Americans refuse to accept immigrants, so they will never get a taste of heaven, fucking sad really

Americans refuse to accept immigrants, so they will never get a taste of heaven, fucking sad really.

Other urls found in this thread:

istanbulkebabhouseinc.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ass fuel is not good food

>fries as an ingredient

garbage

Greece makes gyros too tho so we're aight namean?

How do you pronounce gyro?

you dumb nigger, i can cook.

>t. never been to Astoria

>I don't mind putting up with increased crime from brown welfare-recipients as long as they serve me greasy horse meat in a stale pita

Threadly reminder that we're going to hang cucks along with foreigners during Trump's Tenth Crusade. We kill traitors before enemies.

They have those right near me. Some nice (legal) immigrants make them, everyone loves their store/restaurant. Nothing wrong with legal immigration and work ethic.

this so much this, modern culinary cuisine is European

Gyros with a side of truck attacks. No thanks

>countries must be flooded with shitskins to get a recipe for shitty street food
sad!

fuck kebabs with fries are so good

What exactly prevents someone from looking up the recipe and cooking it themselves? Fuck, if you do it yourself you don't have to deal with a small, swarthy sandnigger who wiped his ass wish his hand and never cleaned it selling you the remains of some gangraped 12 year old.

Cunt

If only there were things called "recipes" that included instructions for making food....

>muh food
You're 5 years behind in the libtard curve of non-arguments.

Looks like an American abomination of a classic desu faggot

LOL

I DON"T NEED MORE BROWN PEOPLE TO MAKE ME SHITTY FOOD YOU FUCKING jEW

>Gyro
I'm fine with Greeks and any other ethnic Europeans as immigrants. Niggers and other nonwhites can fuck off though.

ill do fine without your mystery meat wrap. Hamburgers are all i need

In Australia we pronounce it as "Yiros"

and we all buy them from Greek people, because WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY.

Yearo

These.

that looks great!

It's ok, we have Greeks to make us Gyros. We don't need your filthy kebab made out of human victims you've beheaded.

I have those even in my 99% white rural and suburban retard town.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Shit if only there were a way to eat any food I want and not have shitskins live next door to me

Gyros > kebab > shawarma

that shit has been all over the place for years here you fucking dindu

I shot children better than you in Afghanistan, and I've made gyros better than any 80 IQ shitskin ever could.

And guess what? They're inferior to chili, which is American. "MUH FOOD HUU HUU HUUUU" is nothing even resembling an argument.

Now go pick your fucking teeth up and get off my board, you low-IQ cultureless animal.

i used to ask for YIROS every time i ordered one from this Greek place but then they would just yell back "one jye roh" to the kitchen so i stopped saying it like that

>argumentum ad kebab

WE GOT ENOUGH TACOS, BURRITOS, AND GORDITAS
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Gyros you say?

Oh nooos. I will certainly miss next day spicy bawhthole.

>Americans can't make their own great food
Also, no. We aren't all anti-immigrants. We're mostly anti-illegal immigrants, but Democrats appear to be pro illegal immigrants now. Sure, there are some who want full on ethno states and whatnot, who are particularly vocal on Sup Forums. They're retarded.

we probably have a million greeks here already who can make authentic gyros

i lived in Astoria Queens for a little while and there were greeks places on every block

we already have all the best shit here without anyone else coming

we don't need the recipe for a bowl of goats blood or whatever the fuck they eat in Africa

we have plenty of people from China who can make dog meat over noodles or broccoli stem fish head soup or whatever the fuck

we have everything already... we aren't going to discover any new cool foods sorry faggot ass OP

YYYYEAH BOIIIII

HaM

In truly BFE nowhere, North Dakota (two hours from the nearest Taco Bell), we can get authentic kebabs, so yeah, we've got that shit covered.

istanbulkebabhouseinc.com/

Bitch, I can make myself that kind of food at home, no problem. I don't need some third world retarded smelly sand nigger to make my food.

What is a Cook Book?

