WHEN?

When are we going to start taking these MLK statues down Pol?

Damn that statue looks like shit. Why does he have clown sleeves and tight dress?

As soon as one goes up near me, I'd be happy to take it down. I'm not driving ten hours to do shit that will land me in jail.

Niggers like to look ridiculous. Consider their traditional African clothes, or how they wear socks with flip flops, or how they wear baggy clothes that fall off thier ass, or how they all dress like clowns.

But seriously, when do we start to take these statues down?

Fair enough. You can always remove tge street sign for the local MLK Blvd.

never, republican whites looove MLK

pic related

MLK Jr. was a literal Marxist. Goddamn Amerisharts are retarded.

That would legitimize the Left taking down more statutes and redirect all the anger to us.

>three people
>all Republicans

You'd be surprised user how many right leaning whites want to take down MLK staues and street signs.

You can shoot down every racist attack against you by quoting MLKJr.

As if they aren't set on taking them ALL down? Are you delusional or looking to appease them?

Robert E. Lee was against slavery and devoted his life after the war to help blacks, while stripped of his citizenship.

Did that keep the statues from being torn down?

Never, because we learn from history not cry because of it.

Put a "Mysoginst" sign on him or something. That's a knock on him. Subversive too

The Left is eating its own and attacking Antifa. When that one white guy crashed his car into a crowd and killed a single person he absolved Islam of terrorist attacks for years. If you want to bring up the Nice attack of 2016 now it will be compared to the Charlottesville attack.

He has been martyred twice. The man will have new statues made of gold.

That's too deep to understand. Nobody learns that.
Everybody knows MLK.

Didn't Lee not want the statues anyway?

So because everyone is fucking stupid to understand history not taught in public schools, we should continue to slide into degradation?

>Robert E. Lee was against slavery and devoted his life after the war to help blacks, while stripped of his citizenship.

Have a source for this? Genuinely curious

More like the Confederate Flag..

George Washington didn't want to be president, but even he got statues and coins minted with his face on it. Nevermind that he was told to fuck off and eventually became unpopular in his later years, right?

Right now. You start, we'll follow

In a letter to his wife:

In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political evil in any Country. It is useless to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence.|Robert E. Lee|to Mary Anna Lee, December 27, 1856.

Interesting how when I looked into all this in 2012 when I was getting red pilled on US history, more of these qoutes were on the first page of Google Search.

Now everything is in 2017 and mentions Charlottesville. HMMMMM

Not unless we secure the day for that to happen.

MLK hated the fags, so when it's only the cuckservatives that celebrates him then he will go.

The blacks prefers Malcolm X.

if they want to remove our history, we will remove theirs. it doesn't matter what these statues represent anymore.

You know why user? Because we continue to creep in the shadows, and run back there when we come out for a few hours for one day out of the year.

The media can paint us as cowards and terrorists all day, but we give credibility to them for not stepping out like their thugs do.

Suppose I did. Whether or not I got caught, charged and sentenced after being found guilty, would YOU try to take down another statue? Or would you sit on your couch and cheer from the sideline?

>Pull your pants up.
>-MLK

>blacks prefer Malcolm X

But not the fact that blacks killed him.

You're going to be no better than those who you oppose if you keep repeating what the other side does to you.

>When are we going to start taking these MLK statues down Pol?

Ha. You put your finger on it. The next step in the escalation.

Nice try Shariablue.

Malcolm X was better in every way tbqh. Nigga knew we all just weren't ever going to get along

Not one close to me. We actually celebrate closet KKK members here.

Couch. Statues of any sort don't matter to me at all. They obviously do to you, so get to work if you feel so strongly about it

Nice try, Shareblue

I disagree leaf. The next civil war, which is bound to happen because no way is this country immune from another, we WILL win.

The faster it comes the better we fare.

You people kill me with this kind of shitposting. Not every post is a conspiracy, some anons REALLY DO want to kick shit off.

As I said, Malcolm X died at the hands of the very people he wanted to help/save.

Niggers eat their own, don't let anyone forget that.

For us or for them?

Because for them it's definitely the founding fathers and the Bill of Rights.

Is there a beach near where you live? If so I need to move there.

And that's where you're wrong. It's the idea behind the statues ans symbols. These Confederate symbols still mean a great deal to many people. It's an attack on us.

You think doing the same to them won't have the same effect, if not greater?

We're above niggerdom, Same reason we dont loot during hurricanes, and burn down local businesses during protests

So you admit that you (just you) are on the same mental level as antifa babies that vandalize part of your history, right?

