youtube.com/watch?v=3ngFn6Gr240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

small dick

Woke AF

Aside from having his priorities right?

Racist ameridumb, nothing to see here.

he's a hero

Niggers.

Got into firefighting to get laid, still couldn't get laid, blamed women, went mgtow, discovered Sup Forums, now racist

he did an in-depth cost/benefit analysis on American taxation

He should be fired

maybe niggers can just jump into a body of water to avoid a fire

His pattern recognition skills were superb.

Good man.

he gets the 2017 based af award. fuck niggers. all hail our firefighter hero. he's absolutely right.

yeah, looks about like I thought he would

dogs contribute to a healthy society, unlike ... well, you know.

>Mexican
>white
kek
>intellectual
megakek, nice play

Animal priority

when Sup Forums is a volunteer firefighter

He was too honest

I agree he should be suspended because if you think about it the smell of 1m burning niggers would probably kill more than one dog so his stance makes no sense.

>doesn't live in his mom's basement
>deals with actual niggers on a daily basis
>has a sense of humor

lol this will go over a lot of newfags who don't know niggers can't swim. I think it's even more ironic that the (((coolest))) african dominated nations are islands. I.e. jamaica. Such is life.

How can Sup Forums say white privilege doesn't exist when this guy literally admits that he only saves white people and dogs instead of black people?

his problem was being too autistic to realize he was saying that shit next to the fat liberal bitch that works the phones

>allegedly
Oh boy

>t. mongrel spic
There is no nation so mongrelised on this Earth as Mexico, Turkey comes in close but they don't literally identify the people of their own nation as mongrels.

And was fired for it. By whites.

>mfw the RWSS was real

1 firefighter proves systematic white privelege
Sup Forums eternally btfo

He really likes dogs?

I'd rather a million Negroes die over 1 dog. The former have zero useful purpose.

>problem

id rather save a dog than any human

Commies aren't human.

Niggers don't just hate police for arresting them, they literally attack emergency personnel out of pure confusion and inability to cobtrol impulses. It is a regular thing for EMS to refuse to go into the ghetto because they are afraid of getting stabbed by the people they are helping.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ngFn6Gr240

Fuck niggers desu senpai

Protector of doggos

The fuck? Pretty much any normie knows the niggers can't swim meme.

well, the dog actually provides something to society

You're so fucking autistic it's insane

That's no way to talk to my friend Paco

red pilled af

Ahahaha are you triggered faggot?

t. coon

Absolutely deplorable my friend.

I hope they just suspended him to find out if he really did say it, and if it did he should be in line for a promotion.

To be fair, carrying a single dog sounds a lot easier than carrying a million niggers. I'd probably get winded after trying to save 2.

Everyone agrees with his statement.
Most are smart enough to just do it without needing to spout off about it.

underrated