>adding chips to a gyro
GET THE FUCK OUT

ALSO YOU DON'T NEED FUCKING IMMIGRANTS FOR A GYRO

IF YOU WANT A GYRO THEN GO TO GREECE

I DON'T WANT EVERY COUNTRY TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME, I WANT MY COUNTRY'S CULTURE TO SURVIVE

I would rather eat my grandmothers cooking for the rest of my life
>Boiled everything
>Literally everything
Can't taste anything captain

Because we dumb Americans could never stuff some french fries in a pita unless we allow every brown person ever to move into our country. The food science in third world shit holes is just too advanced for our simple minds.

J eye roh

Euros

>eating turkroach slop

Kill yourself eurotrash

If you are literally incapable of cooking your own god damned food, and you literally need niggers or mud people to cook your food you deserve to starve to death and die.

hey man gyros are actually pretty good, you should have one sometime. that tzitzi sauce is mighty tasty also

The good old mih ethnic food argument for immigration.

The whole world has hamburgers, pizzas and hot dogs. If you ever watch footage of the hajj you'll see a burger king and various other food chains. Foreign people just have to make food that tastes good enough for the whole world to like. That doesnt mean they should be here.

The sauce is actually super easy to make at home. Super easy and super delicious.

It's Greek, you idiot.

ILLEGAL YOU FUCKING COLOSSAL FAGGOT KYS

>there are no Greek Americans in America
>a lack of dirty muslims and mexicans that hate America and Americans are the reason we lose culture
you're so fucking retarded this gave me cancer.

By the way my dad is a greek immigrant and loves trump so please try to get help for your liberal mental illness.

that is what traveling is for you retarded faggot

We have tons of Greeks here in Michigan.

gyee-rose

Kebabs are made from people.

the top is why people like foreginers the bottom is why they hate them

you just have to watch a youtube video to learn to make those almost perfectly.

wow cucumber, yogurt, and dill
i bet you think hummus tastes great too, faggot

Greek Americans are unabashedly racist, promote strong family values, all in all they are terrific citizens and we need more of them.

gyros is better than kebab because it's made out of pork instead of murdered rape victims

>pork

thought it was lamb?

gross

kebab is beef+lamb. gyros can be like kebab or it can be pork. this one gyros place I go to sometimes always has the pork on special with free drink and fries. one time I asked the guy why and he said it was because no one ever orders it even though it was higher quality since they make it there instead of ordering it from some distributor. the place is in minneapolis so you can guess why kek.

We can jizz in a burrito with kebab meat, fries and diced tomatos and onions too you know, not exactly difficult.

lol i went to school in bumfuck ghettoville glassboro in south jersey, they even had a greek place which was amazing and every bit as good as any run of the mill greektown in yupppieville

these places are everywhere regardless of there's actual immigrants, this isnt the 1400s anymore

Yeeros

This.

>Go on the interwebs, download all ethnic food recipes from current immigrants
>deport them after you master cooking their food
Ever heard of cultural appropriation you faggot?
Kind of like how the gays stole the word gay and the rainbow.

its not like we cant make spic food ourselves, cooking isnt that hard you dont need to import a bunch of savages to get good food

Well done.

In Greece, gyros comes with fries.

Stupid food argument. We have technologies to spread recipes cross nations borders now.

That looks tasty. I might look up a recipe on the internet and make it myself. Honestly seems easier than flooding my country with whatever shitskins count that as a cultural food that only they have the masterful ability to produce.

>Trading your countries prosperity, heritage, well-being, piece of mind, and decency for a Muslim woman's vagina look alike food.

6 Gorillion KEKS user

Fucking garbage

>fries in a gyro

kill yourself you fake greek

>will never get a taste of heaven
It's America, we already have the best foods from around the world, without needing any of the people.

asian person here, i dont give a fuck. my stomach comes first.

>accept terrorists to eat the most unhealthy foods ever

Charlene Downes and special sauce butty
they've never lived

We have gyros in every fucking city over 50k population, Eurotwat.

Fries in the Gyro? Yes please.

Yeah were really missing out on some gourmet cuisine.

Yair Oh