Perhaps it will. Only one way to find out, right? You could be out there "making a difference" right now

Yeah, that "turn the other cheek" and "take the high road" strategy is working really well for us.

God bless Ben "the one man Klan" Garrison.

DO YOU NOT FUCKING SEE that we are losing this struggle by playing "more noble than them" act?

Do you REALLY believe at this moment of division that most people haven't already made up their minds? It's not like 40% of Americans are undecided in the political motives and ideas!

They already think the worst of us, so why try to mitigate the damage?

I'm not going to say I've committed to a plan user. I'm not that dumb.

All I'm asking for is why we haven't agreed that this is a good idea, and what argument is keeping us from doing this besides fear of getting caught and publicly (((lynched))).

Well, I do not see you losing your country because I don't really care about USA. My country is almost 100% white and currently there is no leftist party in the government, feels like a piece of heaven. What I wouldn't like to see is fellow white Men behaving like young niggers in a sandbox. Get in Power but not by destroying and vandalizing history.

>couch

As much as I'm being compared to ANTIFA chimps in this thread, people like you who have others do your work take the cake for being as destructive as ANTIFA.

lmao - Sup Forums thinks that all because civil war traitors are being torn down that they can can legally remove MLK statues, that is actually really funny.

Why do we need to agree? Why does there have to be a WE? If YOU think it's such a good idea then you go do it. I think you're overestimating other people's level of commitment when it comes to juvenile pranks

Good job Poland. We white right leaning Americans for the most part care about Europe. You guys take a stand against the EU globalists, but we're supposed to fight them by bending to their will.

>take power, not history

Right, that's really working for us so far. All those right wing (((Republicans))) and Trump sure are sticking it to the left user!

>civil war traitors

Oh fuck off Leaf, you know jackshit about the legality of what went down without (((googling))) it.

Your arguement:

>hey user, want to sign a lease into my union?
>sure, sounds great!
>a year passes
>yeah landlord, I don't like the new terms, I think I'll not renew that lease
>YOU CAN'T LEAVE....EVER.
>but landlord, didn't you do the same ten years ago?
>doesn't matter, you're not leaving
>fuck you landlord, make me stay
>landlord shoots renters for wanting to not renew lease

Oh yeah user, they were treasonous traitors. Fucking idiot. Nevermind that the Supreme Court called Lincoln's invasion unconstitutional, and he suspended the writ of habeas corpus.

Nevermind that slavery is still CONSTITUTIONAL by the 13th amendment as a form of punishment. (((Google))) that.

Oh bullshit. I've seen what people on this board have done over the last couple of years.

Wants to talk about legality when some of those statues of those "traitors" are being taken down illegally.

As much as I love this board I often question it's intellect.

Ok fair enough. I still contend that It's kinda gay to ask others to participate in something you aren't out there doing yourself

How do you know I'm not doing it? What's to say I don't have a plan, or a set date and time for a particular location? MAYBE I want to see if others in this board, who I know have minds which the very same fucking idea crossed are willing to do the same?

Believe me user, if one man can alter history and bring about change all by himself without the help of or acting against the will of others, the world would be a vastly different place, wouldn't it user?

The only thing you're doing is shouting into an echo chamber hoping to hear your own thoughts repeated back to you.
You are on your computer doing jack shit, just like the rest of us

Ideas and action start somewhere user.

Can't help but laugh with the plaques on MLK busts and statues being replaced by a likewise realistic plaque saying that

Yep that's a real quote...

Maybe instead of knocking down an MLK monument we should PUT UP a MLK momument with an actual MLK quote like that one...

That would be epic bantz

Why? that's stupid. The point in preserving history is that all forms of history are to be respected and understood in order for us to gain knowledge and be more wise in the actions we must take, whether or not the history which existed is unpleasant to discuss. History is important towards guiding ourselves, our society, our families, and the world towards a better future. Without looking back at what has happened and appreciating everything, we will soon forget the important lessons affluent in their statements.

Instead of tearing down everything, let's make new statues and align them together. that way, we can look at the development of thoughts and societal change rather than remark on the absence of markers. I find it shameful that humanity has this attitude of simply hiding that which we don't like instead of examining both in their light and darkness.

Dare the media to report it... and fact check the quote

Probably went to church, unlike you.

Paint confederate flags all over it

Full size truck fit in there?

Take down all the goddamned idols.

If MLK was in church it was because he was angling for poon. He was basically Stupid Bill Clinton: The Nigger