Georgia Tech Riot

They're out here burning police cars and injuring officers. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=S_N5EYGM2hc
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909960350791032835
youtube.com/watch?v=LpfQkVk-dto
twitter.com/10_gop/status/909962916442640385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream it

Part & Parcel

shot em.. maybe they'll get the point the second time.

> mfw already drafting interview questions to ensure these fucking retards never are employed

bump

georgia tech is on lockdown and there's big league riots happening

stream me up fgts

one dead tranny isn't enough

they obviously want to get shot so shoot them?

just want this to sink in with everyone
we have remained civil since before the election, and the other side continues to engage in violence in the streets
this is applauded by the media, and even our 1 in a million presidential candidate is now capitulating to them based on their monoploy of the narrative

you stay civil, and you lose.this is why you fail Sup Forums. what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

Scream "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" out of the window. have a meme poster ready as you run up the stairway with your stairway thoughts. Shoot them.

what sparked it

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=S_N5EYGM2hc

you're not civil. you're pussies

Pussy riot

Arm yourself and help protect the officers and your home. Not that hard to comprehend. This is why shit like this doesn't happen where I live. Within minutes we would have bikers and patriots fucking the rioters up

Let's get that stream!

Suicide by cop. Open/Shut

We have not lost. We remain civil because we won.

It is though suicide by cop. The deadee call the cops himself then produced a penknife and wouldn't follow instructions.

Rioting is a white thing these days.

Any other yellow jacket Sup Forumsacks in here? I'm sitting comfy in North Ave.

>mangirl says shoot me
>police comply with its request

What are they protesting? Everything is in order

Somebody remind me why I come here if I CANT EVEN GET A STREAM?

For a faggot that called the police on himself... fucking Christ.

It's also the only shot the GA Tech Police Force has ever fired on duty.

Please see

Hello antifa

why can't they shoot these morons in the arm or something so they can rot in jail.

So, I take it the riots are in protest of the cop shooting earlier?

>Xirthrows molotov
>Limp wrists it
>Catches on fire
>Literally flaming faggot

oh no, that guy/girl was going to be a productive citizen

Are they actually rioting over a mentally ill person commiting suicide by cop

That tumblr-faggot wasn't a tranny, he was just a faggot with a cd fetish he took too far and people enabled him. that being said, all of you sinners should die in hellfire

Hopefully a lot more leftists get killed.

Sit back and enjoy watching those pigs get roasted

Shit I'm a retard and that's not a stream.

>"we won"
>antifa riots in georgia
>blm riots in st louis
>trump working with pelosi
>dreamers staying
>pari climate accord back on

winning sure feels like the other thing

realize when youve been had user, I dont like it anymore than you, but its the truth

Actual rioting? ya because it would be tactical and not a bunch a pussies meandering around. looting shit breaking windows.
If white people had a good reason to they would be surgical. These liberals throw rocks as they run and scream at the first sight of a shield wall. Haven't had a real white riot in years, at least not in the US.

>>trump working with pelosi
>>dreamers staying
>>pari climate accord back on

None of this is true.

He was a person born with mixed genitilia that had surgery when he was young to have a male system. He had a good reason to be confused about his identity.

I mean in all honesty I wish they had taxed him but who am I to counter what police go thru everyday. Do the idiot protesters not watch the video where the officers repeatedly talk to the guy and tell hi. To drop the knife then ask what’s wrong. Sad all around

digits and GloomTube starts a stream within 10 mins

>It's also the only shot the GA Tech Police Force has ever fired on duty.
I live in metro ATL. I guaran-fucking-tee that this fact will go completely unreported by the lying MSM and instead the narrative will shift back to this imaginary "muh police attacking unarmed citizens" narrative.

on an unrelated note, fuck ATL. full of fucking homeless niggers and lgbt liberal trash

They used to have guys who would talk a guy off a ledge
Now they have trigger happy nuts shooting everybody.they come in contact with

They're the enemy of the people

There are no reasons "why" people do these things now. It wouldn't matter if he was shooting at the cops. Universities are indoctrinating marxists

The only way to deal with niggers

I can taste the desperation. Can you?

lmao run nigger

>why can't they shoot these morons in the arm or something so they can rot in jail.

why should taxpayer pay for them to rot in jail
I personally am all in favor of a law that says any police officer justified in discharging his firearm is also justified in MAKING sure the target is dead.

