Did Roy Moore just win the Alabama Senate race?

Did Roy Moore just win the Alabama Senate race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

Judge Roy Moore thanks you kindly, and assures that he hates nigroes, reds and yellows all in that order

I'm still gonna need him to drop an n-bomb or body slam a reporter, but I'm leaning towards yes.

He said got my vote. Alabama and Georgia are being overrun with Asians nowadays.

>leaving out the beginning of the sentence "I swear, niggers are ten times worse than..."

I am an American Indian and "Native American" is a more insulting term than "red".

Why?

excuse me, don't you mean yellows?

All he has to do if he starts getting in trouble is yell Crimson Tide!! And start every speech with "can we have a moment of silence for Dale Sr."

Raimi went too far

White people are so sick of this shit that you could get more votes saying 'nigger.'

Because you're calling them Americans when they existed before the founding of the country and many of them align more with their own nations than the US.

Doesn't American Indian imply the same thing?

>not yelling roll tide
Dude

How come white and black are acceptable but yellow and red aren't?

Underrated post.

Arbitrary snowflake reasons.

We were here before the land was America so why would we be Native Americans? I always tell SJWs Native American is just as offensive as saying Oriental and Negro. They stopped using those terms but continue to use NA.

And that's a good indicator who is a real Indian and a fake. Real Indians call themselves "indeginious", "American Indians", "Natives". Only 1/64 fakes like Elizabeth Warren use the term Native American.

The frenchies I know say amerindian. I like it.

Chug is possibly my favorite term

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red and Yellow, Black and White
Blah blah blah

Doesn't American Indian imply the same thing?

He tweeted something like "Red, yellow, black and white, God loves all people in his sight." It was literally the least racist thing someone could say.

It's not a perfect term but it differentiates
us Red Indians compared to the Brown ones.

The real concern among some tribes though is that their treaties use the term Indian and they fear calling themselves other than Indian will nullify the treaties.

I still don't get why they think Redskin is offensive. It's far less insulting than being called Indian.

disappointing

Why don't more reds go by animal names like Crazy Horse or Squatty Bear ? Those were always the most popular indians

but of course "white' is perfectly fine for these liberals

gonna feel so good to vote for this guy.

Isn't "American Indian" the same? I just call them injuns

because transgenders have culturally appropriated those names.

>Scout Schultz

I didn't think anyone would get it.

what's the problem?

White - ok
Black - ok
Brown - ok
Red - bad
Yellow - bad

I tire of these nonsensical rules the left comes up with. If you aren't 95% European you're a nigger.

Isn't it racist to make fun of a person's dialect? That's like calling Australians sexis for using cunt.

he could give a few rebel yells

youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

i really hope Roy Moore doesn't win. He is influenced by the Frost family which is a hyper insane mafia like christian fundamentalist political family in Georgia. Fucking Alabamastan ruining everything.

Kek

Nothing wrong with that.
Red
White
Black
Brown
Yellow

All the same

t. 100% Cree

We used to use refer "reds and yellows" for a skin color and race during geography classes, wtf is wrong now about it?

Still gotta be better than "Indian" tho.

>Person of one colour names another colour

No. It differentiates between being an America Indian & being an India Indian.

youre not native though, because your ancestors migrated here from siberia during the last ice age, when north america was connected to europe

lol faggot

>t. 100% Cree

Has he assaulted anyone yet?

Supposedly theyre setting something up for Trumps railly this Saturday where Judge Moore stomps on stage WWE style and takes the mic challenging Strange to a duel, which POTUS consents to

Big ratings!