ITT, we help the police find the attackers

Let's ruin their lives Sup Forums.
You don't have the rights to touch another human just because your an angry libshit communist.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505772376687.webm
strawpoll.me/13961289/r
youtube.com/watch?v=MThnjUAwFsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video of attack
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505772376687.webm

Why? Guy larping as a Nazi while wearing pants like a hood rat deserves a reality check.

>ruin their lives

He's an American hero. He's going to knock up dozens of American girls on the back of this

Typical nigger behaviour, can't have a discussion or a debate they answer with their fists. This is why they need to stop treating them like human. They are not human.

Bump. I wanna see this happen.

>Why?
Because your ideal reality is mad niggerish.

Trying to find the original poster of the video. If anything we can get him in trouble for not reporting the attack to the police.

How about train your body and mind. This tard trained neither and is a disgrace to white people.

Ha only other moronic fools that view beating someone up as an argument

F A L S E
F L A G
>F A L S E
>F L A G
F A L S E
F L A G
>F A L S E
>F L A G

>Americans clap after punching Nazis

The libshits still need a good ass fuck in jail.

Because we're law abiding citizens who just want justice served to criminals.

how about we dox the faggot that got punched and find out hes actually a berniecuck or something and the whole thing was a falseflag

Proof?

You're right, so very right. We all know by now that niggers are violent. It would make sense to train to get strong, to practice some kind of self-defense or martial arts. Especially when our views are different from their own.

the guy looks like a commie no "right winger" dresses like that with a dumb fucking rag on his arm hope he died tbqh aboslute sage

A false flag to what end?

bump for justice

BLACKED

Let this serve as a reminder of what happens when you try that Nazi shit IRL.

>Relaxing around blacks

Yeah ok, why not.

bumping for actual justice for once.

>Dude didn't even flinch
Badass took one for the team, be honest.

>haha lol pathetic nazi got BTFO , THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NAZIS COME OUT OF THE BASEMENT LOOOOOL
it's a morale victory for the left because they've been getting the shit kicked out of them every time.

Wearing that arm band
But trying to de-escalate a confrontation doesn't mix. If you are going to wear that don't put your hand up like "wait listen". If you are gonna Larp be prepared to kill.
Anyone not packing at least a 6 shot revolver in jacket pocket isn't serious about their life. Or keeping their life.

--------------------------------
Revolver in pocket
mace
A fairbairn knife
--------------------------------

These items are minimum
There is no excuse for not having them
You can obtain these in every state of the nation

Armband faggot was an idiot for letting niggers get close to him and surround him. He should have pumped to bullets into the first nigger and watched them all scramble.

have a bump, because i have been asking myself this all day, why the fuck isn't anybody looking to lock up those nigger thugs, assaulting a citizen just because of his beliefs is a felony and they should be punished for it, wearing a swastika isnt

White guy should go to jail for being a manlet, dressing like a retard and larping as a nazi, also for being a weak bitch.

Black guy should go to jail for sucker punching the dude, assault is assault, also nigger didn't even have an argument and instantly went for a suckerpunch, not a good showing at all.

Idiots who wear the swastika are controlled opposition whether they like it or not. They are the ones who discredit the cause just by being out there for the cameras, scaring the normies and giving the msm slander material.

The polo shirt and khakis is the uniform that scares ((them)) now.

never?

WHY IS HE WEARING THE SWASTIKA ON THE WRONG ARM?

I found him.

But seriously, if you want him found you might want to start by posting all information you have concerning the attack.

Otherwise your just another nigger larping concern troll faggot.

Shaughn Patrick Ffud
facebook /BeachBoyLvr
Original poster of the video

Leftists are the most violent, hateful fucks you will ever encounter. The last thing thy are is tolerant.

What's wrong with wearing pants?

These are some weak-ass psy-ops.

True. He should've prepared in the way you described at the very least. However should he have done so and shot the nog, do you not think that the left would have a bigger chimpout over that then at Charlottesville?

yeah, discussion, niggers will be gassed together with the white subhumans that donĀ“t have blue eyes wearing a nazi swastika, taking pol memes in real life enviroment, my recomendation_ stay in your basement, real life enviroment is to dangerous for you nazi pol/acks

bump
But wth are we supposed to so with a 3 sec shot of a nog huh?

He can't even wear the armband on the correct arm, he's a plant or a jackass.

They're niggers. They don't have lives to ruin. They are already at the bottom.

