Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g&t=1198s
youtube.com/watch?v=eklVB7l9CGw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWb3CrJDWKY
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/894009774634930176
youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY
youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this destiny? he's such an awfully-looking manlet, his head looks diproportionately big compared to the body. btw he got BTFO after criticizing our saviour pewdiepie

go shill that shit on reddit, Destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g&t=1198s

Posting this faggot should be an automatic three day ban.

Sage, Loser

not an argument

Sargon destroyed him as well as naked ape.

He literally has baby arms.

The most dishonest debater

>oh this statistic disproves my entire point!
>you don't have a phd therefore the statistic doesn't matter!

This dumb manlet can't even dismantle away his virginity

lul
youtube.com/watch?v=eklVB7l9CGw

He's literally /ourguy/

Oh I know this guy, he can only recognize small bits of data and has no ability to interact with normal-sized humans when it comes to average-scale conversation.

"He" goes by destiny. Sounds like a strippers name

I doubt he could reach my head famalam, id have to pick him up and bring him rather close to my ear and make sure not to inadvertently push him through one of my pores, or have of my hair break his spine.

destiny can LARP all he wants, but he's a fucking autistic faggot, he's one of us.

delete this

Literally autism

This is a clip of his debate with Sargon
Which he claims he won
let that sink in

Based.

Roll

manlet with shoulder width of pre-teen girl?

he's like a skinny darksydephil

Me.

he is the biggest kind of idiot.
he can only see what is now and has no concept or imagination of something happening that isn't rooted in the now.
he thinks all circumstances are leading us forward towards some ultimate thruth and state of being.
I guess it must be a pure ignorant bliss to know that you will never, ever, have an investment in to the future (kids, grandkids etc.) no worries, only the imminent destruction of the self in the horizon.

and he disregards history and as no clue on the cycle of destruction and rebirth all civilization is bound to

lol he has won every debate against you idiots and completely made you out to who you really are

1) Low IQ
2) Inbred
3) social outcasts

destiny would destroy you m8

Roollll.

how come no one has argued him on the fact that white people are blatantly superior to anyone else and that crafting society towards ensuring their continued excellence is MORALLY superior to other options because it ensures the fastest rate at improving all aspects of society?

people need to stop playing his game. they come on with the intention of hiding them being a racist and him defeating them utterly when it's found out

flaunt it - you are a racist, and it is natural and rational. that's a stance no one seems to have the balls to take. or maybe he'd dismiss you immediately as soon as he whiffed your intention and then de-platformed you.

I wasn't aware there was a singular, unitary view to dismantle. In fact, I thought that aside from a bit of ranting and letting out of steam, Sup Forums was a big joke.

>the virgin slouch

I believe he must live on a farm with his supply of straw because he constructs strawmans at every turn. He fails to understand basic economics and business climates for the prospective years to come. He doesn't understand the role immigration plays on society, and the effect it has on wages or the proper pros and cons it has on local societies. Yeah no.

looks like another low IQ idiot, the norm here

Sup Forums Is an image board not a person you fucking dipshit. Communists are a special kind of stupid.

Me, myself, and I. You all are a bunch of /tards/.

give me Turkmenistan or I'll fucking blow my own head off RIGHT NOW

say that to his face user

he has a 6 year old son you dumbfuck

literally who? The Thread™

roll

>look dawg i dunno what to tell you dawg, do you want me to google it for you dawg? here dawg, this is what it says dawg raise the ruff dawg

i take it back im sorry :^[

oof.

rollerino

Roll

Destiny will block you from twitter if you say anything remotely upsetting to him. Dude is a massive pussy.

that's right bitch, destiny's work is done here

I think you are confusing destiny with a 6 year old, I know he is tiny, don't have to rub it in

>Tweets a retarded stance to bait someone into a debate
>Once the debate starts, he takes a neutral stance and places all onus on the guest
>Despite this, many guests still make good points
>Destiny then shifts the goalposts, often bringing race into the debate in order to make the guest seem racist
>Steve "what's wrong with illegal immigration dawg, it helps the economy" Bonnell

releando

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWb3CrJDWKY

kek

honest question, is he a midget(little people)?

lel roll it fag

Roll

How can anybody take a look at this guy's physical proportions and think he's any kind of respectable intellectual, if you have no respect for your body how can we respect his mental state?

think more of an extreme manlet

low testiny has the head of a 40 year old virgin and the body of a 10 year old boy.

The Alt Right is Finished

A corporative larger is now the symbol of communism.

That's the reason why no one can take communists seriously anymore.

>meme flag
>obvious shitpost
Yep, those low IQ idiots huh? You're so smart!

rollroll

Hahahaha they CARRIED him!!

I always get a scandi country when I play this

Destiny said on twitter he will debate this alt-right guy Nick Fuentes who Reagan Battalion tried to take down:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/894009774634930176

Destiny is going to get slaughtered, this guy is young but very well-read and good at debating

made his friend commit suicide, wants to fuck his childeren, is a weak degenerate wormylooking retarded faggot - therefore all his arguments are invalid

help pls

Holy fuck I laughed
thanks man.

SKRRRRT

Destiny is "our guy" 100%

Metokur raped this beta fag. Stop shilling him, he's a fucking weasel that slides out of debates and uses emotional arguments to get his points across.

When?

Jason fuck off, your mom has dinner ready in the kitchen. Surely you can shut off the laptop screen for a few minutes?

>My intellectual superiority has won again hahaha

Dunno they just agreed to it. I can't browse Destiny's twitter with replies because the cuck blocked me, lel

see

sage'd.
Go shill somewhere else

A better question is why is Sup Forums so afraid of this woman?

Once this guy's egotistical facade fades away he's fucked. Eventually he's gonna have to deal with the fact that he's an enormous fag who streams videogames and acts like a baby. I predict he will kill himself in 2018. (Screencap this shit)

360+ million citizens and not-a-one is streaming this.

>strawman

yawn, liberals are retards, you can't touch us

anyone have links of him getting btfo in debates?

so, maybe an inch above midgets?

Roll

yeah destiny blurs the line between midget and manlet, what a claim to fame

>Hiding themselves being a racist
>Won't post with their real flag

Probably a Canadian larping as a Nazi again.

This is the only one I bothered to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY
Ryan Dawson just talked the whole time because Destiny had no idea what he was talking about.

Most of his """"""debates"""""" are not worth watching because both of the debaters don't know the topics well enough to argue. They state their argument, one of them calls bullshit and then they spend 5 minutes googling proof of it.

So basically if I am 5 ft 10 manlet standing and he walks towards me he is on blowjob level?

hoping for tapeworm

nice, one tapeworm experience please

Destiny is /ourguy/ though

It's even better with sound, but i don't have it.

youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0

He's like a little baby man

yes but you'll need to defeat him in a streamed intellectual showdown before he'll suck you dick, be prepared kiddo