There's a riot going on at my school, Georgia Tech, in response to that tranny getting shot...

There's a riot going on at my school, Georgia Tech, in response to that tranny getting shot. I'm hearing fireworks pop off and there are police cars on fire. Two officers confirmed injured

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909960350791032835
twitter.com/WarriorReports/status/909962251150307328
youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
archive.is/fjFEa
youtube.com/watch?v=m5JF6Wqz8vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CATEGORY 2 CHIMPOUT

Then fucking steam it faggot

BREAKING: Georgia Tech alerts people to stay indoors because of violent protests a day after campus police fatally shot a student.

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Wew lad, I'm here during this shit too. Some sort of anti-police antifa/LGBT leftist thugs burning shit and hurting people yet again because a cop rightfully shot someone threatening him with a knife after 30 seconds of trying to de-escalate the situation, never expected it to happen at gatech desu

I bet no blacks are going to get involved. They hate degenerate sexualities as a general rule.

Wasn't said tranny holding a knife and taunting the police to kill it?

"The cops should have walked up and man-handled the mentally ill tranny wielding a knife!"

>t. people who openly hate cops and want them all to die

this

Trannies injure themselves all the time. How is it news or riotworthy when one gets shot? Fucking idiots

All he would say is "shoot me", then he got shot once. Then he had this weird moan/scream that was music to my ears, then death.

Could've used a taser, didnt really have to shoot it. It wasn't charging the cop or anything, just walking slowly towards her

Dress up in all black, cover your face to fit in and ensure anonymity, join the rioters, and randomly smash them on the back of the head when everyone is facing the cops

GA tech cops apparently don't carry them

British cops don't have guns, they have to deal with people who have knives and other weapons. How do they do it?

I agree the tranny was asking for it and completely retarded, but why couldn't Campus Police use mace and/or tazers first to subdue the suspect? Aren't there other non-lethal methods that are effective in situations like this?

It's so satisfying to watch the left continually make themselves look worse and worse.

Background: A campus police officer shot and killed the president of a gay and transgender group outside a Georgia Tech dormitory in Atlanta on Sunday. A cellphone video shared widely online showed the student, who was believed to be holding a knife, yelling “shoot me” at the officers before one opened fire. The student, Scout Schultz, 21, died at a local hospital from a single gunshot wound, according to a statement by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which is investigating the altercation. The killing, which happened in full view of students in the dormitory, immediately raised questions about why the campus police were so quick to use deadly force. The statement referred to Schultz as male. According to the website of the Georgia Tech Pride Alliance, the student identified as “bisexual, nonbinary, and intersex” and used the pronoun “they.” Intersex is a condition in which a person’s physical sex characteristics do not align with typical notions of male and female. (Pic un-related, but shows how decadence is a slippery slope, in EU and now the USA)

any excuse to put a tranny out of its misery is a good one

When it's suicide by cop, they are going to do everything they can to ensure you shoot them. It's simply not safe to deal with them in any other way at that point.

stream?

>why were they so quick to use force
>G. Tech cops haven't used their firearms in thirty years

>Identified as “bisexual, nonbinary, and intersex” and used the pronoun “they.”
Good fucking riddance. Bless that officer.

Taser is not 100% effective, it has to make two good connections, and the spread has to be wide enough between the prongs to cause incapacitation. You also have to be standing close to the target, closer than you'd want to stand to a mental case with a knife.

Could have tried less lethal if he could have been stalled long enough to get it to the scene. The suspect decides the level of force by their actions. Approaching the cop with a knife/closing the distance is what sealed his fate.

The other option is to have the police run away, which is not a terrible argument, as long as no innocent 3rd party would be in harm's way. But that's not really the argument here, is it?

Understood, but when you are maced and tazed, your options become severely limited and you can be disarmed and arrested before you can attack.

Here at tech too, watching this shit right outside my dorm. Fuckers lit a cop car on fire, set off enough fireworks to make it sound like I was under heavy artillery. Honestly, fuck this situation and fuck antifa. The shitty irony is that most of these protesters aren't even students here

Don't forget where his atheist ass calls out for God as he chokes on his own blood. I KEK'd at the juxtaposition.

