Why do you hate them Sup Forums?

Why do you hate them Sup Forums?

no one hates them, they're simply cringe.

perverting the creation of God.. they are vile degenerate abominations

2 Peter 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

I don't know who these faggots are nor do I care.
back to you fagnigger

Because they probably see nothing wrong with molesting boys

>haha look at us we love each other soo much :) we suck each others cocks and put our dicks in each others butts ;P haha so progressive

> hate thread

fuk off sjw shill. Sup Forums doesn't hate anyone.

best one

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

I can back this up. It was during middle school and we both got a room to study which he suggested that he get and of course we were alone. He was a teachers assistant btw, a huge known faggot but I didnt even know what that was at the time. I asked him a question about the quiz, I looked at him and he just gave me this stare without saying a word. I looked away and asked him again about the quiz. Then he acted normal.

I don't hate them, I feel bad for them. Hopefully they make it to purgatory.

reasons

Why would I hate these guys? Confusing post

good red pill for every beta male who thinks sodomy is a good choice to make.

i missed that memo

thanks for warning me what my nose will look like in the future :(

I don't hate bullies, I pity them. When your worldview is so wrong that you can only act in terror and violence, flag waving and public protest, must be hard.

I don't hate anyone. Gays, pedos, serial killers, etc, all equally humans with their flaws. Love trumps hate.

Gays are ok if they keep it private. transgenders must be killed

>he still thinks that's real

Christ, I thought that was his kid. Probably why they're together.

nobody hates them. sodomy is immoral and degenerate. homosexuality is a mental illness

We don't hate them

It's real in the sense that a bunch of faggots got their rocks off writing sick homo fictions. They get sexually excited by the degradation and destruction of other men, especially young boys.

70% of SERIAL KILLERS are HOMOSEXUALS

I dont know about the other fags in this thread, but I hate them.

Coz they're faggots.

The pic on the left are the gays i was told there would be, the pic on the rightwere the fags we got, disney mickey mouse appeal to children, pride for putting your dick in another mans butt not for the country you live in.
I hate them because almost all of them lied.

They molest boys, and they themselves are a product of molestation.

Faggots are all kiddy fiddlers at heart, and gay "love" doesn't exist.

They're mentally ill and they want to tape my kids. Yes. I hate them.

i love them
but i hate their sin
and they choose to embrace their sin

That is objectively a handsome kid but you can't compliment people's children any more when fags are diddling them in larger numbers every year.