather extensively, and it is the reason HAARP was abandoned. The science is used to create artificial storms, and many, many other things. We can control seismic activity -- basically all plate tectonics can be manipulated rather extensively. Electro-magnetism can be used to do many other things that I can't outline to you, at least not today. Anyways, the purpose of these storms is to destroy allies of North Korea. Quite regularly, secret trading vessels, often submarines or medium-size cargo ships, are used to trade radioactive material and other goods between a secret cabal of nations/shadow-governments that are currently trying to overthrow the U.S. rule that has been gained through secret operations led by the C.I.A. I can't go into too much detail, but I encourage you to look into the source of funds for ISIL, where the Afghan opium money is going, and where N.K. gains it's resources. North Korea is a lot more capable than the Western world knows them to be. They're a serious threat, which we are struggling to rout. That's going to be where I have to end it... Hopefully someone else will leak more information than what I'm willing to. See you all starside.

Which is a standard hard-leftist university that I wouldn't put it past to try and pull this shit during a republican administration.

I've been to that campus, never seen so much gender propaganda in my life.

HAARP is causing unnatural climate change
hows that?

The formatting of this post is disturbing.

>HAARP IS NOW ON OVERDRIVE

I live in south Fairbanks city limits, HAARP isn't doing anything lately. Supposedly it's been abandoned at the moment but they still have personnel going in and out constantly, but no sign of machine activity and no weird hazes.

The northern lights have been out a lot more than normal, but other than that it's been a painfully normal summer.

reminder that haarp is real, the research is real, and it is a budgetary line item.

acknowledged in multiple hearings, it is not a joke, fantasy, or theory.

we manipulate the weather.

That also means that they can determine the resonant frequency of the upper atmosphere and add energy to it.

that's the research facility, and they're done with research. the actual mainline haarp plant is elsewhere.

I thought you were one of the based Carribean countries? Ethnic cleansing and whatnot

Why do you faggots believe all this conspiracy shit but refuse to believe in global warming?

see

huh its almost as if the kikes are really upset about something

Of course the "source" is always some youtube clip

do your own research amirite

There isn't one - the Earth/ionosphere system doesn't behave like a resonator. Same reason Tesla's stupid muh free energy tower didn't work.

(((global warming))) is a catalyst for controlling HAARP. See SAI. It's all on purpose

I live in south fairbanks too. They are going to turn on HAARP tomorrow night, hopefully it's visible from town.

I'll consider believing in global warming when they come up with a way to stop it that doesn't involve humanity regressing to the dark ages.

>60 hurricanes in a row
>duuuude it's because of some heat creep slow as shit change in climate

Fuck off, Paco

>that's the research facility, and they're done with research. the actual mainline haarp plant is elsewhere.

I mean, that could be possible, but that's a bit of a bold claim.

>Why do you faggots believe all this conspiracy shit but refuse to believe in global warming?

Honestly I don't believe the government is controlling the weather like a lot of people on Sup Forums want to believe, but as someone who lives in the Interior I can tell you there's a lot of strange fucking shit that happens up here and a lot of facilities around the nearby mountains you'd think you'd hear about with conspiracy nuts, but you don't.

>I live in south fairbanks too. They are going to turn on HAARP tomorrow night, hopefully it's visible from town.

You can't see HAARP from in town, you have to live all the way out past the ridge near the city limits. Not sure I believe you user.

>when they come up with a way to stop it that doesn't involve humanity regressing to the dark ages.
what is clean energy
what is nuclear energy
what is over population
But your president thinks coal mining is the future kek

>I've been to that campus
I guarantee you haven't.

8/10
still probable larp

What about vampires or magic?

What are you thoughts on the Leprechaun?

What, have they cleaned it up in the last year? Have you been to that campus?

Is predicting that people will correctly identify this as a larp supposed to convince us that it's not?

yea
but no
physics doesnt work that way

you dont get to sweep aside the laws of thermodynamics with handwavium

you sayin the auroras are haarp?
geeeet outta here

>past the ridge near the city limits
Isn't it off the Tok Cutoff for fucks sake? You have to plan a trip down there

imbecile

redditor

The /AHSG threads were sooooo comfy two weeks ago. Cant wait to talk with the boys again!

that clip is everything you need to know to confirm that the research station existed.

in it, the guy talks about the fact that they're done with the station because the research has been implemented, and that they've moved on to better methods of environmental manipulation, for the most part.

you want the actual clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=RX3IOHpe6sY

enjoy.

>rather
>rather
>rather
>rather
rather you go fuck your m8y

>
I'm not denying HAARP isnt a real thing. I am denying that a bunch of electric towers are capable to creating hurricanes out of nothing. I mean do you have any idea how much energy is needed to form one? You can't even destroy them with fucking nukes what makes you think some radio signals can make them appear out of nowhere?

If they had the ability to controll the weather like that you'd think it would be used on north korea or some shit not on american soil.