Apparently the cops were defending their cruiser.

>British cops don't have guns, they have to deal with people who have knives and other weapons. How do they do it?
They get stabbed to death. Remember da bridge?

It's funny/sad how a lot of people seem to be just as upset if not more upset about police using the wrong pronouns as they are about the actual shooting.

>Someone gets shot
>Gets angry
>Decides to start stabbing random police officers
>Sets cop cars on fire

What even is logical thought

What are you gonna do, shoot me?

t. tranny who got shot

tip kek top

wow fireworks. sounds pretty hardcore for a communist college fag.

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631

Video of the whole thing.

also, fuck that tranny freak. the police should be ss-ing these mutants anyways.

Right, that was one incident. There are ton of thugs and louts in the UK with knives clashing with police, but they deal with it without guns somehow.

Didn't the mentally ill freak ask to get shot? Why are they protesting?

yeah, i mean the cop did get consent first. bahahaha

Video from a few minutes ago:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909960350791032835

I got accepted to GATech and UIUC. I'm glad I chose UIUC.

twitter.com/WarriorReports/status/909962251150307328

If you pepper spray some asshole, you still have to go detain them and get all that shit on your face and hands. Much easier and cleaner to just shoot it

OP post source or start streaming

alternatively plz gtfo

Even AP is reporting it, Ga Tech sent out a emergency email for students to protect themselves inside buildings.

Not quite. They had to run-walk towards an officer with what was thought to be a knife(actually a multitool with a sharp edge extended, basically a swiss army knife) in their hand, not extended, but pointed towards the officer, for them to be shot.

unironically though, this is how trannies and would be trannies should be dealt with. all that's lacking is the will.

They gather in large groups and run around in circles around the subject to make them dizzy. If that doesnt work, they get stabbed to death.

British police absolutely have guns they can bring out in justified cases and also have a far worse and more brazen tradition of torture and battery. Lefties calling for British-style policing are idiots who do not know what they are talking about.

Not a tranny, intersex. The person didn't have a choice in the matter. One of the few cases where his gender identity confusion is justified.

>SHOOT ME!
>advances with knife
>*cops shoots him*
>oh gawd oh man oh gawd oh man etc. etc.
>??????????
>HEY HEY HO HO THESE RACIS COPS HAVE GOT TO GO

never stop your enemy when xir is making a mistake.

Why arent there any live streams?

Can't get close, getting told to turn around. Area is sectioned off completely.

5 Students arrested, all freshmen.

that was awesome. The only thing it missing is a baby crying, lady screaming in Spanish and a dog barking

Doesn't matter. Gas!

I'm not a lefty, I'm against having a police force that resorts to killing people too easily.

British police might have guns available they can call out, but that doesn't help when a wild tranny suddenly appears with a knife and you have 90 seconds to respond.

Shieeeet some are attacking cops

Didn't know that pic was that bad.

must be that redpilled gen z we hear so much about

kek what a retarded faggot this kind of shit is not worth dying over

That's partially true
Do they have tazers?
Who shoot?
I heard a cunt's voice saying stop!
If it was the cunt officer, maybe you have a point.
No females should have arms in a high stress situation.

>trannies
>people
>not mutant gassable freaks and affronts to nature
you're a leftie. why don't you go downtown and get some gauge piercings and a hipster mustache and a unicycle? you'd fit in better doing that, faggot.

tasers

they also wear stab resistant vests

Are you sure he was medically intersex or was it just him claiming "intersex" as a unique identity?

Tough shit for the tranny. Anyone dumb enough to pull a blade on a cop, then ignore their commands to stop, deserves what they get.

>Don't forget where his atheist ass calls out for God as he chokes on his own blood.
This. Fuck that mentally ill faggot

STREAM IT GAY BOY!

I hope the cops kill the antifa fags too.

Unironically kill yourself, tasers are inaccurate, can be blocked, and can sometimes not even effect mentally ill retards who was also probably drugged up. I say give more women guns, they will more likely purge the world of these degenerates and niggers and become more aware in the process.

