So now right wing retards are claiming Trump = Manafort

Trump said his wires were tapped. That was autism. Manafort was tapped because he's a traitor colluding with the Russians.

Trump /= Manafort

Other urls found in this thread:

debtclock.ca/
usdebtclock.org/
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>look canadian mom i posted the same image for the 50th time this week

>/=
>not =/=
>not !=
>not
a fucking leaf

sage grows in option fields

>"guilty" man gets wiretapped and anything he says could and would be leaked to the media immediately
>nothing happens to him
wow really does sure make you think about these certain circumstances we're experiencing doesn't it?

no just the guy living in Trump Tower. really pasteurizes my oysters

>Fucking idiot.
!=

Rural and suburban retards will soon all be dead from no healthcare.

The leaf attacks again

thank god

Obama's biggest mistake was giving these retards jobs and healthcare.

>We didn't wiretap Trump
>We didn't wiretap Trump, we just surveilled him
>We didn't wiretap Trump, we just wiretapped the head of his entire Presidential campaign

Manafort was wiretapped for colluding with the Russians, that is correct.

someone should kill obama leaf for the sake of the board im fucking tired of seeing this soft cunt everywhere

Just like Merkel and congress

So why do your retards deserve but white retards don't

>Obamaleaf is back
Shouldn't you be concerned about your own failing economy instead of some irrelevant nigger?

>muh legacy!

That bubble under Harper.

Conservashits every time.

Thank god its all fixed now then. Yup, no problems with Canadas economy.

>implying that makes any difference
You're economy is still failing and Trudeau certainly isn't helping. Your national debt is over 1 trillion in Canadian dollars, (around 830 million USD) and unlike America, your country doesn't have the resources or power to make up that money.

National debt is $650 billion and our budget deficit is about 1% of GDP.

lol u really talking?

Trump is about to explode your budget deficit with more autistic tax cuts for the rich that are going to pay for themselves with trickle down magic pixie dust

lol Trudeau is supposed to fix all of Harper's fuckups in 2 less than 2 years?

debtclock.ca/

usdebtclock.org/

>implying

>traitor
Don't pretend that pinko faggots like you give a fuck about national security, patriotism or the rule of law.
You lot are just willing to say anything to further your cause because you're all unscrupulous bastards.

debtclock.ca/

10x our size
20x our debt

ur bragging about this?

where does that filename come from?

We also control the dollar and have a heavy influence over countries' economies since the USD is currently the most stable fiat currency in the world. Even South American countries are abandoning their own currency in favor of the USD. You can cherrypick all you want. Canada's economy and housing bubble will crash long before America's does.

Trump the retard is killing your dollar.

Have u seen how much interest u pay on your debt?

I suppose the Clintons aren't traitors for colluding with Russia.

It is so obvious when a shill posts because they always use the same gif.

Saged.

>completely ignoring my post
>cherry picking this hard
I wouldn't expect anything less from Obongo leaf. You always seem to ignore good points that other people make by spamming pointless graphs that have nothing to do with economy

You brought up the USD and I replied about the USD.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Interest rates
>not the Federal Reserve's fault
Do you know fucking anything about economics or the American government?

that's not a chart of interest rates

You made the assumption that Bush and Trump were responsible for the value of the USD crashing and Clinton and Obongo were responsible for raising it, but you're also conviently ignoring the fact that the world was entering a recession in 2007 and the value of all currency aside from Gold / Silver dropped before it stablized again, conviently when Obongo got elected. And you're still completely ignore my post; I said the USD is the most stable fiat currency in the world, and if it crashes, so will the rest of the economies since everyone is so dependent on the USD regardless of whether they use it or not. There's no point in arguing with you.

Your national debt is real and u can't just keep dinduing it just because u have the global reserve currency. You thinking that is exactly why right wing retards can't be trusted with moeny.

If you say so Obamaleaf. No more problems over here.

*money

>resorting to more nitpicking
>still ignoring my claims
Your national debt is real too faggot, but you're also crashing your economy by letting in poos, chinks and shitskins who either control your housing market or leech off of your welfare. What will your tax rate be like in ten years?

Lol wtf I keep directly replying to your posts and you're still whining like a bitch.

I never said it's not real. It's $650 billion, a fraction of yours.

And our deficit is 1/3 the size of yours. That's deficit to GDP.

Get it?

debtclock.ca

Nigger, I wasn't talking about the chart, I was talking about this:
>Have u seen how much interest u pay on your debt?

Apparently you aren't because you're completely ignoring the fact that the USD is the strongest fiat currency in the world and the only way it will crash is if countries started using commodites instead of fiat currency, but there isn't enough gold and silver in the world for that. I'm done wasting my time. Have fun circlejerking with yourself why everyone else posts in the threads about Manafort being wiretapped

You keep saying strongest. I don't think you know what that word means. and i already told u that just because u have the global reserve currency doesn't mean u can keep piling on debt like u r. This is why u retards can't be trusted with money.

actually Trump's new healthcare will kill 1 trillion americans the second that he signs it

obamaleaf showed me a chart so it must be true

please don't tell me you got this from marketwatch lol

ok tell me because you did

MMMMMMUUYYHH HH HH H H LEGACYYYYY

you've never heard Trump shitting on the dollar?

But Canada can keep piling on debt as much as it wants...

You really are retarded Obamaleaf.

Where the fuck did I say that?

What part of 1% deficit to GDP did u not understand?