His t-shirt speaks the truth about his behaviour.

his post describes the joke

>t.edgy McEdge Edgester,

this
sure nigger
this

all armbanded are controlled opposition

He was wearing them low so they fall under his ass like the men that fuck your mom.

All I know is that this happened in Seattle.

It's not about protecting him. It's about making people get ass-blasted mad the person they have been cheering on online will get sent to prison.

Shaughn Patrick Ffud
facebook /BeachBoyLvr
Original poster of the video

Lives in Edmonds, Washington
From Edmonds, Washington

Fuck off nigger. You failing to realize that they are savage is part of the problem of their flooding our country.
Ah okay.
Larping is an embarrassment. Don't forget some of them live in the attic.

Since when were nogs smart enough to coordinate with false flag though? I don't think a plant would go up to a pack of feral niggers willingly, so he was likely just a retard.

What's larp?

>posting unphotoshopped nigger dicks
you're either a cuck or an enabler

Criminals belong in prison, period. It doesn't matter if the guy was a Nazi, it wouldn't even matter if he were something worse, like the average Democrat or a communist.

>waste of digits
fuck leafposters

He got what was coming to him. You're next, pussy

>white trashlet thinks somebody is interested in debating their own genocide with a manlet Nazi

No thanks. You're next, pussy

strawpoll.me/13961289/r

>no it's fine
>SHLEEP

That's what happens. Stick to your keyboards larpers

The victim was likely attacked by someone following @bigotbasher or #AntiFacistAlert

Limit your searches to people living in Seattle

>Talking big online threats of violence.
Typical negro behaviour.

This

Typical violent shit-skin sucker punching a mentally ill man half his size. Hope a cop puts a bullet in the back of his primitive ape skull.

No need for White nationalists to larp as Nazis. USA was a White nationalist country up until the hart-cellar act in 1965.

I seriously doubt it. Someone walking around in nazi attire will get punched by a random.

Bump because I'm not a cuck

Live action role play

>edgy denial ism

dayumm look @ that post lmao

>Typical violent shit-skin sucker punching a mentally ill man half his size
FUCKING KEK!

Post an address you want to meet at and I'll show you, pussy

ITT a bunch of people who deserve to get punched.

This was a good a cool thing to do and it will keep happening.

Chinese cocks in your mouth soon, ausfailian

The fun part is when the lefties suffer. Let's go ahead and put them behind bars, so they can be surrounded by beloved colored people! Yea!

You'd drive up here to see me? Do you know how fast you'd be arrested coming at me with violence in Canada?

Also is this you? youtube.com/watch?v=MThnjUAwFsU

>Sup Forums condones nazism.

This isn't about justice. Fuck off.

armband on the wrong arm and it clips through his jacket.

it's probably a green one and they weren't bothered to edit it properly in post

so every communist activist and sympathizer I don't like deserves to be ran over by a car, that's what you're saying, correct?

>implying Nazi punches will be prosecuted

It's literally open season on you guys in the USA. If I was you I'd self deport to Ukraine where your kind is welcome

I feel the same way about niggers being shot by cops.

>nazi acts like dick head
>wears patch to get attention
>gets attention
i stand with mr black man here

The only thing that you deserve is a painful death.

Good eye! I didn't notice until you pointed it out.

jack off with sandpaper nigger.

And of course niggers wanna claim suffering somehow without being involved.
I swear these "people" are worse attention whorey than any kike with their holocaust. I do americans cope?

That's cute. The cowardly little Nazi is hiding behind trudeaus police!

>Any tard in this thread

>I do americans cope?
*How

Rice flavoured tic-tacs

> Sup Forums regularly condones and encourages violence against liberals and minorities
>But when liberals and minorities are perpetrating the violence it's morally wrong

Double standard much?

WHAT THAT MEAn?

I don't even have to hide, things are pretty civilized here. Also you haven't a clue who you are talking to, but if you really truly want to come up here to try and harm me. I can email you my address.

>people said things I don't like, time to attack them
>AAAAAH WHY DID YOU RUN ME OVER?!

>triggered stormchildren

lmao you might actually be dangerous if you were as fit as the man punching the nazi

Proof?

They aren't trolling. These people are unironically advocates of racial genocide and will begin their onslaught the moment they have an opportunity if they're allowed to infiltrate police forces

>Leaf
Not surprised.

holy shit false-flag is false!

Post it here, pussy