Take pictures senpai.
Get faces, give to the police and/or post them online. And stay safe.

Anyone got a webm of shooting?

Can we have sweet videya of this ?! Please

Pepper spray, strength in numbers, surround, contain, try and de-escalate verbally, riot shields maybe, strike when opportune to subdue.

Every chimpout we are closer to the cleansing rain that will wash all the filth from the streets.

They're about to start reviewing tape on everyone.

Just because someone says they 'identify as intersex' doesn't mean they truly are 'intersex.' Not to mention that medically, intersex pretty much means your genitals are so fucked up no one can tell what you are.

He was born with a part male part female reproductive system. It's rare, but it happens. His parents let him have a surgery when he was young to become biologically male, but he still felt confused. Unlike those people that say they were born "wrong body" he really was in a situation where you could actually call him non-binary, because he was born with male and female parts.

>knife attacker

>says SHOOT ME

>gets shot

what the fuck are they protesting

Fuck you faggot. Rule of thumb here for the retarded; when you pull a weapon on an officer, and they tell you to stop, and you keep advancing with a weapon while saying "shoot me", your going to get shot. End of story. I suppose you would feel better if that fucking tranny would have stabbed one of those cops huh? Dumbass...

>tazer misses
>get bum rushed
>die
21 foot rule. Cop shot center mass after attempting to diffuse the situation.
The tranny wanted to die and he called the cops himself.

>selfish tranny commits suicide by cop
>forces patrolman to shoot him because he was too weak to either go on living or to off himself
>other asshole snowflakes use this as an excuse to riot and get classes canceled
Everything about this disgusts me.

Well, that's open and shut.

Why are so many trannies suicidal compared to the normal population?

sample size of 5/90million

>oh noes!!
>everyone has learned about the wiretaps at Trump Tower!!!
>we said it was all lies!
>what do??
>quick, mobilize a rent-a-mob somewhere to run amuck!

That's some quality shooting.
Roughly 80% of ppl shot once live
And about 80% of ppl shot two or more times dies

youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo

archive.is/fjFEa

WaPo says that Scout Schultz called the police on himself, def suicide by cop.

Get some fireworks. Go nearby restricted
cordoned-off area. Shout out "He's got a Gun!"
Set off fireworks. Hilarity ensues.... (SEE PIC!!)

Whenever I see people falling for the gen z meme, I can only shake my head.
>yeah, okay user, the kids are totally coming along to save you

that is exactly what happened. He was born with fucked up genitals.

you should know special snowflake millennials look for any and every reason to protest

I'm an ATL firefighter and they tried to call me in for OT but I'm way too drunk to show up lmao.

Feels bad man, my fantasy is to deck gun (water cannon) some hippies.

>too easily
Implying that was the case here? If you threaten a cop with a weapon, even if it's relatively small, you are putting your own life in jeopardy. Same thing in St. Louis. That dude tried to kill cops with his car, had a weapon inside his car, and a violent, as well as drug filled, history. If you think that a car is not a weapon, I would remind you that it depends on how it is used.
You may not identify as a leftist, but I think you're just as delusional as they are.

Crossing my fingers that some niggers will get shot in the process

They call the equivalent of a tactical alert or swat for every knife incident, and they go 20 to 1 with riot shields.

Or they get stabbed.

Using bongland's approach simply won't work in America because of density, equipment, staffing, and firearms.

>I agree the tranny was asking for it and completely retarded, but why couldn't Campus Police use mace and/or tazers first to subdue the suspect? Aren't there other non-lethal methods that are effective in situations like this?

Police in America won't generally try to disarm a suspect approaching with a knife with anything less than a gun.

Only if the guy is standing around for long enough for say, 5 cars of backup will they even try. The theory is that the rest of the community's safety is more important than an armed suspect, and they'd rather shoot than risking the officers, or risking losing containment.is

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5JF6Wqz8vU

The failure rate of less lethal weapons is high enough that it's generally safer for everyone involved to shoot the suspect and then get him prompt first aid afterwards.

Those officers didn't have tasers.

I may regret asking, but how do you know about his, or was it their genitals