The cop should be allowed to walk up to the perp after the shooting and put a bullet right through his head.

The question isnt "why dont they shoot his leg"?

The question is "Why dont they shoot him in the head?"

You haven't learned to embrace the chaos, and that is why you fail.

If you have a weapon and the cops tell you to put it down, put it down. Once you ignore the order, you are essentially suiciding by cop.

Yesss
This is what we've been waiting for
The tranny faggot freaks chimping out in the deep south
Cops are first to tackle these genetic defects

agreed sherman had the right idea this place is sick and a shithole

>WHO STREETS MY TREATS!!

oh my dear sweet child, you really are that naive...

how the fuck did a Sup Forumsack get into georgia tech?

rural GA is breath-taking and I sincerely feel bad for anons who will never experience the bliss of a Georgia summer morning. Atlanta might be trash, but Georgia is still a based state

WHO GOTS A STREAM?

t. officer porky mcdickless

saying "embrace the chaos" may sound edgy but it doesn't change the fact you aren't outside right now chucking a brick through a fucking window

THAT would be embracing the chaos, you simpleton, but clearly you don;t think, you parrot memes like a true redditor
fuck off and die

Reminder that the people at tech are way too autistic for this kind of shit. These are all Georgia State coons doing it.

Where the fuck is gloom
See what you niggers did?
He's cocky
He thinks he can stream whenever he feels like it
YOU niggers need to let him know he depends on you

Too bad. So sad. He shouldn't have charged Annie Oakley with a knife. Now the mangirl's "champions" are going to get the same treatment.

God I love sjw REEs. Cop pretty quick

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=LpfQkVk-dto

Gloom and RebZ are the same maybe?

1000% your right

>Tech Riot
Robot uprising?

What happening to USA? Its seems to be having riots everyday somewhere.

so he was a literal freak of nature? nice numerals

how?
>captcha: solution post

kek he was legit a gay frog

Its clean sop nigger.
Its not limited to murrica either, most cop have the same policy when it comes to such encounter.

Yeah that should be noted. Tech is full of chinks and autists. State is the nigger college in ATL

>implying that these chimpouts aren't slowly redpilling white people

but it's not. but yes, your desperation is palpable.

Embracing the chaos is much better when you're sitting back, relaxing, and watching it unfold while people get themselves butchered over worthless hopeless causes.

Do you even know how to Jew?

Where is the proof aside from him identifying as intersex? I haven't read enough into this shit aside from them being bi-sexual yet non-binary... where is the logic in that?

More action. Still need stream.
twitter.com/10_gop/status/909962916442640385

Whites need to imitate the niggers and the White cucks when it comes to this. We need to burn down our own shit to make our point across.

gas the hippies. i swear to god i'm done with leftism. music, movies, books, it all has to go. they're done and the chambers are being stoked.

229 here, Georgia best state

Howdy Mr hyde

devide and conquer. no respect for humanity. no morality.

Friendly Fire isn't.

The police in the USA have become the way they are because they constantly have to deal with violent niggers. That is okay with me. Just don't act like a nigger and you will be okay.

This shit always happens in the shit south states.

God I love living in a liberal state where none of this shit happens.

Literally Who?

how did antifa assemble so quickly? was scout an actual scout meant to alert the swarm through his sacrifice?

you're a fag.

How do you know it wasn't autism that made him call the murder department?
He probably had enough, he jumped off the raft and into the shark infested waters just to get it over with. He's like Billy in that movie Predator

LOL When they chant shame

I love it.

>not realizing that SLOWLY isn't going to be quick enough

>embracing the chaos is better when you don't do shit and act like your part of a movement on the internet
get fucked kid

talk about rationalizing your own failures
I give western civilization two decades tops

Jews are agitating all races against conservative Whites.

>What happening to USA?

communist revolution

stream you fucking cunts

You know how kids who are use to being allowed to do whatever they want throw a fit when they are start being disciplined? That's is what is happening.

Elites agitating their unemployable shock troops to varying degrees of hilarity, in their divide and conquer efforts.

lol

THWg

watch that weave drop