At least read a fucking essay before parroting the liberal

trickle down is the appropriate term to mock u retards for thinking that tax cuts for the rich will help u

>Trump tower =/= Trump

kys nigger leaf

fpbp just look at those digits

inb4, 100+ posts by this ID.
Was nobody falling for your bait anymore so you've had to resort to making your own threads?

It more or less synonymous with posts I don't bother to read at this point

Jesus Christ CA is literally the cuck remoras existing on the scraps of the shark that is the US. Fuck off trying to convince anyone that CA is by any means in a better position than the US in any way.

trump is a traitor colluding with brown guys

im beginning to think him and jeb lounge about by a pool in jebs back yard in florida together . both wearing nothing but a single sock on 1 foot sipping mojitos while lusting after jebs "sons" who clean the pool in daisy dukes constantly complaining about how ghey its is to have to do that especially in front of them naked

Nice graph, shill. I'm sure that 5 minutes spent in Excel formulating propaganda is worth more than the word of a Francis Boyer Award recipient

>Trump said his wires were tapped.
>That was autism.

Everyone's wires are technically tapped if you use the Internet.

Autism is not knowing this.

If they don't want to buy healthcare that is their choice.

>premiums will likely spike by 20% next year

They are already predicted to do that next year under Obamacare, which won't be fully de-funded until 2026 according to the chart. Really makes you think.

ITT: rural and suburban retards getting BTFO

Normally, after a recession/depression there is an equal sized boom in the economy. It only looks like meager growth at best to me.

The issue with healthcare is there is no advantage for long term investment.
In other words, you rarely if ever need it when you're young, when you're also making the most money: buying healthcare as a healthy young person is basically burning your money on a bad bet.

The issue is that year to year, your premiums are calculated based on your health history but not on your investment with the company.

>93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
can you explain what the filename of that gif you post everytime means?

You do realize how lame this parsing sounds, right? I know it's all you've got, but maybe you should sleep on it and try to come up with something better than, "Well, *technically* when we said he was crazy to think he was wiretapped, it was true because it was just the guy in the next office...."

> wiretapping the campaign chairman is nothing just go to sleep

Okay Mr Shekelberg it's only 2pm over here but goy do I feel tired.

why are canadians so awesome?

Laffer curve. Look it up, leaf. The problem with lowering taxes is you need to also lower spending until the higher revenue kicks in. We never do that because of all the Demoshits crying about poors and increasing spending.

Manafort worked at Trump Tower. Trump Tower was tapped, hence also the phones Trump used.

The recording doesn't start when it detects Manafort's voice. Anyone speaking on those phones at Trump Tower would be recorded. Hence, Trump was completely right when he said his wires were tapped.

Anything remotely damaging about anyone associated with Trump has been leaked by the terrorists supporting Obama. Manafort was wiretapped for 2 years, then wiretapped even more. Not a single negative thing has been found or leaked. Muh "traitor colluding with Russians" - sure, they just haven't found a shred of evidence to leak along with everything else leaked.

Leftists hate conspiracy theories when they are useless to them, but love conspiracy theories when they are useful.

Reminder that leftists are the direct equivalents of ISIS, whom good people travel far to kill. Leftists worship and want death, they fight for Islam as fervently as ISIS does, and spread terrorism everywhere they can - anyone who refuses Islam is someone who must be removed or destroyed, for both ISIS and leftists.

And if you buy healthcare when you're young and healthy (like I do ;] ), you already have it when you're older and you get sick. That's the long term investment. You already have it and don't have to apply and hope you don't get turned down for having a pre-existing condition.

>Manafort was wiretapped for colluding with the Russians, that is correct.

Oh wow that collusion which has been going on since 2014 and nothing came out of it.

Wait, that was the wiretapping. The wiretapping has gone on since 2014 and no evidence of "collusion" was found for them to leak.

How about recognizing that a lecture theatre full of leftists being bombed is the direct equivalent of a column of ISIS fighters being bombed.

>trickle down economics
Do right wing retards STILL believe this lie?

Manafort was wiretapped in 2014 and 2017, meaning before Trump announced his presidency and while Trump was president.

looks like the leaf has given up

I don't think I have ever seen a clear definition of "trickle down economics", nor anyone but leftists using the term.

Obviously the rich have to get richer, or they wouldn't invest. If you have an investment opportunity that costs 100 but pays 90, you would invest 0.

>Obamaleaf is this desperate that he cant into wiretapping and defaults to muh technicality

Obama RETARD

lol it relates to pic related

right wing retards thinking the unemployment rate was 42% under obama

>Laffer curve. Look it up, leaf.

k

now they believe in it while simultaneously dinduing it

im back

>trump means what he says
>trump doesn't mean what he says

>it's another retarded "muh russia" thread

Pretty shit growth there chink

wrong x2

im white

bump

SAGE

bye

95% full time bitch. You admit it?

95% part time/casual*

95% FULL TIME.

lol r u so fucking retarded u don't even know what full time/part time is?

>Trudeau's not God, he can't fix it in 2 years, only Barack Hussein Obama (peace and blessing be upon him) has such godlike economy fixing powers
Literally you, fucking nigger cock sucking bitch. Why don't you take a look at how Trudeau fucked up the dollar? That would fuck up your narrative wouldn't it.
Fucking Obama leaf kill yourself already.

95% part time/casual* sorry to burst your bubble :/